Pinned 6.2 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Galeas

Changelog wrote:

Instance Entry Scrolls
      Instance Entry Scrolls are not available

anymore after update 6.0 (e.g. Korban Base, Lost Refuge, Kromede's Trial) and will be converted to: Premium Entry Scroll
      does example includes only removed instances with 6.0 or even instances they still there with 6.0 like narakkalli and garden of knowledge? ?(

if it so means:
      Entry Scroll for the Garden of Knowledge
      Entry Scroll for Narakkalli
      are getting removed too (narakkalli scroll was as far as I know only shop item?)?
      and exchanged to:
      Premium Entry Scroll
      description of 'Premium Entry Scroll':
      "You can enter one of the following instances one more time: <Nightmare>, <Fire Temple>, <Taloc's Hollow>, <Esoterrace>, <Lower Udas Temple>, <Beshmundir Temple>, <Tiamat's Hideout>, <Rentus Base>, <Makarna> or <Tiamat's Fortress>."

whatever 'Nightmare' is. :chinese:
    • Daeny wrote:

[NICK]daishinkansama wrote:

Ultimate +0 is stronger than Legendary +15.
      But thats your opinion or you actualy tested that ?
      Tested.

Parra wrote:

==========================================================================================================
      + 25 High Archon Commander’s/ High Guard Commander’s Gives Legendary +15 ?? that is really bad we did not have save spot at 25+ Atleast we should have Ultimate +15 Korea and NA have mutch better gear exchange and they did have a save spot at 25+ they got enchantment events too of corse we dont? in Tavern episode 2 you guys said it is word to update gear etc because it would be worth it in 6.0/6.2 allot people did that afterwards.

If above is true we all got mislead in that video episode 2 Hope we get confirmation that we will atleast have the same as Na/Korea
      Ultimate exchanged gear it would be scandalous if we will not have that.
      If you want to get Ultimate gear exchange, feel free to try and enchant your A80 to +26. Just because another version got a badly overdone exchange, doesn't mean EU should do the same.
      The current EU exchange is annoying enough as it is for most players, stop whining and play the new patch.

deanyosla wrote:

aion can hardly pull 1k active population on EU all servers combined.
      What did you smoke before writing this? Deyla alone has more active population than that, all EU servers combined easily surpass 10K.
    • [NICK]n00b wrote:

Parry wrote:

If i get 5400 gold ingot (cap) from only kinah trade (46.980.000.000), if i have also 10 estima +10, will i get 800 more gold ingot or not?
      Asking the important questions! Hahaha, your post made me laugh.
      Yea ahaha if you have 1b (probaly not even that) and i have 60 or 70b, why i should lose 20-30b? :) not everyone are slacker like you 8|
    • Parry wrote:

[NICK]n00b wrote:

Parry wrote:

If i get 5400 gold ingot (cap) from only kinah trade (46.980.000.000), if i have also 10 estima +10, will i get 800 more gold ingot or not?
      Asking the important questions! Hahaha, your post made me laugh.
      Yea ahaha if you have 1b (probaly not even that) and i have 60 or 70b, why i should lose 20-30b? :) not everyone are slacker like you 8|
      Because the kinah is called to be 'resetted' for a reason. Gold bars are just something to give to players so they dont whine even more, but they have limited utility as well. If you cant stand losing your billions, distribute them to your alts now - so they get converted there. Thats the least you can do. Youre welcome.

Ps. you will still have proportionally more kinah to other people who had less kinah before the update. There has to be a reasonable cap or resetting wont make any sense. Just like with the gear.
    • [NICK]daishinkansama wrote:

What did you smoke before writing this? Deyla alone has more active population than that, all EU servers combined easily surpass 10K.
      I'm not smoking anything, just an assumption based on online population. There's a way to see how many people are online at a time, by searching for the specific classes. During peak time a few weeks ago on Deyla ely there weren't more than 300 people combined. So unless you prove that this EU aion has an active population of around ten thousand, I'll have my own opinion. And don't link me those EU server charts that show only percentage not the actual player count. Also aion is not as popular as major mmorpgs out there, if someone were to mention it to somebody who haven't played aion ever - that person would just skip this game. Even 6.2 doesn't help much, but we'll see upon actual release.
    • @Galeas waiting for fixes in the list of exchange for pvp accessories and pvp hats...

The exchange of upgrade serum for 3 new apes corresponds to the Korean economy, but not European. You definitely did not analyze the situation on the servers. Thank you for dumping in the economy.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SoulCatcher ().

• SoulCatcher wrote:

@Galeas waiting for fixes in the list of exchange for accessories and hats...

The exchange of upgrade serum for 3 new apes corresponds to the Korean economy, but not European. You definitely did not analyze the situation on the servers. Thank you for dumping in the economy.
      +1

Makes nno sense. Serums are cheaper than all-powerful on all servers and you give 3x more exchange? @Galeas can you please suggest to be at least equal?
    • testtestlab wrote:

That's why I think they should have not published it at all.
      Nope.

You should stop thinking only about yourself and what you dont have ||

I dont see nothing wrong that broker is empty.

Worst case scenario theoreticaly:

Imagine you have 100 serums that you cant or dont want sell so cheap so you keep them on patchday. Then you find out they dont get exchanged at all. How would you feel?
      Leting us know ahead is a mus!