Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Do you guys know that moment when you tried to build some trust with the community who, quite literally keeps your entire game alive (whether you accept it or not) and it was going quite ok I mean something was being done, and then you say you want to make gearing up and transformation acquisition a long time process. And then you screw it up in a few days and add legendary transformation contract to the Shop together, of course, with Ultimate PVP Enchantment Stones.

There goes my trust and respect in Tom.

Sure, you need money; but guess what sweetheart, you could have done way better by selling items which do not affect the balance of the game.
    • Rym wrote:

Do you guys know that moment when you tried to build some trust with the community who, quite literally keeps your entire game alive (whether you accept it or not) and it was going quite ok I mean something was being done, and then you say you want to make gearing up and transformation acquisition a long time process. And then you screw it up in a few days and add legendary transformation contract to the Shop together, of course, with Ultimate PVP Enchantment Stones.

There goes my trust and respect in Tom.

Sure, you need money; but guess what sweetheart, you could have done way better by selling items which do not affect the balance of the game.
      I like how they made a complete shift and removed almost all cosmetics from the shop so that only p2w remains lmao
    • Senpai wrote:

The shop items were already decided before the feedback thread got started, so please don't think Gameforge takes your advice and feedback just to do 180° of it.
      WAT?!

People complain about gambling boxes from the start of patch 6.0 and you said "were already decided before the feedback" ?? xD

lies is everywhere....
    • Xanoa wrote:

Senpai wrote:

The shop items were already decided before the feedback thread got started, so please don't think Gameforge takes your advice and feedback just to do 180° of it.
      yes but It's not the first time people complain about the rng box.for me gf should be aware that people hate rng boxes,no?
      I'd believe so, I'm just saying that the 6.0 thread didn't influence this week's shop
      NEW FORUM HERE: forum.aion.gameforge.com/
    • Senpai wrote:

Really confused as to what you mean by this, seeing as this thread is over 4 years old.

EDIT: Ah you just posted. Are you saying that the items that were put in the shop for this week were already decided when 6.2 was released? Then why would they say what they said in the DT episode? Makes no sense.
    • Alibi wrote:

Really confused as to what you mean by this, seeing as this thread is over 4 years old.
      I was talking about only the 6.0 feedback thread. I editted it now, sorry for the confusion

Alibi wrote:

Are you saying that the items that were put in the shop for this week were already decided when 6.2 was released? Then why would they say what they said in the DT episode? Makes no sense.
      I'm not saying they decided that before or at 6.2 because I don't know. I just know it's before the 6.0 feedback thread.
      As for why they said what they did in DT, everything that was said in DT still applies to most players, technically you need only 1 contract to get a legendary transformation so, saying it's a long term goal would then be incorrect from the first day, but in reality for most people it is a long term goal. Some p2w or lucky people might get a legendary from this bundle yes, but I personally know 2 'p2w' people who already had multiple Legendaries and high enchanted ultimate gear before this bundle was released. So I don't believe that this will suddenly be a game changer between p2w and f2p. Ofcourse I'm not a fan of RNG bundles which is why I don't buy them myself and I would prefer them not to be on shop either.
      NEW FORUM HERE: forum.aion.gameforge.com/
    • Senpai wrote:

The shop items were already decided before this thread got started, so please don't think Gameforge takes your advice and feedback just to do 180° of it.

Yeah... the "shop items" , like they had a cargo full of goods and it was sceduled to sell them before they get spoiled... We are talking about bits and bytes, thin air, which would have cost nothing to cansel it and not include it.
      Legend of the Kaisinel Temple
    • Neverfelt wrote:

Senpai wrote:

The shop items were already decided before this thread got started, so please don't think Gameforge takes your advice and feedback just to do 180° of it.
      Yeah... the "shop items" , like they had a cargo full of goods and it was sceduled to sell them before they get spoiled... We are talking about bits and bytes, thin air, which would have cost nothing to cansel it and not include it.
      What he said, even if it was planned to release this rng box this thursday 5 weeks ago, after the feedback earnt past 3 weeks the guys in charge of the shop could simply delete the 2 lines code of the shop website.
    • Basically weekly shop rotations are not done randomly by a guy who is like: Hmm this item looks good I add this for this week Pepega!

The rotations are already pre-made weeks or months in advance, and they do not usually change especially since the shop manager does not even know this game has a forum section dedicated to the shop he's managing.
    • Daeva's Tavern "long term goals" crap, that also was decided before the shop items and here we are now.
      That "shop was decided before feedback" does not take away the hypocrisy of saying a design goal is putting transforms and equipment as long term goals and then pulling this box nonesense.
    • I feel like this will be another "oopsie".

Which they forgot to change because for what it looks like Germany seems to have holidays every 2 weeks. Or they intentionally didn't change it so that it sits out for an entire holiday.

But to be honest even if they did address this even yesterday, the damage is already done.
      It's irreversible.

What saddens me even more is that the next bullet will be the removal of kinah event and an implementation of hero trials which will probably kill alt farming. Making free to play progress even worse. Platinerk will probably be the final bullet.

Feels to me like that they started to milk this cow very early and intensively because they are about to kill it completely.

Just wait for the next weekly update, and the one after that. It's going to be fun, because nobody is going to monitor that as well.

I feel sad for the moderators that are doing their "job" or task.
      A job without pay, during holidays. Defending what even they know is wrong.
      While Gameforge employees which are responsible for this nyerk fest are sitting somewhere next to a cozy fire drinking hot choco.
      Using their Christmas bonuses to feed the fire when ever it starts to fade.
    • Senpai wrote:

Alibi wrote:

I was talking about only the 6.0 feedback thread. I editted it now, sorry for the confusion

Alibi wrote:

Are you saying that the items that were put in the shop for this week were already decided when 6.2 was released? Then why would they say what they said in the DT episode? Makes no sense.
      I'm not saying they decided that before or at 6.2 because I don't know. I just know it's before the 6.0 feedback thread.As for why they said what they did in DT, everything that was said in DT still applies to most players, technically you need only 1 contract to get a legendary transformation so, saying it's a long term goal would then be incorrect from the first day, but in reality for most people it is a long term goal. Some p2w or lucky people might get a legendary from this bundle yes, but I personally know 2 'p2w' people who already had multiple Legendaries and high enchanted ultimate gear before this bundle was released. So I don't believe that this will suddenly be a game changer between p2w and f2p. Ofcourse I'm not a fan of RNG bundles which is why I don't buy them myself and I would prefer them not to be on shop either.
      "Everything that was said in DT still applies to most players". That is an absolutey ridiculous statement and shows extreme hypocrisy. If a section of the playerbase is fully geared up with good transformation then this gives us two options:
      1. Everything about long-term goals that was said is just full of crap, because these people will no longer have a long term goal to strive for, so luck/money somewhat influences the personal need for long term goals to keep these people playing. Kaisinel's is just the icing on the cake, fully geared with legendary transform is already good enough on stats and having only 1 long term goal is not going to be fulfilling enough to keep people hooked.
      2. The goals for these people will be to simply extract their fun out of smashing the rest of plebs.
      Which one will it be? The secret psychological breakthrough that GF did that once you have everything you dont need a goal to be satisfied or the sadistic GF that sells people the means to beat up others? Oh, or the secret third option: Lets make money and screw the playerbase, keep them hooked with lies and this parody of a video where we laugh in their faces while saying "sorry".
      "Yeah, people need long term goals. But only you guys there. These people here can get what they want. Why? Because screw you, thats why"-Daeva's Tavern.

So, let me get this straight, this is the situation.
      There are a lot of us whose "long term goals", as was stated, was gearing up and getting a good transformation. And yes, for the vast majority of us getting a legendary transformation is a long term goal. Now, a few who spend a lot, are really lucky or both can already have better gear and a good transformation. Before, there was a small chance of encountering one of these extremely geared players with legendary transfor. but every time something like this happy little box happens the gap widens because for the majority of f2p people, the chance of encountering a p2w guy who will utterly beat their crap increases.

Now the long term goal is no longer gear up and get a good transform, the long term goal is not getting stomped into the dirt by these people and the short term goal is avoid them at all costs. Oh my, how fun, getting my butt handed to me by more people who I simply have no chance to fight against. And the worse part out of all of this is that these people can easily deny the necessary tools or the rest to gear up by virtue of getting all the dredgion victories/runa/pvp, which makes it even harder for the rest to gear up and compete.

Make a video saying "Sorry for this, these were our reasons" and then proceed to do the oppossite of everything that the video claimed. Textbook definition of hypocrisy.
    • I didn't expect to see "Legendary Transformation Contract" that soon in the shop, for sure not after what have been told in the last DT. I know players who run in a green transform around still. Even between an ancient and legendary is so much difference. I seen some combining it, but it aren't that much I have seen around. But one that really want p2w have a chance to get it faster then most of the rest. I prefered that kind of p2w to be out of the game.

RNG boxes itself. We have in our country even some trouble with certain games that have a part of gambling which isn't allowed for us. Rng boxes is somehow the same way of gambling. The only difference is, you know what can be inside but you still gamble to get the right stuffs.
      "Faith is a bird that sings while the dawn is still dark"

Xenomorph Twitch