Pinned 6.2 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well, that's gonna piss off some people what I'm gonna say about the rank system.
      I confess that personally on some server asmo antri and deyla ely/asmo the number gp is amazing and a little reset wouldn't hurtr.
      but on other servers it's still easy to be ranked on Hyperion for example.
      after must say some do not farm much gp and complains about the rank
      this is only my opinion.
      twitch.tv/xanoaaion
      identifiant discord:Xanoa#1061

The post was edited 1 time, last by Xanoa ().

• well that honor point system is rotten to the max anyway while it was with abyss points u could've farm whenever not in exact hours, also was infused with u wasting abyss points on your gear and transformation , dying etc
      if only the rank system would have been something in the middle between those 2 could've been good

Btw i think it was asked in the past but dunno where, so are we gonna loose the already saved skins in the luna when 6.2 hits us?

The post was edited 3 times, last by t0re ().

• t0re wrote:

well that honor point system is rotten to the max anyway while it was with abyss points u could've farm whenever not in exact hours, also was infused with u wasting abyss points on your gear and transformation , dying etc
      if only the rank system would have been something in the middle between those 2 could've been good

Btw i think it was asked in the past but dunno where, so are we gonna loose the already saved skins in the luna when 6.2 hits us?
      Well, the problem with the old abyssal point system is that you could be without ever getting out once in pvp with the eye of tiamaranta.
      otherwise to answer your question about the Russian pts they still have the luna here is the video

twitch.tv/xanoaaion
      identifiant discord:Xanoa#1061
    • i dont plan on watching 2.5h video for 5s info that may or may not be there even
      i am not interested if we have luna but if the skins will be deleted (specificly skins that wont be obtainable anymore)

as for tiamaranta eye, in my opinion that was complete failure of map regardless of what ppl think, i rly dont care for me that was the worst map ever designed and shouldnt have been in the game, i played most of the 3.x patch and i rarely went to eye, mostly to snatch sunayaka
      besides the eye u couldnt gain ap As fast as if u'd actually pvp

back at 2.x i was getting from r9 to general/great general in 2 weeks(several times) which was 2.5-3mil AP looking at todays standards its nothing but back then
      and even at 3.x i was getting really fast my ap w/o spending time in the eye, especially during the tiamaranta vulnarable hours

The post was edited 1 time, last by t0re ().

• RU got the exchange details

Doesn' t rly differs from Korea, since they've got +35 main prize in shop promo atm. Players kinda unsatisfied.

Btw, they got the bloody enhanced bracelets and composite HD manastones || The funniest thing is that all my posts were deleted from the update thread, where I was dicussing the topic and put the link to my video (the one regarding bracelets/manastones). On top of that my signature was also removed, it contained that link as well. The member of Innova Group explained that I was misleading people with fake info (rofl) and their team is currently working on 6.2, so 5.8+ updates are outdated. After 3 weeks they eventually implemented bracelets and composites. Seems like they wanted to block the info from their playerbase for some reason. Very weird behavior, tbh.

Manastones: +10s won't be exchanged; only +12s (for new random manastone) and composites (for new manastone of your choice).
      APES/Serums: tradeable ones only! 1 apes = 1 new stone, 1 serum = 1 new stone (not 3 as in KOR)

The post was edited 1 time, last by esset23 ().

• esset23 wrote:

RU got the exchange details

Doesn' t rly differs from Korea, since they've got +35 main prize in shop promo atm. Players kinda unsatisfied.

Btw, they got the bloody enhanced bracelets and composite HD manastones || The funniest thing is that all my posts were deleted from the update thread, where I was dicussing the topic and put the link to my video (the one regarding bracelets/manastones). On top of that my signature was also removed, it contained that link as well. The member of Innova Group explained that I was misleading people with fake info (rofl) and their team is currently working on 6.2, so 5.8+ updates are outdated. After 3 weeks they eventually implemented bracelets and composites. Seems like they wanted to block the onfo from their playerbase for some reason. Very weird behavior, tbh.

Manastones: +10s won't be exchanged; only +12s (for new random manastone) and composites (for new manastone of your choice).
      APES/Serums: tradeable ones only! 1 apes = 1 new stone, 1 serum = 1 new stone (not 3 as in KOR)
      So it was their request to have these items. Nice <X
      Additonaly their exchange is worse than the KR one :D
      Sorry for my english =(