Pinned 6.2 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Galeas wrote:

SoulCatcher wrote:

Is it wrong? Share should on Daeva Fighter's Ancient Accessory Selection Box. Where Bygone Atreia's weapon?
      cmsstatic.aion.gameforge.com/A…chnotes_6.2_DE_v13_en.pdf
      @Galeas

wat?

Table of the exchange of raw.
      patchnotes are not final ;

@Galeas ... it's Better take under consideration the overall enchantment rate of all players ... because the guys who are talking about for 1-shoting players are right.
      As you know some of us are already testing the 6.2 in RU/KR and in RU 1-shoting is definitely true.
    • [NICK]n00b wrote:

Well in general this game was always unfair but holy moly, if you're actually a new player, you will be 1-shot for months, while trying to do your garrison quests. By the time ( 2-3 months I assume ) it takes you to get Legendary gear, the enemy will have the next tier, and you will still be behind and get 1-shot.
      2-3 months ? bro, in 2-3 months you dont have even a single purple piece if you are unlucky with enchant stones.
      To have full purple set +10 without p2w you could literaly spend over 2 years and still not full set purple, lets not even think about red, nor retune stats, nor manastones...
    • Saykuun wrote:

They took into consideration, you got new server for this purpose. :atongue:
      Hahaha you think Gameforge are that smart ? No, but accidentally they opened a possibility of the new English server to be popular.

Because as I said and I will repeat it 100 times until everyone reads it, unless you have +20 gear AT LEAST, you will be 1-shotted for months while trying to get your gear. The difference between tiers is insane, and those exchanges are insane as well.

I hope you old players and p2w players are happy! You got what you wanted, right?
      You got insane gear exchanged for your OP +25 gear, and managed to alienate the majority of players ( majority don't have +20 lmao ). No sane new player would play on Old servers in 6.2.
      And this is just 1 aspect of how you will be behind, you'll also be behind on gold bars and luna materials.

Daeny wrote:

2-3 months ? bro, in 2-3 months you dont have even a single purple piece if you are unlucky with enchant stones.
      To have full purple set +10 without p2w you could literaly spend over 2 years and still not full set purple, lets not even think about red, nor retune stats, nor manastones...
      So it's even worse than I thought? Ouch.
    • ==========================================================================================================
      + 25 High Archon Commander’s/ High Guard Commander’s Gives Legendary +15 ?? that is really bad we did not have save spot at 25+ Atleast we should have Ultimate +15 Korea and NA have mutch better gear exchange and they did have a save spot at 25+ they got enchantment events too of corse we dont? in Tavern episode 2 you guys said it is word to update gear etc because it would be worth it in 6.0/6.2 allot people did that afterwards.

If above is true we all got mislead in that video episode 2 Hope we get confirmation that we will atleast have the same as Na/Korea
      Ultimate exchanged gear it would be scandalous if we will not have that.
    • New server wouldn't help much I reckon. Two are definitely unnecessary, aion can hardly pull 1k active population on EU all servers combined. Some are ghost towns and opening new servers will just make servers like antrishka irrelevant, heck I wouldn't be surprised if the same fate would follow Deyla.
    • What is funny about this, is that they actualy didnt take in consideration the amount of money needed to p2w the old gear vs the amount of money needed to p2w the related enchanged one.

If you plan to spend money, you must be very stupid or have no clue about 6.2 if you dont p2w right now before 6.2 hits, but anyway i think now its already too late.
    • [NICK]n00b wrote:

Saykuun wrote:

They took into consideration, you got new server for this purpose. :atongue:
      Hahaha you think Gameforge are that smart ? No, but accidentally they opened a possibility of the new English server to be popular.

Because as I said and I will repeat it 100 times until everyone reads it, unless you have +20 gear AT LEAST, you will be 1-shotted for months while trying to get your gear. The difference between tiers is insane, and those exchanges are insane as well.

I hope you old players and p2w players are happy! You got what you wanted, right?
      You got insane gear exchanged for your OP +25 gear, and managed to alienate the majority of players ( majority don't have +20 lmao ). No sane new player would play on Old servers in 6.2.
      And this is just 1 aspect of how you will be behind, you'll also be behind on gold bars and luna materials.

Daeny wrote:

So it's even worse than I thought? Ouch.
      you can go craft the red ultimate thats better then the purple ones they exchange, they should make a enchant event bevore 6.0/6.2

the purple crap gear is really bad exchange Na/korea did have a save spot on armor at 25 + you could not drop back to 20+ they got Ultimate red gear Exchanged and they got enchanted events to do so.
    • Parra wrote:

==========================================================================================================
      + 25 High Archon Commander’s/ High Guard Commander’s Gives Legendary +15 ?? that is really bad we did not have save spot at 25+ Atleast we should have Ultimate +15 Korea and NA have mutch better gear exchange and they did have a save spot at 25+ they got enchantment events too of corse we dont? in Tavern episode 2 you guys said it is word to update gear etc because it would be worth it in 6.0/6.2 allot people did that afterwards.

If above is true we all got mislead in that video episode 2 Hope we get confirmation that we will atleast have the same as Na/Korea
      Hahaha you sir crack me up. +15 ultimate would make an awful exchange considering that's supposed to be the very best in the game in 6.2... Although if you're ecstatic about one shooting people, then I can see why you'd want that handed to you right at the release. But you do realise that inevitably average players would quit and new players would not get interested in a game that tries so hard to stand out and fails to make p2w transparent. Rather ads in game encourage it.
    • deanyosla wrote:

Parra wrote:

==========================================================================================================

Hahaha you sir crack me up. +15 ultimate would make an awful exchange considering that's supposed to be the very best in the game in 6.2... Although if you're ecstatic about one shooting people, then I can see why you'd want that handed to you right at the release. But you do realise that inevitably average players would quit and new players would not get interested in a game that tries so hard to stand out and fails to make p2w transparent. Rather ads in game encourage it.
      ingame easy getting Ultimate gear you get from npc is better then the ultimate exchanted /crafted gear and the Ultimate gear from npc you can reroll stats on the exchanted or crafted gear you cant.

Btw in korea they got fresh new server too and the others are full with people after this exchange model nobody complaning they did exchanged it to ultimate + 10 if you did have + 25

The post was edited 1 time, last by Parra ().

• Daeny wrote:

[NICK]n00b wrote:

Well in general this game was always unfair but holy moly, if you're actually a new player, you will be 1-shot for months, while trying to do your garrison quests. By the time ( 2-3 months I assume ) it takes you to get Legendary gear, the enemy will have the next tier, and you will still be behind and get 1-shot.
      2-3 months ? bro, in 2-3 months you dont have even a single purple piece if you are unlucky with enchant stones.To have full purple set +10 without p2w you could literaly spend over 2 years and still not full set purple, lets not even think about red, nor retune stats, nor manastones...
      New players and returning players can go to the new server thats comming too everybody starting really from scratch. Best thing to start there.
    • Noctis wrote:

with the conversion rate of 9kk ea, gold bars are rly good;

to compare, stigma ench stone is 10 goldbars, 90kk

I burned 2.5bil kinah on them last night for no reason XD
      No burning kinah noctis :) we can buy all deavanion skills we need:) 200 GB each for a deavanion chest^^