Pinned 6.2 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Akombakom wrote:

Any ide for gearing up? Because a dancing red flame set is impossible. Need 17 items +15 to legendary, and same to ultimate + materials. 1 item to +15 is impossible, not 17X2... I dont know where can i get ultimate enchant stones, but the legendary is rare too, and no way to big amount from this. So, any idea what is the good way for fast gearing up? Now my tip, need 8-10 months hc farm for max gear.
      Basically just spam everything pvp. Siege, dredgion, runatorium, arena, etc. You don't gear up fast in this patch unless you're super lucky with enchanting. But the point is that it's supposed to not be fast.
    • Alibi wrote:

Akombakom wrote:

Any ide for gearing up? Because a dancing red flame set is impossible. Need 17 items +15 to legendary, and same to ultimate + materials. 1 item to +15 is impossible, not 17X2... I dont know where can i get ultimate enchant stones, but the legendary is rare too, and no way to big amount from this. So, any idea what is the good way for fast gearing up? Now my tip, need 8-10 months hc farm for max gear.
      Basically just spam everything pvp. Siege, dredgion, runatorium, arena, etc. You don't gear up fast in this patch unless you're super lucky with enchanting. But the point is that it's supposed to not be fast.
      My problem: many ppl's gear is good with exchange they's old gears from old patches. But i dont have chance for fast gearing up, and playing in end game. A crafted gear is a faster way, but not fást, and not the best... :D Its pathetic
    • Maybe remove the #### cant trade,cant put shop,cant put kinah in accout warehouse,or make the fee on broker like it was before cuz this is bull#### i lose more that 1 mil kinah every 10 mil that i trasfer and for what? kinah is hard to make in this new patch,and now we are getting rape of by this block+fee on broker......
    • Kelekelio wrote:

And to me like a complete inability to check any kind of database.
      I agree with you and I always go to powerbook first, but be aware that according to support, this is what they told me when I questioned about one of the bundle items (the contents of the bundle according to support where not accurate with the powerbook description)

support wrote:

please be aware that Powerbook is not an oficial database from any of the AION publishers nor from the AION developer Ncsoft Korea. This means that the content may be different between the publishers. The update and content of Powerbook is responsibility of its operator
      even if it sounds unbeliable, support thinks that all the info you put in there is by "magic"
    • (the contents of the bundle according to support where not accurate with the powerbook description)

My website shows default contents of every bundle in Korea. The whole DB is up to the current Korean version. They were right if they told you what you see there, might not appy here. Especially since bundles get changed on regular basis for events for example.
    • Kelekelio wrote:

(the contents of the bundle according to support where not accurate with the powerbook description)
      My website shows default contents of every bundle in Korea. The whole DB is up to the current Korean version. They were right if they told you what you see there, might not appy here. Especially since bundles get changed on regular basis for events for example.
      yep, exactly.
      What they forgot to mention everywhere is that the had edited the bundles content and now it had different content than on Korea, as this info was not made public by them at all
    • adyadryan1992 wrote:

Let's go Siege they say it will be fun,,,,,Aion0010.jpg
      I am playing on asmo side antriksha server where you took this piture from.i think siege is worst ever ,no fun nothing we still hold the fort in lakrum and if GF is not going to change anything for ely side i can understand that ely will quith this Garbage its no fun for ely and not mutch fun for our asmo side ,no honor here to get this way.We have even allot people standing afk inside fort and just waithing but still ely have no chance to get the fortress in lakrum.

GF/NcSoft need to work hard to make this game fun again ,but for now with all the things going on,this game will not stand for long and more and more people leaving it will be The End for aion!

The post was edited 2 times, last by Parra ().

• Parra wrote:

adyadryan1992 wrote:

I am playing on asmo side antriksha server where you took this piture from.i think siege is worst ever ,no fun nothing we still hold the fort in lakrum and if GF is not going to change anything for ely side i can understand that ely will quith this Garbage its no fun for ely and not mutch fun for our asmo side ,no honor here to get this way.We have even allot people standing afk inside fort and just waithing but still ely have no chance to get the fortress in lakrum.
      come on deyla we need asmos :) we are too many elyos
      Monitoring Plan
    • Spartac wrote:

Parra wrote:

adyadryan1992 wrote:

come on deyla we need asmos :) we are too many elyos
      No worry's this could be sooner then you think ( I feel a new server merge comming Deyla/Antriksha )
    • @GaleasSince iam part of the people that allocated their rewards (veteran) when you suggested us to do it,considering also there was Miss communication between ur team members,referring to announcements, would you consider resetting the vet rewards again for new chars at least?Not even asking resetting on Main chars.Can you give insight on this matter? @Galeas
    • There was no miscommunication in the sense that when I gave that advice it was not planned to change rewards as the Platinerk was supposed to come sooner. I did it because I'm trying to avoid as many issues as possible and I didn't want anyone to "lose" items if the Platinerk would have been ready fast.
      As we saw it was taking longer, it was decided to update the rewards so that at least people who didn't assign it would get items that are not obsolete. I get your point of course but this is the whole explanation.

I suggested a reset but I don't think it will happen as we already reset once more than what was supposed to happen and the most crucial items could be assigned already once more than planned (APES and serums). It was meant as a small gesture that we would reset it a last time before the change and it allowed you top assign crucial items.

If it would ever change I'll let you know of course.