Pveranks website

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pveranks website

>reroll class
      >fully gear it
      >dont get invite to anything because not on this website

whoever made this website have pretty much spoiled pve for new and returning players.

Nice.

The post was edited 1 time, last by yellowbob ().

• applied for about 10 naras needing magic dps and 4-5 moks

dont get invited because im not down for any runs on this website

and when i have done some nara

i use .upload

and it coughs out some error and wont upload the session

what a pain

it makes me want to play less and less because i dont want to spam lok or low level instances.
    • yellowbob wrote:

i use .upload

and it coughs out some error and wont upload the session
      There are different errors, e.g. if you want to upload something though you had someone with xform in your party.
      Moreover AiDPS is possible to use as well for it. There you only have to click on "upload sessions" and it'll do it on its own.
      And so far I can see there's already a file in your name: aionpveranks.com/Character/70545/index
      Where I can see that you have an unusual usage of Flame Bolt. Most ppl hardly use it anymore though.

Anyway, it's not like you need tons of files. Depending on what they expect one file Narakkalli (over 4,500-5,000 DPS are probably preferred) or at least a good session in instances such as GoK (there are supplements btw) should be fine.

Kelekelio wrote:

lucky you. i would love to not be included on such websites.
      just rename yourself into "FluffyPinkUnicorn" and no one will associate it with you.
    • Hey,

I think your dps is more than fine for the narakali easymode runs as long as you are not going to fail around ;)
      I would take you over 95% of my Server when I played.

Still I got some advices for you to improve your dps significantly.

1.) Use flame fusion on cooldown it increases your fire dmg and is not a bad dps skill considering the low cast time.

2.) Replace your flamebolts with flameharpoon. It has the same cast time and deals around the double damage.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Talentfreiermage ().

• Kelekelio wrote:

Sirkka wrote:

just rename yourself into "FluffyPinkUnicorn" and no one will associate it with you.
      Then there is yet another website that will tell everyone i changed my name. there is no longer any way to go incognito.
      You still can. With an asterisk.
      You're a well known player, we can easily connect your ign to your real life persona, doxxing you. I understand that sucks. Same is true for me, though. Also, we both share non-aion friends on facebook. Great to know, isn't it?

That being said - this is an online game, the logs don't belong to either you or me. And if you were to want to go "underground", you could. Lose your rank, change your name, don't get connected to "who" you are.
    • Kelekelio wrote:

Then there is yet another website that will tell everyone i changed my name. there is no longer any way to go incognito.
      As stated above you can lose the rank. Of course it might be difficult, but I suppose what bothers you are mostly random people approaching you in case. And didn't you even rename yourself in the forum? :whistling: And your dps is fine too, I should probably worry more in case, but there hasn't been a reason so far - though I guess it's not about this.
    • Talentfreiermage wrote:

Hey,

I think your dps is more than fine for the narakali easymode runs as long as you are not going to fail around ;)
      I would take you over 95% of my Server when I played.

Still I got some advices for you to improve your dps significantly.

1.) Use flame fusion on cooldown it increases your fire dmg and is not a bad dps skill considering the low cast time.

2.) Replace your flamebolts with flameharpoon. It has the same cast time and deals around the double damage.

I checked that i have a session uploaded on pveranks (which i didn't upload but guess someone in my group did)

I got 11k dps at LoK Mezaris (ARM) and I'm a sorcerer, level 74

what u guys said made me feel awesome, bcz thought i was so bad :P

is narrakali EM or NM doable with this? 11k arm dps and 74 lvl sorcy

(my dps probably got better bcz back then i had prigga+apollon spelbook, but now i have fallusha+apollon orb)
    • mertgoldick wrote:

EM definetely , NM require a lot of experience in the isntance and to actually know the boss pretty well yourself, and not wait for other ppl to call other things than frozen breath. When u have enough runs under your belt u might qualify depending on your movement performance.
    • t0re wrote:

mertgoldick wrote:

EM definetely , NM require a lot of experience in the isntance and to actually know the boss pretty well yourself, and not wait for other ppl to call other things than frozen breath. When u have enough runs under your belt u might qualify depending on your movement performance.
      yeah even though i watched so many videos about narra, i gotta go step by step

but for EM, the boss' mechanics seems easier than Python. As far as i know;

when frozen breath is being casted, u gotta move behind the boss
      when boss uses cold strike and when our group gets hit by it, we move away a bit from the boss and wait the other group to take the aggro and we move to the other side of the instance. then rotate back

are there any more important details that i need to know?
    • mertgoldick wrote:

but for EM, the boss' mechanics seems easier than Python. As far as i know;
      i've been saying that for ages now. What makes it a bit difficult for starters is that u need to coordinate with 12 ppl instead of just 6

mertgoldick wrote:

are there any more important details that i need to know?
      there are different ways of doing it
      the 2 major ones being
      ez version with full switch (the one u described)
      NM-like version where the only ones switchings are the tanks and 1 additional person shares coldstrike with them(being appointed support or 1 dps,)

both of them also have different variations, i've seen probably 5 different ways of handling the last boss since i'm joining different alliances and playing different classes
    • t0re wrote:

there are different ways of doing itthe 2 major ones being
      NM-like version where the only ones switchings are the tanks and 1 additional person shares coldstrike with them(being appointed support or 1 dps,)

both of them also have different variations, i've seen probably 5 different ways of handling the last boss since i'm joining different alliances and playing different classes
      but what if i take the aggro? idk how but i always steal the agro even from the templars.. actually this frustrates me more than anything. even i thought about lowering my dps in order to not take agro.. i'm afraid to getting one shotted

btw i forgot to mention my hp, its 20k with candy + food + cleric buff and set is +5 apollon armour + +5 fallusha tunic
    • if its your 1st coldstrike either:
      a) stay together with the tank that was supposed to take it and share dmg with him(aggro resets with it)
      b) the tank that was supposed to take it move away and u share dmg with the suppo or whoever else was appointed with him.
      if you already had coldstrike
      a) if u deem your tanks weak, dont dps at all -before 50% of the boss it doesnt matter how long the fight is, after 50% there are no more switches so u can go all out and its irrelevant who's tanking then.
      b)if u think tank is ok but still u got too much dmg u can dps w/o using any major nuke (just flameharpoons,refractings firebolts,soulfreeze, etc etc u know
      c)if u got strong tank , your dps shouldnt be an issue.
      If u already have coldstrike make sure to move back when frozen lump is being casted in case u are close the the boss.

When coldstrike is at 50% cast bar just stop hitting and w8 a moment so u dont land the 1st hit after the coldstrike, 1st hit after coldstrike makes big aggro, especially if its a big nuke. Never attack boss when u are running away upon switch before the other group tank has taken the boss for at least 1-2s. Same thing when u are running in the boss, do not attack it before u are actually under it upon switching in.

20k Is enough if your clerics have experience in the isntance. If not my advice is on each frozen breath in your direction use stone skin or potion in advance. Also dont use compression of fire for dps, have point on the compression of earth to use as shield in case u need it to survive dire situation. I personally am always running with Elemental ward as well altho on high gear is not needed that much, but u still have low hp so it will be a great help to survive.

one of the most important thing is NEVER stay idle w/o holding your keyboard/mouse coz in case of heilstorm regardless of where u are u need to start moving instantly even during the cast so u dont get hit more than once from the heilstorm (if it is actually on u, use serum or stone skin, because heilstorm is always followed by icespear and u could get headshot XD)

@mertgoldick if u got more questions or anything lets go on PM coz we kinda hijacked the thread.

yellowbob wrote:

>dont get invite to anything because not on this website
      are you sure u are not being invited coz of that? i mean did they tell you? It can be numerious reasons like , full ally, not wanting another cloth(or w/e class made) not to share the drop between too many ppl, not inviting ppl from specific disliked server etc etc.

The post was edited 2 times, last by t0re ().

• mertgoldick wrote:

t0re wrote:

there are different ways of doing itthe 2 major ones being

but what if i take the aggro? idk how but i always steal the agro even from the templars.. actually this frustrates me more than anything. even i thought about lowering my dps in order to not take agro.. i'm afraid to getting one shotted
      btw i forgot to mention my hp, its 20k with candy + food + cleric buff and set is +5 apollon armour + +5 fallusha tunic
      You kinda got to hope for a good tank xD

Whatever what I did in em runs with random people was like tanking one phase(cause got aggro.. at the beginning they will flame you to 100% for that but after some time they know you)

And in the other phase i used bone of peace the moment before he casts ice spear coldstrike.
      You can get the timing for it easy cause he says smth a sec before it.

You got to decide where you detaunt or where you tank on the rotation of your tanks. Always take the stronger tank for detaunting.

To be safe start with detaunt before the switch to see if the tank really has the aggro then. Cause if you get the debuff then you can still lower your dps and get out for the second one.
    • I don't think its DPS related, you can have really good dps but not get invited. I think it's 90% of who you know/knows you and class requirements.

I made my SM "Attached" literally 1 month ago, I just lost my new user buff. I'm already doing close to 8k iDPS in narkalli em in some of the longest/most excruciatingly annoying/painful runs.

I literally end up applying to 20 allies a day and get invited to 1 if i'm lucky, so I really feel your pain.

Everyday I log in wasting hours of my life during peak hour, hoping to get invited. I get to the end of the week, narkalli resets and i still have 2/4 runs left =,=

I'm starting to think it's not worth playing this game without a close group of friends that you do stuff with.