Pinned 6.2 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ryndzer wrote:

@Galeas, can you explain everything to us - why do we have a worse exchange than the NA region, even though we did not have any enchanting events and we do not have safe places for 25 eq and 6 acc?

It would be enough to lower the thresholds by one level, and everyone would be happy, and the current situation instead of contentment we feel only embarrassment and disappointment that you once again make us idiots.

After information in shugo taverns 2, we started to farm hard to do eq +25, and acc on +8/9.
      When we received the original exchange from Korea please remember that many many people asked us to do the same as KR. Still we wanted to consider things like the safe spot (that was decided based on very clear feedback from people here that they didn't want it) and enchantment event. That's why we lowered the requirements for some items. The challenge of the compensation is to find a good balance between offering a decent compensation and not offering something that will give a decisive until the end of time. It is complex and that's the middle ground solution we came up with.

I know that not everyone is satisfied but we have clearly a lot of people asking for a better compensation and a lot ofpeople asking to make it the same as Korea (even people asking for no compensation at all). We can't make everyone 100% happy in that situation.
    • Galeas wrote:

Ryndzer wrote:

@Galeas, can you explain everything to us - why do we have a worse exchange than the NA region, even though we did not have any enchanting events and we do not have safe places for 25 eq and 6 acc?

It would be enough to lower the thresholds by one level, and everyone would be happy, and the current situation instead of contentment we feel only embarrassment and disappointment that you once again make us idiots.

After information in shugo taverns 2, we started to farm hard to do eq +25, and acc on +8/9.
      When we received the original exchange from Korea please remember that many many people asked us to do the same as KR. Still we wanted to consider things like the safe spot (that was decided based on very clear feedback from people here that they didn't want it) and enchantment event. That's why we lowered the requirements for some items. The challenge of the compensation is to find a good balance between offering a decent compensation and not offering something that will give a decisive until the end of time. It is complex and that's the middle ground solution we came up with.
      I know that not everyone is satisfied but we have clearly a lot of people asking for a better compensation and a lot ofpeople asking to make it the same as Korea (even people asking for no compensation at all). We can't make everyone 100% happy in that situation.
      the exchange would be fine if the requirement for accessories exchange would be 1lvl lower. Armor and weapon exchange is fine.
      Btw, can you confirm that enchanced fallusha accessories will be exchanged for pvp accessories? I will try mine to +8 if thats the case
    • its funny @Galeas that you bring up the community as part of your decision, when the only goal having ultimate gear as compensation is to animate people to cash before the update. Think about how many people are trying to get at least the weapon to 26. Only gameforge benefits from ultimate compensation.
    • In my opinion the exhange rates are ok exept the javelery exchange. I spend tons of holy serums to get my javelery to +7 and now i get ancient +15 that can i make in game in 1-2 weeks :) a bit disappointing :) I did farm holy tower, nevi canyons and instances to get holy serums just for ancient +15. Im feeling like a fool right now. Maybe it would be better if i did nothing or just qq like 70% of the cummunity.Gearing from the begining and i didint have time to realy use that gear :P I finished my set and now we have 6.2 in 2 weeks :) Yeah i had so much funn for my hard work ...
    • Snueffel wrote:

@Galeas

Changelog wrote:

Instance Entry Scrolls
      Instance Entry Scrolls are not available

anymore after update 6.0 (e.g. Korban Base, Lost Refuge, Kromede's Trial) and will be converted to: Premium Entry Scroll
      does example includes only removed instances with 6.0 or even instances they still there with 6.0 like narakkalli and garden of knowledge? ?(
      if it so means:
      Entry Scroll for the Garden of Knowledge
      Entry Scroll for Narakkalli
      are getting removed too (narakkalli scroll was as far as I know only shop item?)?
      and exchanged to:
      Premium Entry Scroll
      description of 'Premium Entry Scroll':
      "You can enter one of the following instances one more time: <Nightmare>, <Fire Temple>, <Taloc's Hollow>, <Esoterrace>, <Lower Udas Temple>, <Beshmundir Temple>, <Tiamat's Hideout>, <Rentus Base>, <Makarna> or <Tiamat's Fortress>."

whatever 'Nightmare' is. :chinese:
      still remaining @Galeas :cookieshugo:
    • Snueffel wrote:

Snueffel wrote:

@Galeas

Changelog wrote:

Instance Entry Scrolls
      Instance Entry Scrolls are not available

anymore after update 6.0 (e.g. Korban Base, Lost Refuge, Kromede's Trial) and will be converted to: Premium Entry Scroll
      does example includes only removed instances with 6.0 or even instances they still there with 6.0 like narakkalli and garden of knowledge? ?( if it so means:
      Entry Scroll for the Garden of Knowledge
      Entry Scroll for Narakkalli
      are getting removed too (narakkalli scroll was as far as I know only shop item?)?
      and exchanged to:
      Premium Entry Scroll
      description of 'Premium Entry Scroll':
      "You can enter one of the following instances one more time: <Nightmare>, <Fire Temple>, <Taloc's Hollow>, <Esoterrace>, <Lower Udas Temple>, <Beshmundir Temple>, <Tiamat's Hideout>, <Rentus Base>, <Makarna> or <Tiamat's Fortress>."

whatever 'Nightmare' is. :chinese:
      still remaining @Galeas :cookieshugo:
      Yes, it will be exchanged via script during 6.0 maintenance :)
    • Galeas wrote:

Ryndzer wrote:

What you say is simple to explain:

There are 2 type of players:

1.) skipped the whole 5.x and especially 5.8 patch and didn’t do anything to farm gear and only wait for 6.0 for a “fresh start” -> those people request KR exchange rate so they can somewhat compete with people that farmed hard the whole 5.8 patch

2.) played the whole 5.8 patch and invested a lot of time and money in farming their highly enchanted gear and accessoires -> requesting a better exchange rate, cuz we didn’t have a single enchant event nor the safe spot (it’s good we didn’t have it)

If i were Gameforge i wouldn’t listen to 1.) players, they can all start on the new server, which is a good solution to escape the exchanges of gear and they don’t have to care about exchange.
      On top, if I were Gameforge, i’d lower the exchange rates of accessoires a little bit, so that you get legendary +10 or smth already for 80+7 AP, cuz we didn’t have +6 safe spot on accessoires, this is only fair. Right now for Accessoires we have a very bad exchange rate.
      The rest is totally fine imo.

And again, to those who keep complaining and whining that they will get 1-shot by “overgeared” legendary geared players: you don’t deserve anything if you skipped the whole 5.x patch, start on the new server and be happy there - why do you even care?
    • My question is, why you guys want such good gear instantly? From what I remember back in 2.7-3.0, 3.x-4.0, when the big patch would hit, we'd have to gear up from the scratch anyways. Yes, we had our old gear and it was good and competetive. But for anyone who still played, there were new goals and months of obtaining the new best.

I know you worked your butt off, but soon it's gonna be the old version. And you still wanna play, and gear up like everyone else. So the only advantage you'll get is destroying fresh and returning players the first few weeks, is it really worth it? I sincerely don't mind if I'd be one of the "new players" and play through old servers, but I'm not sure what satisfaction it brings to you.
      Arise - Nexus - Ranger
      Character info: aion.mouseclic.com/tool/gearcalc/5965, rolling with that 100ms!

/updated: June 2015
    • Arise wrote:

My question is, why you guys want such good gear instantly? From what I remember back in 2.7-3.0, 3.x-4.0, when the big patch would hit, we'd have to gear up from the scratch anyways. Yes, we had our old gear and it was good and competetive. But for anyone who still played, there were new goals and months of obtaining the new best.

I know you worked your butt off, but soon it's gonna be the old version. And you still wanna play, and gear up like everyone else. So the only advantage you'll get is destroying fresh and returning players the first few weeks, is it really worth it? I sincerely don't mind if I'd be one of the "new players" and play through old servers, but I'm not sure what satisfaction it brings to you.
      The gear we get is temporary. We cannot upgrade it to Ultimate. This means we have to buy / craft new gear and start from scratch aswell our way to get Ultimate gear. We will just have better gear to start this farming madness, making it a little bit easier (to farm new instances etc.).
      Gearing up wise we will have exactly the same to do as returners or new players, we just have better gear to start with farming new gear. I hope you understand my blabla xD
      And again, there’s new server coming for people that get nothing from the exchange.
    • Sparx wrote:

Click wrote:

We cannot upgrade it to Ultimate
      Thats incorrect for PvP-Gear.
      The incorrect part is that we can upgrade the gear, right?
      But still this gear is not the best, so still have to start from scratch.

And i totally agree with Click about what he said earlier. You didn't play, or you were lazy like me in 5.X, start on new server or play on older.

By playing on PTS, guys it will be all about the guy who has the more friends with him. The solo pvp player like me will have to be patient, or just quit playing solo, and group up (what is actually a goal for a MMO).

I don't know if anyone on PTs evolve 1 ancient Pvp part into purple one. I'd like to see how it hits, if someone has.
    • @Galeas
      But it is still not fair. It's no longer about the satisfaction of everyone.
      All these screamers can start on an equal footing on new servers.
      All you have to do is lower the level of exchange of upgraded items (enchanted ancient falusha, and High Archon Commander's) by 1 - 2 levels, and everyone will be satisfied.
      It can not be that an unprocessed "High Archon Praetor" weapon is worth exactly as much as "High Archon Commander's" according to exchange. To improve the weapon we had to fly for a month to canyons, do the holy tower, etc ..

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ryndzer ().

• The compensation gear can be upgraded to next tier just like the one from the npc and it is the best one, its just that some piece are better the ones u get from npc and others better the compensated, but once you upgrade it they become the same.

For example a compensated yellow weapon maybe its better than the one from the npc, but once you upgrade to purple they both get the same purple version.