Pinned 6.2 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Click wrote:

faker wrote:

Click wrote:

faker wrote:

Remember that we dont have +25 safe spot so it will be different in EU
      *not yet;-)
      Galeas said somewhere we wont have the +25 safe spot, but we never know with GF
      Yeah i read that, it was something like “There are no plans for now to have this safe spot”.
      For now ~
      That +25 safe spot can be added as event tho, which I'm afraid of. I remember, in Russia there are no fallusha blessing materials dropping in Narakalli. Innova put an event, and made the drop possible for a limited time. Also, remember ceranium medal chests and AP ststues in 4.6, which should've been in upper abyss forts permanently? We got them later as event too. What I see now in RU region, they got enchanting event. But it's a bit different. Items that were enchanted during the event will get additional bonus:

Before EventAfter EventBonus
      +28+29+1
      +30+33+3
      +31+34+3

In order to make it easier, the cost of brekthrough enchanting got removed.
    • SoulCatcher wrote:

KM on the russian server confirmed that in the regions there will be no Quna. In the regions Luna will become money in the store.
      Told ya ^^

4gameforum.com/threads/705602/page-6#post-9707943

More news:

RU will get same kinah exchange ratio (30kk = 1 gold bar; 30kk old kinah = 1.3kk new kinah)
      No details regarding estima exchange yet.
      If I read correctly, they will also disable buying extra gold bars with new kinah.

The post was edited 1 time, last by esset23 ().

• Guild of golden sands.
      We will have it in full. Exactly the same as it was in Korea (except for an additional opportunity to buy gold bars for premium owners, we do not support this functionality).

basicaly, u can buy 3 but not more for ppl with gold packs, like in korea

I didnt know u also get 1.3kk for every 30kk, + gold bars, huh
    • t0re wrote:

esset23 wrote:

If I read correctly, they will also disable buying extra gold bars with new kinah.
      That makes no sense. How then are we gonna be getting the new skills
      gold bars are overrated, especially buying skillbooks for 200 of them/6bil!? thats bad advice inexperienced ppl like vashiro give.

proper way to get skill books & make kinah/luna:

have a lvl80? alt - go into instances looking for the rare special shugo - once u find one, "sell the loot" on cross server or take it urself [no idea if we ll be able to run dbl client]. shugo drops the skill box with 100% certainty.

Also, all skill boxes are random class skill, so it will take many to get everything.

imagine 200 gold bars for each of those
    • Noctis wrote:

t0re wrote:

esset23 wrote:

gold bars are overrated, especially buying skillbooks for 200 of them/6bil!? thats bad advice inexperienced ppl like vashiro give.

have a lvl80? alt - go into instances looking for the rare special shugo - once u find one, "sell the loot" on cross server or take it urself [no idea if we ll be able to run dbl client]. shugo drops the skill box with 100% certainty.

Also, all skill boxes are random class skill, so it will take many to get everything.

Well, I'd pay 200 gold bars if it was class-based.

UPD
      RU region will have an exchange for +0 estimas.
      Kinda interesting, In Korea only +5 and higher were excanged.
    • After new update this boxes gonna be for your character class, and people that opent them allready and got wrong skill for other class! they gonna reverse that skill so it matches your class. i did read this somewhere here

forums.aiononline.com/topic/1388-60-info/?page=23

Look this message below :

As the environment changed, there have been various comments and need for specific and diverse items. We want to increase the value of kinah and the gold bar gradually, adding more items which can be bought with both currencies.
      This update will be performed on 31st regular inspection.

esset23 wrote:

Noctis wrote:

t0re wrote:

esset23 wrote:

gold bars are overrated, especially buying skillbooks for 200 of them/6bil!? thats bad advice inexperienced ppl like vashiro give.proper way to get skill books & make kinah/luna:

UPD

esset23 wrote:

Noctis wrote:

t0re wrote:

esset23 wrote:

gold bars are overrated, especially buying skillbooks for 200 of them/6bil!? thats bad advice inexperienced ppl like vashiro give.proper way to get skill books & make kinah/luna:

UPD

The post was edited 2 times, last by Parra: Previously, players could've bought a Daevanion Skill Box, which contained a random Daevanion Skill for a random class. We will be changing that so players who buy the box can acquire a Daevanion Skill for their class. Players who already have purchased the box and received the skills will have their skills changed accordingly to their class. ().

• Noctis wrote:

t0re wrote:

esset23 wrote:

are u sure it’s not class based but rather they’re “red” cuz he already has learnt those skills (as in, he got 6.0/6.2 skill books for his class from the box)?
    • Is it better to sell all items that wont be usable in 6.2 now or is it maybe still better to sell them after patch considering the kinah exchange ratio? Usually forced sale didn't give much, but doesn't hurt to ask.

EDIT: Oh, and what happens with pots, cause i see character's HP is now much higher? THey get exchanged, which ones?