Pinned 6.2 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, is there a way to allow higher level characters to loot from low level instances in 6.2+ ? Would love to get some low level skins, and since everything becomes untradeable, it's impossible to farm them with low level characters and transfer the skins as usual (and also the skins that are already untradeable/skinable once...). And also to enable lower level campaigns since some have some old skins too.
    • @Galeas, I have two questions:

1. Do You have any plans to about red (Ultimate) enchantment stones? As far I know PvP Ultimate stones can be obtained only from sieges with super low chance and PvE Ultimate stones can be obtained only from new hard mode Makarna also with super low chance. Are You going to put these stones into shop? I hope You don't. However if You decide to do this... Did You think about making these stones more accessible in game for f2p players. For example in Hero Trail quests.

2. Another thing, will it be possible to get Luna anywhere in game? I guess, You are going to use Luna same way as RU, replacing Quna by it. So it will be needed for rerolling value of single statistic in item without changing all of them.

Maybe it's good topic for Daeva Tavern if You haven't decided about these things yet.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Livo ().

• esset23 wrote:

Livo wrote:

@Galeas, are we getting this mini patch included in our 6.2 version?

aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/KR_-_Update_May_9th_2018
      I was wondering too. Because in Russia it wasn't included.
      i hope we get all 6.0 and 6.2.. why we shouldnt get mini patches 8| what is the point of new patch then.. and if GF willing to change things like +25 safe limit etc etc GF should lissen us to see what we want diffrent then korea.. we are never getting good parts of patches i hope this time they give us every single thing that come with 6.0 6.2..
    • GF didn’t change anything. The 25 safe limit patch was extracted from a version we did not receive initially and was totally optional.

Cardinal Richelieu wrote:

If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something in them which will hang him.
    • Fregion wrote:

GF didn’t change anything. The 25 safe limit patch was extracted from a version we did not receive initially and was totally optional.
      Don't really know about +25 safe limit, but can tell you hundreds other GF changes of the initial patches before EU implementation. (Luna nerf, ToC ... ) GF balancing :) Hope that 6.2 will be LESS BALANCED by GameForge or we already know the fate of Aion EU.
    • We actually took the decision not to get the safe spot based on player's feedback that was overwhelmingly in favor of not implementing it (same as for the bracelets evolution). You can check the discussions about it on the forum.

Regarding other changes that happened in the past. As previously said, regarding 6.0 we want to stay as close as possible from the Korean version.
    • Galeas wrote:

We actually took the decision not to get the safe spot based on player's feedback that was overwhelmingly in favor of not implementing it (same as for the bracelets evolution). You can check the discussions about it on the forum.

Regarding other changes that happened in the past. As previously said, regarding 6.0 we want to stay as close as possible from the Korean version.
      If it's true what are you saying and after go live of 6.2 we not so customized and "balanced" as we were in the past, then there is a still hope for this game(Aion EU).
      Thanks for that @Galeas
    • Fregion wrote:

GF didn’t change anything. The 25 safe limit patch was extracted from a version we did not receive initially and was totally optional.

Galeas wrote:

We actually took the decision not to get the safe spot based on player's feedback that was overwhelmingly in favor of not implementing it (same as for the bracelets evolution). You can check the discussions about it on the forum.

8| u didnt recive at the first hand or u decide to not put it based on players feedback ? or nvm.. i hope u guys put something about what is gonna change and how is gonna change as soon as u can so we can start to vote again to change this or that.. as u said we didnt put it because feedback so u can do those kind of things again.. btw based on information for 6.2 date 4-6 weeks left and u also said we will give u PTS before 2 weeks so we have 2-4 weeks to decide what we want and what we dont want by vote.. better hurry guys for patch notes..
    • I personally hope what @Galeas wanted to actually say was "stay as far as possible from the Korean version".

You see, the Korean version was a failure because of the way Kaisinel Transformation was implemented.

In the Korean version no non-paying user has acquired Kaisinel Form to my knowledge.

Why is this such a bad thing? @Sywo also talked about Kaisinel Transformation in one of his videos, but he forgot to mention that the Kaisinel Transformation is the one exclusive Transformation that enables full No Animation capabilities in-game, because it is the only Transformation that lifts the restrictions on your Animation Speed and Attack Speed.

For this reason alone GameForge must be in an extreme level of awareness and clarity as to how this singular Transformation is either a Game-Changer acquired through free work and in no way assisted by real life currency or a Game-Breaker acquired through the Aion Shop.

How people have acquired this Transformation in Korea is by spending money on the Cash Shop, the equivalent of which goes in upwards of 20.000$ and as low as 2.000$. They have done this by purchasing Transformation Contracts through the Shop, which I believe are 15$ for 100-200 contracts?

From these Contracts they mostly receive trash tier Transformations which they spam for hours transforming them into higher tier Transformations, until they get to the Legendary Transformations which are combined for a chance to receive the Kaisinel Transformation.

In my opinion, the creation of an equal playing field for players is to completely remove all limitations on purchasing these Transformation Contracts using Kinah and subsequently significantly reducing their price in Kinah, and offer no possibility of acquiring these Contracts through using real life currency.

The final reason as to why this would be a good change is that if such a change were to go live on the EU servers, everyone would stand on equal ground in terms of gaining their transformations, which is, players have to personally go out in the world and farm Kinah in order to buy these scrolls seeking the Ultimate Transformation. With the final ending being that everyone will receive this transformation through their work in game.

As time goes on and more players receive the Transformation it's success chances should also be closely monitored and subsequently increased as we progress throughout the 6.x expansion, because there will be players so unlucky they could never get the Transformation, and this would also help new players and returning players.

And that is one of the ways I would choose to do it.

Do note, this is a rather rudimentary idea.
    • At least we will have a day or two to enjoy the game.
      Every p2w person will be opening contracts for days. From what I recall by watching 6.0 when it was on KR it took some time to open all the contracts, maybe they made it faster in 6.2 :D.

Then we can all massively leave the game after those first few days.
    • i didnt say always. things are always harder to aquire just after the release;

minions are a bad example, i got mine thru combine very fast after the release. plus they are as nowhere as important as transformations.

I'm sure GF understands the impact of those.