Pinned 6.2 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I don't know why some people are crying over the compensations being "not enough". Are you that scared over players with zero gear ?
      This gear got added in 5.8 man. Ppl literally finished last parts a month ago/a week ago and plebs that invested nothing want to be on par with ppl that invested 20-50bil kinah on their gear and whatnot.

Worst ones are ppl that quited cuz 'no point to gear up now, ill just save all kinah' and now u see half of them complaing, nyerking hypocrits

Luckily, such opinions and complaints like yours matter nothing :) you got a new server, hf at it.
    • @Noctis Well first I wasn't complaining, just said that some people complained as the compensation is not enough for them and like comparing to other regions, and having the ancient compensated gear is more than enough to roll over the "plebs" as you call them so definitely, they won't be on par with compensated players. I bet if there weren't any compensation, "plebs", new players or returnees that quit the game will still not be on par with currently well geared players (in the first timeframe of the update while getting the new gear).

Second you seem to assume stuff, I have gear that will be compensated like many (not a "pleb" :) ), and I'm not okay with the compensation system and will probably not use that gear since I'm not a hypocrit. And that's just my opinion and you have yours, people are free to have their own thoughts on matters.

Like in every major patch with new better gear addition, there never was any compensation for money (real or/and or ingame) and time invested. You will be rewarded for that (by being better than others who didn't) in the CURRENT patch since you done that at that time. And even then, when new patch hits, better geared people always had advantage over worse geared players with previous gears, so they never were on par at the start of a major update, they only catch up eventually (or never depending on the type of player).

So your response seems to me kinda off topic on what I said (maybe you didn't understand my point) and seemed like an attack, we are here just discussing. ^^
    • @Wolx dont take it personal, it's not. Bit sick and tired of ppl complaining about refund gear when its more than justified to get it. And now that there's a new server, no harm done to returnees.

Complaints about accessory refunds are also justified. we got screwed there cuz other regions had +6 safe spot, we didnt. But we got same refund as them.
    • Noctis wrote:

I don't know why some people are crying over the compensations being "not enough". Are you that scared over players with zero gear ?
      This gear got added in 5.8 man. Ppl literally finished last parts a month ago/a week ago and plebs that invested nothing want to be on par with ppl that invested 20-50bil kinah on their gear and whatnot.
      Worst ones are ppl that quited cuz 'no point to gear up now, ill just save all kinah' and now u see half of them complaing, nyerking hypocrits

Luckily, such opinions and complaints like yours matter nothing :) you got a new server, hf at it.
      Actually the hypocrisy lies within the patch itself. NC wanted to be a new beginning, they started doing a soft wipe, with zones, kinah, mats, items, you name it. But then they decided that some players are more equal than others, and you wonder why, it's because they spent a considerable amount of money in 5.x, on p2w events that NC pushed themselves. Even worse is that they made the patch so nice that Koreans started to spend a lot more than they spent in the past but this time with some forced paying.

I'm not blaming the players here like you do, we knew from January how the game will change and compensate but I couldn't bare to play the last few months, seeing what the patch turned the game into. From what I see I will get some compensation for the items i have but seeing how big of a difference between gear is in Korea, even more for paying players, it's just demoralizing.

No matter how you twist it, there is no justification for what they done. They could have got a different approach to compensate players but no, this is what they chose to do.
    • I stopped 'upgrading' my gear once I had the pvp set to +15 and accs to +5. I could have gone more but anything beyond that is not 'fair' vs other players IMHO.

I could have upgraded it more to get more compensation on the last couple of months but again. I do not even want my set to be compensated, I had quite a few billion waiting on the bank and don't even want that to be compensated.

I want a 'fair' game, where people can 'obtain' the same stuff 'with time and efford' not 'with money'. I'd love to move to a new server so we all start from 0, but there are 2 servers and I did try last time on Grendal and that did not work too well with GameForge's model as you all know ...

I know people have invested time and money and 'want compensation' but, what for ? to 1 shoot people on the 1st day of the path ? have it all in 2 weeks ? Why do you play a MMORPG then? I don't get it.
    • Noctis wrote:

@Wolx dont take it personal, it's not. Bit sick and tired of ppl complaining about refund gear when its more than justified to get it. And now that there's a new server, no harm done to returnees.

Complaints about accessory refunds are also justified. we got screwed there cuz other regions had +6 safe spot, we didnt. But we got same refund as them.
      don't worry friend I'm not easily offended no worries :D and I also get your side of the story, but nevertheless, even if those compensations are not as "good" as other regions depending on our version of the game and systems, you must think that it's better than getting nothing and move on.

@failboat Yeah NCSoft came up with this compensation thing just because how much of a mess all of 5.X was, it's way worse than previous patches as it was heavy on the p2w side, and as many must have invested absurd amounts of real money, they will probably get mad and annoyed knowing all of that is "useless" next patch unlike in previous patches. As a company you must not loose your ('REAL") customers/clients. :D
    • There's no more crit res, but we don't know for sure if the cap is still 50% (for both pve and pvp), cause it's really hard to reach. I'd say maybe it's 5k crit for 50%, ? With best gear and everything crit I think you can only get close to 4k~ maybe which could translate to 40%~. (30%~ is the norm it seems)
    • Wolx wrote:

I don't think there's any diminishing returns, it seems there's no cap but it's not possible to reach 100% that would be ridiculous :D

Also I think they added a tooltip that shows how many % you have on the stat.
      Kaisinel maybe. Though we'll have to see when someone gets that top notch transform.
    • nodeone wrote:

Don't you think guys the Lakrum or whatever named map is too small? It looks for me equal to Ishalgen by size :)
      It even looks a lot smaller than katalam and that place rocked. I really am sad it's gone.

If there's no flight in abyss where will we fly now I wonder. And if there's no flight available why do we even need wings other than to boost some stats.