Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• another joke from gameforge hahahahaha i really hope they are not serious with this "pack" really comparing to any aion shop around the world how can gameforge do such stupid thing tssssssss
      Eu we ll never get real items and real shop that s for sure !
    • failboat wrote:

i think those are for really lazy players, with money. i don't think they want the majority of players to buy them.
      Not lazy, stupid. With 1500 aion coins you can buy 15 gold packs. You sell 15 gold packs for 25mln kinah each (deyla ely). Lets say you get ~330mln from that after taxes. ~5-6mln kinah per pvp stone/bundle gives more than 50 stones. I dont count lydium, fragments and white transforms... because they have zero value.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • PapaSchultz wrote:

aclericfromthor wrote:

Please bring back skill skins. I'm still waiting for 'Hippofairy's Wrath' :love:
      you can buy them with for 40 gold ingots on the gold sand shop, random tho :/
      Are u sure? On PTS they were selectable, tho it was only the "basic" skill skins aka the oldest ones.

EDIT: @Galeas please tell whoever is running the store to make the Description/Details/Additional Information tabs on the items less ambiguous for all items.
      As an example, you have this:

Good example

Bad example

As you can see, "The items contained within may be subject to various limitations (e.g. cannot be traded, cannot be sold, cannot be stored and others)". So does it have any of these limitations or not?

Another example of things that need to be cleaned up is stuff like - in the Maid Set, the set items are written in the Description tab, but then you go to the Truelove's Costume (which is a set btw i guess) and the set items are written in the Details tab rather than the Description tab. Like...why? There should be some guidelines of "you put this specific information here and that specific information there" for whoever is doing the store so it doesn't look super random like this.

Regardless the store needs a full overhaul because it looks like it's from 2009, but there are still some little things that can be done in the current store.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Alibi ().

• Alibi wrote:

PapaSchultz wrote:

aclericfromthor wrote:

Please bring back skill skins. I'm still waiting for 'Hippofairy's Wrath' :love:
      you can buy them with for 40 gold ingots on the gold sand shop, random tho :/
      Are u sure? On PTS they were selectable, tho it was only the "basic" skill skins aka the oldest ones.
      random for your class on the RU official

here i will not spend 40 gi for a skin :)
    • twardy wrote:

failboat wrote:

i think those are for really lazy players, with money. i don't think they want the majority of players to buy them.
      Not lazy, stupid. With 1500 aion coins you can buy 15 gold packs. You sell 15 gold packs for 25mln kinah each (deyla ely). Lets say you get ~330mln from that after taxes. ~5-6mln kinah per pvp stone/bundle gives more than 50 stones. I dont count lydium, fragments and white transforms... because they have zero value.
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      Exactly what i was thinking, not more not less.

Who would buy this pack? there is 0 reasons to buy it for anyone.

@Galeas can you please explain or ask the person who decided to put this what is the logic please?

Are you guys really this detached of reality that you didnt think that people would prefer to get gold packs and sell them to get the stones rather than buying this....idk what to call it even....i mean wth man...

Or is this like a inner joke at gameforge, blatantly making fun of us.

not cool man :dislike:
    • Xenomorph wrote:

What is the difference between Bundle of special transformation contract and the contract we have for 49 coins?
      I guess you can trade the bundle? If not, the scroll inside has 0% difference, so basically you are buying 5x white, maybe a green.

That bundle makes absolutely no sense in value. 10x Legendary stones are valued around 60kk in kinah, and with 900coin, you can make that amount 3 times. Rune scrolls arent worth jack 98% of the time. Legendary lydium, EVERYBODY has tons of this, its not worth to buy even with 1 aion coin, as its VERY easily accessible in game as it should be. Same can be said about the PVE counterpart for crafting, cheap in broker, easy to get for free. So this bundle, even as 900 from sale is purely moronic, at full price its complete joke, i'd assume even the most airheaded money bag would not fall for that.
    • Alucinor wrote:

Xenomorph wrote:

What is the difference between Bundle of special transformation contract and the contract we have for 49 coins?
      I guess you can trade the bundle? If not, the scroll inside has 0% difference, so basically you are buying 5x white, maybe a green.
      That bundle makes absolutely no sense in value. 10x Legendary stones are valued around 60kk in kinah, and with 900coin, you can make that amount 3 times. Rune scrolls arent worth jack 98% of the time. Legendary lydium, EVERYBODY has tons of this, its not worth to buy even with 1 aion coin, as its VERY easily accessible in game as it should be. Same can be said about the PVE counterpart for crafting, cheap in broker, easy to get for free. So this bundle, even as 900 from sale is purely moronic, at full price its complete joke, i'd assume even the most airheaded money bag would not fall for that.
      He's not talking about the 900 coin pack.
    • Accuracy wrote:

Alucinor wrote:

Xenomorph wrote:

I guess you can trade the bundle? If not, the scroll inside has 0% difference, so basically you are buying 5x white, maybe a green.That bundle makes absolutely no sense in value. 10x Legendary stones are valued around 60kk in kinah, and with 900coin, you can make that amount 3 times. Rune scrolls arent worth jack 98% of the time. Legendary lydium, EVERYBODY has tons of this, its not worth to buy even with 1 aion coin, as its VERY easily accessible in game as it should be. Same can be said about the PVE counterpart for crafting, cheap in broker, easy to get for free. So this bundle, even as 900 from sale is purely moronic, at full price its complete joke, i'd assume even the most airheaded money bag would not fall for that.
      He's not talking about the 900 coin pack.
      My bad, tho the answer is same, absolutely no difference aside from the ability to trade it.
    • Bad shop update.
      The "big piñata" box is priced in a way that does not match the content. 50€+ for a bunch of items that combined can be bought for a cheaper price in game, simply by selling gold packs instead.

Then my favourite: a tradeable transformation contract, that costs more than a standard transformation contract. Why ? Because you can trade it.

Create a problem and sell the solution (for aion coins).

Very nyerk move.
    • Divine wrote:

Tradable contracts ? Good for ppl who have kinah but no aion coins. So for f2p players. I wonder how much they go for ingame though and if it bumps gold pack price
      Those won't be cheaper than 12 375 000, for sure. If you need more contracts, just buy them on your alts. You have 11 chars for that.