Pinned 6.2 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Eggsdee wrote:

Its easy to understand the reason of that "bug" its not a bug its just Gameforge preventing people from doing instances with alts and buying weekly extra transformation contracts its pretty obvious what they did there, this way it takes way more time to get contracts on alts so the only reliable solution we have is buying them on cash shop

Kelekelio wrote:

Now if it was a bug the developer ''korea'' would have fixed it, but no, they have the normal kinah rates
      Korea has the same exact rates as we do.

I am not playing Aion so it is not bugging me haha.. but I hate unjustness.

Something popped in my mind when reading this:" this way it takes way more time to get contracts on alts so the only reliable solution we have is buying them on cash shop"

How could I have forgot about another game Gameforge is publishing,"Soulworker" on steam. I remember the complaints, stuff like this:
      quote: "the game uses a feemium based energy system for dungeon access in order to progress quests that is pay to increase replenish and to slow down and cripple progress in order to extend and drag out games duration most dungeons can all be done in under 5-20 minutes flat
      if you took a break or had alts energy system would accumulate up to 600 energy this was nerfed in favor of freemium pay to win system for subscription based system now free accounts get 400 max peak energy if you do not pay and subscriptions get 600 energy dungeons can cost upwards of 20 energy for each run
      there is 1 free energy drink and energy mat in marketplace cash shop then the rest you have to fork out real life money if you would like to keep progressing at all
      the game basically has no customization of any kind for characters it was all ripped out and gutted from game and placed in cash shop for prices higher then real life clothes take hours to go through it all in cash shop shame we cant get option to purchase full game instead of freemium
      it can be very boring and tedious siting on a Mat(community) 24/7 waiting for energy to regenerate they average 30 min to 60 min per mat and only refill 1 energy per minute
      the game feels very crippled like most web browser games do unless you fork out money in game money costs 700% more then your local dollars money value so they are really trying to make a full purchase sale off of the first micro transaction and gold rush on anything afterwards
      can only reset skill tree with real life curency they are asking $40 usd for each skill tree reset."

This is Gameforge's signature! Overall nerfed,no customization,ridiculous microtransactions, ripped out of game and placed very expensive in shop, etc. etc.
      This is how Gameforge operates, no doubt about it.
      Not my circus, not my monkeys

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tallulah ().

• Dont get me wrong, I dont think Aion is p2w. I think GF failed hard with the Aion shop so hard that it makes me giggle from time to time.

OK, tranformation contracts are a controversial issue. Ancient tranform is kinda a must for comfortable playing but.... rest of the shop is like someone without any experience is making decisions there.

Aion shop is more of a pay to get scammed than pay to win deal... Its aimed to 0,1% of the population, people with so much money that they have lost contact with reallity long time ago and/or have gambling issues.

Really, that rng box with enchant stones xD
    • Once again I agree with Sywo 100% and btw GF you’d be VERY WISE to take heed on what he says as SO many people listen, follow, and agree with him!
      I still love this game, I’ll still play EU (after 6.5 years invested) but GF you’re killing it with the shite decisions imho
      ... Namaste Bishes...

If you can fix it - don't worry about it.

If you can't fix it - WHY worry about it?
    • I don't really like Sywo as a person, but the fact that Vashiro in his stream watched the video of Sywo and made fun of him for every word he said for 1h after announcing his partnership with GF was kinda lame and childish. Bad example for the community. I understand having different opinions, but that was really necessary?
    • Vashiro = bot what more to we say...

Sywo is right for everything what he say u know how this patch look to me like one song Way down we go go go...

Shop rng box and what to we say about when they add 100kk kinah in rng box what galeas say no one got 1b+ kinah ok sure...
      Everything is based on rng u pay real money u most have luck ok sure...
      :cookieshugo:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Colombiana ().

• the video is mostly wrong. he should have made calculation with the new compensations. he posted the video after our announcement with kinah increase so he should have mentioned that. steam numbers are totally irrelevant and low. he assuming that it's totally gf doing when they can't do anything without nc. the only thing he got right is having more rng and being more expensive. but you know what? i'm glad it is like that because it pushes him and others away from buying these p2w items.
      he is totally the opposite of being calm and unbiased.
    • the only thing he got right is having more rng and being more expensive. but you know what? i'm glad it is like that because it pushes him and others away from buying these p2w items.
      @failboat rly dont think being greedy about forms and enchant stones is the way to go with Aion. The game itself offers no or very limited source of both (aside yellow stones). If you don't provide them in events or cash shop, you will have ppl running around with nyerk gear and 6%atkspeed form forever. That contradicts the whole purpose of mmos, building and improving ur character.

I'd agree with you if there was some way ingame to obtain those with hard work. There isn't.

Curious, do you play the 6.2 eu patch? You seem to defend it a lot.
    • Aion, with this new patch, is basicly back to the very first "ideal" of korean mmo: you gotta endlessly farm to improve your gear.

And it applies to everything, starting from the basic features (kinah, pots, forms, shards, stigmas) till the very best gear (enchants, fragments, manastones)...everything you need to actually play DECENTLY this game requires HOURS of DAILY farming. For months...

Majority of the ppl that post here are old players who started 6.2 bringing tons of kinah from the last patches and some acceptable gear too, so they kinda mitigated already the situation.

But you should think for a second to new players: very few kinah, no speed, no atk speed: how can this kind of gameplay be addressed as "normal"? It's not even something close to be DECENT for someone approaching an mmo in 2018!

With the current model we have right now, this patch is just not working. Simple as that.
    • Noctis wrote:

the only thing he got right is having more rng and being more expensive. but you know what? i'm glad it is like that because it pushes him and others away from buying these p2w items.
      @failboat rly dont think being greedy about forms and enchant stones is the way to go with Aion. The game itself offers no or very limited source of both (aside yellow stones). If you don't provide them in events or cash shop, you will have ppl running around with nyerk gear and 6%atkspeed form forever. That contradicts the whole purpose of mmos, building and improving ur character.
      I'd agree with you if there was some way ingame to obtain those with hard work. There isn't.

defend what, the patch? i said lots of times that overall i don't really like the patch but it's not because of transforms, it's because it restricted me to a more narrow and predefined path that everyone is taking it and... it doesn't matter, not the moment.

i got used with the slow motion. sometimes i hate it sometimes i don't. this attack speed is more similar to the 1.x patch. we will grind for it and we will get it back. for now we got back in time with the attack and cast speed, with the level of grinding. what vix said above, this is how korean mmo used to be. i still play another ncsoft game where nobody reached end game after a few years so i understand this concept still exist among ncsoft devs. we got too much used with the easy way.

what i don't understand is why people play a game that turned hardcore again, people liking the concept of hardcore and then taking a shortcut (cash shop ). this is a a shortcut that is also a big leap in progress because transforms really transform your gameplay. buying from cash shop, that defeats the whole concept of hardcore. so if they make them more expensive and more rng it's fine because it pushes away more and more players from buying them, that because not everyone is spending equally. if they put them in events or something more accessible like vr then i would say it's a better approach.
    • failboat wrote:

Noctis wrote:

the only thing he got right is having more rng and being more expensive. but you know what? i'm glad it is like that because it pushes him and others away from buying these p2w items.
      @failboat rly dont think being greedy about forms and enchant stones is the way to go with Aion. The game itself offers no or very limited source of both (aside yellow stones). If you don't provide them in events or cash shop, you will have ppl running around with nyerk gear and 6%atkspeed form forever. That contradicts the whole purpose of mmos, building and improving ur character.I'd agree with you if there was some way ingame to obtain those with hard work. There isn't.

defend what, the patch? i said lots of times that overall i don't really like the patch but it's not because of transforms, it's because it restricted me to a more narrow and predefined path that everyone is taking it and... it doesn't matter, not the moment.
      i got used with the slow motion. sometimes i hate it sometimes i don't. this attack speed is more similar to the 1.x patch. we will grind for it and we will get it back. for now we got back in time with the attack and cast speed, with the level of grinding. what vix said above, this is how korean mmo used to be. i still play another ncsoft game where nobody reached end game after a few years so i understand this concept still exist among ncsoft devs. we got too much used with the easy way.

what i don't understand is why people play a game that turned hardcore again, people liking the concept of hardcore and then taking a shortcut (cash shop ). this is a a shortcut that is also a big leap in progress because transforms really transform your gameplay. buying from cash shop, that defeats the whole concept of hardcore. so if they make them more expensive and more rng it's fine because it pushes away more and more players from buying them, that because not everyone is spending equally. if they put them in events or something more accessible like vr then i would say it's a better approach.
      no, @failboat my love, you are defending this tipe of management and Aion team from GF management is just to milk naive people and everything are so expensive, but altimes you are defending them because you are part of that team, @Noctis don’t lose your time with this guy is impossible for him to admit it our opinion, and he pushing his point :D
      Monitoring Plan
    • Spartac wrote:

failboat wrote:

Noctis wrote:

@failboat rly dont think being greedy about forms and enchant stones is the way to go with Aion. The game itself offers no or very limited source of both (aside yellow stones). If you don't provide them in events or cash shop, you will have ppl running around with nyerk gear and 6%atkspeed form forever. That contradicts the whole purpose of mmos, building and improving ur character.I'd agree with you if there was some way ingame to obtain those with hard work. There isn't.
      defend what, the patch? i said lots of times that overall i don't really like the patch but it's not because of transforms, it's because it restricted me to a more narrow and predefined path that everyone is taking it and... it doesn't matter, not the moment.i got used with the slow motion. sometimes i hate it sometimes i don't. this attack speed is more similar to the 1.x patch. we will grind for it and we will get it back. for now we got back in time with the attack and cast speed, with the level of grinding. what vix said above, this is how korean mmo used to be. i still play another ncsoft game where nobody reached end game after a few years so i understand this concept still exist among ncsoft devs. we got too much used with the easy way.

no, @failboat my love, you are defending this tipe of management and Aion team from GF management is just to milk naive people and everything are so expensive, but altimes you are defending them because you are part of that team, @Noctis don’t lose your time with this guy is impossible for him to admit it our opinion, and he pushing his point :D
      God Bless ,the moment the faster you realize that the better for moving on with topics on forum just ignore and he will stop talking
    • anyway you can judge a tree by its fruit

fruits atm are pure crap so GF fault or ncsoft fault who cares

all we see is we (at least I) do not enjoy playing atm
      slowmo play
      kinah are shrinking bad
      people are leaving or just keep complaining and play less
      more and more ninja behavior on instances

personally i do not play any magic class anymore as the only gold permanent tranformation i have is for attack speed, and i've been very lucky to get my desert fox with the 19 aion coins boxes (50€ btw)

so GF fix the shop, fix the interserv, fix the luna, fix all the nerfs

wait wait wait just freaking copy the KR untouched patch,shop and events and everything will be much much better
    • I'm sure it will.

I'm sure you will enjoy the wholly original aion KR 6.2, in which you need to buy contracts from the shop as it's exclusive source of good contracts to unlock transformations, at 1 euro per contract.

I'm sure you will enjoy buying legendary and ultimate PvP and PvE enchantment stones from the shop, in order to be provided a full, 100% unhindered aion KR copy-paste untouched patch.