Pinned 6.2 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.2 First Info

1. Cubic that can improve your characters abilities was added

2. Power shards are back

3. New solo instance that looks like Weapons Factory was added

5. All the minion changes you should already know about.

6. Ancient Daevanion Skills were added.

aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/6.2_Update

aion.plaync.com/board/tsnotice/view?articleID=1635&page=

I'm not around until tomorrow so, English PN will at best on saturday. I will update the DB from my phone.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kelekelio ().

• I think I am safe to say this is still part of 6.0 patch, as there are no more test servers, they add all changes to the live ones when they introduce them. Many skills/items that were removed since the original 6.0 post were added back/changed. For example SM backdraft was changed back to 1 single cast, and soul torrent that was removed was added back. They are just balancing the 6.0 patch. I am sort of glad to see shards are back. Will this mean that sometimes godsstones might be added back as well, of course, reworked?
    • Minion with the Godstone right?

I think Godstone is an added measure of balancing and strategy ( when to pot the proc )

The issue was always, it got ridiculous ( 10% godstones, and the land rate too high ).

Not sure how I feel about that.

I see they are bringing back High Daeva Skills?

Dunno how I feel about the Cube thing as well with extra stats, seems something like the current CP system.
    • Noctis wrote:

o look shards back

cp back

pseudo - godstones back

6.5 - +20 ur gear for a chance at a new skill !
      I actually like the CP system, is it perfect? Nah, but they could have made it really good.

Seems they still wanna cling to the past though with these changes, but maybe they realized some classes without Godstone procs become really bad.
    • well i hate changing it so often. especially since it didnt have saved templates :l
      its just an additional annoyance everyone has and no1 profits from

also dunno how I feel about things getting brought back after they wiped the slate. its literally the old CP system with estimas [cubicles], just in a different colour ...

my idea of 6.2 would include:

- further and very rigorous balancing according to players feedback - its ridic how unbalanced AND STUPID 1v1 is in 6.0; ask any korean streamer and theyll tell u the same
      - work on arenas - new maps, better maps, add back glory arenas in a better and less teamable form, add ranking for coop arenas etc.
      - new content in general, from pve to pvp instances

The post was edited 1 time, last by Noctis ().

• Physical classes are lacking dps, what should we do to balance them? Add back power shards.
      Great kinah sink for a sin.

People are right, they should have renamed this rewallet instead of refly. They ran out of ideas to get money from, and now we have to gear from start again.

@spart10 That's exactly our luna weekly instance but with different rewards. By the way, it's very easy to get S rank.
    • You can activate 'Shard' by inserting it into the slot and pressing <B>.
      - When 'Shard' is activated, the effect will be output to the weapon attached.
      - 'Shard' will be consumed differently depending on the type of weapon that is equipped in normal attack.
      However, when using a skill, it is not affected by the number of 'Shards' consumed in normal attacks.
      - Attack skill, recovery skill and other skills according to the number of shard is different, you can see through the skill tooltip.
      - It also applies to dots and wide area attack / recovery skills, and 'shard' is consumed only once for the first time.
      - 'Shard' can be obtained from monster drop or gold sand.

så basically it can increase healing for cleric/bard/chanter as well?
    • 1. Added 11 kinds of ancient Devonion skill. Skill addition effect

Gladiator - Cleave
      Blade fog - When using Skill [Wide jump] Reduction of 20% reuse time
      - Critical hit, target can not move for 3 seconds

Templar Break Power
      Ankle grind - If the target is in a fallen state, the next skill hit will be increased by 20%.
      - Increases the certain chance of a critical strike when using a critical strike.

Ranger Silence Arrow - Silencing Dagger Throw - Silence duration increased by 2 seconds
      - 50% increase in damage

Assassin Apply deadly poison
      Kagura stance - If the target is stunned or poisoned, hit with the following skill critical

Sorcerer Volcanic eruption
      Volcanic eruption Added 4 seconds delay effect and 1.5 second slow effect

Spiritmaster Soul torrent Soul deodorization - When using the skill, weaken the enemy when hitting, reduce element reuse time by 1 second
      - Decrease reuse time by 2 seconds in critical hit

Cleric Thunderbolt Thundercrack- Changed to AOE target center 5m wide skill
      - Added 0.5 second stun effect

Chanter Resonance Haze Resonance Burst - If the target is in a fallen state, the next skill will be increased by 20%.
      - Increases the chance of a critical strike when using a critical strike

Gunner Restoration Volley
      Recovery recovery - 10% reduction in cooldown time when using Skill
      - 2 times the amount of health recovery when a critical hit
      - Increased attack speed

Bard Gust of wind Gust variation - Changed target center to 4m wide skill
      - Changed to public bondage effect

Aethertech Cannon Riposte Counterattack firing - When using Skill, advances and reduces reuse time by 50%.
      - Resets Reuse Time on Critical Hit

Clerics get an aoe disrupt skill in chain :O lol
      Other than that its boring!

The post was edited 3 times, last by Dragonharcos: I don't speak korean and google translate can be tricky! :) ().

• holyeden wrote:

1. Added 11 kinds of ancient Devonion skill. Skill addition effect

Templar Punishing wave
      Blade fog - When using Skill [Wide jump] Reduction of 20% reuse time
      - Critical hit, target can not move for 3 seconds

Gladiator Springing Slice
      Ankle grind - If the target is in a fallen state, the next skill hit will be increased by 20%.
      - Increases the certain chance of a critical strike when using a critical strike.

Ranger Silence Arrow - Silencing Dagger Throw - Silence duration increased by 2 seconds
      - 50% increase in damage

Assassin Apply deadly poison
      Kagura stance - If the target is stunned or poisoned, hit with the following skill critical

Sorcerer Volcanic eruption
      Volcanic eruption Added 4 seconds delay effect and 1.5 second slow effect

Spiritmaster Soul torrent Soul deodorization - When using the skill, weaken the enemy when hitting, reduce element reuse time by 1 second
      - Decrease reuse time by 2 seconds in critical hit

Cleric Thunderbolt Thundercrack- Changed to AOE target center 5m wide skill
      - Added 0.5 second stun effect

Chanter Resonance Haze Resonance Burst - If the target is in a fallen state, the next skill will be increased by 20%.
      - Increases the chance of a critical strike when using a critical strike

Bard Snowflower Melody
      Recovery recovery - 10% reduction in cooldown time when using Skill
      - 2 times the amount of health recovery when a critical hit
      - Increased attack speed

Aethertech Gust of wind Gust variation - Changed target center to 4m wide skill
      - Changed to public bondage effect

Gunner Survival instinct Counterattack firing - When using Skill, advances and reduces reuse time by 50%.
      - Resets Reuse Time on Critical Hit

Clerics get an aoe disrupt skill in chain :O lol
      Other than that its boring!
      The order is all wrong, you put Bard's Snowflower Melody instead of Gunner's Restoration Volley, you put Aethertech instead of Bard's Gust Requiem, and you put Gunner's Survival Instinct instead of Aethertech's Cannon Shot Riposte. I think Gladiator and Templar might be wrong too.