Returning casual player

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [NICK]n00b wrote:

People have no idea what "P2W" is.

The game as it is now, is not p2w, it's p2convenience.

You can get to 75 way faster by paying, you can gear up way faster by paying.
      But you can do the same as a free user.

I am almost 100% f2p ( bought like 500 coins recently, and this is 1st time since i started again ). And I probably have better gear than 98% of Aion players.

Don't let the people who have no idea how this patch works discourage you.

Not to mention, recently, the new gear is 80 AP, which requires quite a lot of in game effort to upgrade. Once they add the soulstones to cash shop you can say this game is more closer to p2w.

As it is now? It's more unfair towards f2p, but this game is still incredibly easy.
      Oh really? Anyone can join the server, cash in few K euros, get 75 in a week, get +20 75 ap, +10 accessories, +20 weapon and go exterminate entire population of enemy faction in less than a moth. How long would that take "p2convenicence" person who joins the same day as p2w?person?

Also argument like "Oh but I have gg gear and I'm F2P user" doesn't really work since you're veteran player who got friends,multiple characters to farm APES, starter capital and experience. Its pretty impossible to get started quickly as a new player who just created an account. It would take good 6-9 months for a F2P user to get somewhat going with mediocre gear.
    • game is not p2w?
      two words: lottery events
      but ye sure, ull tell me now that u farmed 10% godstones along with +12 feathers ingame or bougth them from other ppl that didnt p2w :thumbsup: same as u had 500 more soulstones in ur inventory over night with the notification „gz @[NICK]n00b u know how this patch works we wanna reward u“ from gameforge
      pathetic

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kadex ().

• @StefanMC you see, the main issue is the comm :D
      when you read all those comments, it seems like 5 people playing 5 different games

as long as you like it, that's the most important thing :D

btw what skins are you looking for? until 6.0 hits, I can still craft old skins and of some materials I still have some stacks
      (you said you are deyla asmo if I read that right?)
    • Whenever the returnee event was held, 1 or 2 months ago, that's when I got the free 7 day GP and it was working. I noticed the email after a few days, I don't know when they exactly sent it, might not be right away after you create the account. Remember that this has to be a completely new account.
    • Hello Daeva

If you created that account in 2015 then I am afraid there was no goldpack available - this was only implemented like last year I believe.
      Refuge of Returnees is not existing anymore, that one got disabled by NCSoft in one of the previous patches.

About your new account: give it a bit time - and check on your spam folder as well. I had on a freemail provider the necessity to whitelist gameforge.

Best regards
      Sita
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• I don't know but the account you make has to be new. If it's from 2015, you get nothing I'm afraid, even if the character is new, just like Sita mentioned. If you have no characters so far, just make a new email and a new account. It's also allowed to have more than one account, so do whatever you want.

High Daeva gear (66+) breaks, with the exception of some level 80 gear and some rune accessories I believe. To not break them you have to use mighty supplements (not lesser or normal) for weapons and armors. It's easy to get supplements if you do LoK/GoK/Kroban/Toc/Luna weekly and whatever else might give mighty supplements.

The post was edited 1 time, last by failboat ().

• Evita wrote:

@StefanMC you see, the main issue is the comm :D
      when you read all those comments, it seems like 5 people playing 5 different games

as long as you like it, that's the most important thing :D

btw what skins are you looking for? until 6.0 hits, I can still craft old skins and of some materials I still have some stacks
      (you said you are deyla asmo if I read that right?)
      Yeah I see conflicting opinions around the forums :D . Like I said, I already started. I like the game too much to listen to advice :P But thank you guys for your comments -- it gives a bit of perspective to what to expect from the game. So far it seems it's not what it used to be, but it's surviving, and I'm happy about it. Hope they make a sequel to it with sandbox elements :love: .

I no longer play on Deyla, as I created a new elyos char on a different server. But thank you ^^ ! Anyhow the issue I am having with skins right now is that I got the fine devanion armor, which I cannot remodel. I tried adding armor in the luna wardrobe thing, however it doesn't seem to accept anything. I tried both some newbie cloth and a skin from the shop (the heavy lineage 2 armor) and neither can be added to luna. I expected the shop skin at least to work.
      What does the luna wardrobe accept in terms of skins?
      Also is there a way to have a different appearance even if your armor cannot be remodeled?

This is all kind of new to me. We didn't have the luna module thing when I last played.
    • Popsicle wrote:

[NICK]n00b wrote:

People have no idea what "P2W" is.

The game as it is now, is not p2w, it's p2convenience.

You can get to 75 way faster by paying, you can gear up way faster by paying.
      But you can do the same as a free user.

I am almost 100% f2p ( bought like 500 coins recently, and this is 1st time since i started again ). And I probably have better gear than 98% of Aion players.

Don't let the people who have no idea how this patch works discourage you.

Not to mention, recently, the new gear is 80 AP, which requires quite a lot of in game effort to upgrade. Once they add the soulstones to cash shop you can say this game is more closer to p2w.

As it is now? It's more unfair towards f2p, but this game is still incredibly easy.
      Oh really? Anyone can join the server, cash in few K euros, get 75 in a week, get +20 75 ap, +10 accessories, +20 weapon and go exterminate entire population of enemy faction in less than a moth. How long would that take "p2convenicence" person who joins the same day as p2w?person?
      Also argument like "Oh but I have gg gear and I'm F2P user" doesn't really work since you're veteran player who got friends,multiple characters to farm APES, starter capital and experience. Its pretty impossible to get started quickly as a new player who just created an account. It would take good 6-9 months for a F2P user to get somewhat going with mediocre gear.

You will not manage to get all that with a few K euros. Mufflerman spent 15-20k in NA where things are much cheaper and couldn't get what you describe here.

You seem extremely clueless, +10 accesories? In what universe do you live in? You won't even manage to get +20 75 ap with "a few K euros". Not to mention, that's not even end game now, lvl 80 AP is end game, and as far as I know you can only get that via effort in game.

I have gg gear, about 2200 attack ( as a Chanter ) and I started less than half a year ago, from zero. With zero of the things that you mentioned here, and I don't even play that much, I play when it matters.