Pinned 6.2 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Daeny wrote:

The compensation gear can be upgraded to next tier just like the one from the npc and it is the best one, its just that some piece are better the ones u get from npc and others better the compensated, but once you upgrade it they become the same.

For example a compensated yellow weapon maybe its better than the one from the npc, but once you upgrade to purple they both get the same purple version.
      If it is as you say it is totally crap, from my point of view.
      But again, it isn't what Sywo shown on the video that Korean got.
    • Norille wrote:

Daeny wrote:

The compensation gear can be upgraded to next tier just like the one from the npc and it is the best one, its just that some piece are better the ones u get from npc and others better the compensated, but once you upgrade it they become the same.

For example a compensated yellow weapon maybe its better than the one from the npc, but once you upgrade to purple they both get the same purple version.
      If it is as you say it is totally crap, from my point of view.But again, it isn't what Sywo shown on the video that Korean got.
      You have the database like everyone, you can check by youself.
    • Daeny wrote:

it doesn't work like you said...
      the compensation gear is still much worse than the camps one even if you bless it, it doesn't become the same

aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/110150039
      becomes
      aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/110150040

which is much worse than
      aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/110150036
    • Daeny wrote:

what a load of bullshit. If you upgrade the compensation gear you simply get the higher graded compensated gear, which is always inferior to the garrison gear of the same grade. Upgrading compensation gear is a waste of materials and kinah.
    • as far as i can see on the ru server and i think we will have the same thing here:

any peace of gear we actually have, tradable or not, event piece or not, from white to mythic can be sold to npc only for 1kinah.

and supplements cannot even be sold at all even the tradable ones from broker.

that's madness.

@Galeas
      the minimum GF can do it's at least take off the npc sale limit during last week before the update so we can sell these parts and supplements and not feel like spoiled.

it will be a good move to reward those who kept playing during the 5.x period and permit them to sell their gear/supplements for a decent price and not trash all their work

The post was edited 1 time, last by PapaSchultz ().

• Wowie wrote:

Daeny wrote:

it doesn't work like you said...the compensation gear is still much worse than the camps one even if you bless it, it doesn't become the same

becomes

which is much worse than
      Thank you for confirmation.
    • Here's my point of view on the situations:

Players who used their wallet hard to get their gear wish for even better compensations, so they can obliterate the competition for at least a year until they catch up, if they don't give up.

A singular +0 purple weapon is already increasing your damage by 4k+ per skill on a gold geared opponent, of course they would want red so they could be like chuck norris and kill an entire league with just their eyes.

Players who were smart and knew how much of a cash grab 5.8 was didn't spend their money and are now obviously contesting the compensations, because they are rather unfair to the high majority.

The third option is players who bough-got their accounts from their generous friends for 100-200 euro with already full +25 gear, those are the smartest ones. Not only did they not spend during the crash grab they also reap the benefits.

Now now don't everyone report me at once I know I offended a lot of you with my words but please keep in mind the fact that I don't care whether you're offended or not.
    • All of us who want better exchanges, we just want the improved items to be better exchanged than the ones not improved.
      It's enough to lower the threshold by 1-2 levels, and we'll be happy.
      Those who invest real money are already finishing raising the level of eq to 26, so anyway they will have the ultimate.
    • Click wrote:

Galeas wrote:

Ryndzer wrote:

@Galeas, can you explain everything to us - why do we have a worse exchange than the NA region, even though we did not have any enchanting events and we do not have safe places for 25 eq and 6 acc?

It would be enough to lower the thresholds by one level, and everyone would be happy, and the current situation instead of contentment we feel only embarrassment and disappointment that you once again make us idiots.

After information in shugo taverns 2, we started to farm hard to do eq +25, and acc on +8/9.
      When we received the original exchange from Korea please remember that many many people asked us to do the same as KR. Still we wanted to consider things like the safe spot (that was decided based on very clear feedback from people here that they didn't want it) and enchantment event. That's why we lowered the requirements for some items. The challenge of the compensation is to find a good balance between offering a decent compensation and not offering something that will give a decisive until the end of time. It is complex and that's the middle ground solution we came up with.I know that not everyone is satisfied but we have clearly a lot of people asking for a better compensation and a lot ofpeople asking to make it the same as Korea (even people asking for no compensation at all). We can't make everyone 100% happy in that situation.
      What you say is simple to explain:
      There are 2 type of players:

1.) skipped the whole 5.x and especially 5.8 patch and didn’t do anything to farm gear and only wait for 6.0 for a “fresh start” -> those people request KR exchange rate so they can somewhat compete with people that farmed hard the whole 5.8 patch

2.) played the whole 5.8 patch and invested a lot of time and money in farming their highly enchanted gear and accessoires -> requesting a better exchange rate, cuz we didn’t have a single enchant event nor the safe spot (it’s good we didn’t have it)

If i were Gameforge i wouldn’t listen to 1.) players, they can all start on the new server, which is a good solution to escape the exchanges of gear and they don’t have to care about exchange.
      On top, if I were Gameforge, i’d lower the exchange rates of accessoires a little bit, so that you get legendary +10 or smth already for 80+7 AP, cuz we didn’t have +6 safe spot on accessoires, this is only fair. Right now for Accessoires we have a very bad exchange rate.
      The rest is totally fine imo.

And again, to those who keep complaining and whining that they will get 1-shot by “overgeared” legendary geared players: you don’t deserve anything if you skipped the whole 5.x patch, start on the new server and be happy there - why do you even care?
      @Galeas @Sparx can you guys replay?

Click wrote:

Sparx wrote:

Click wrote:

We cannot upgrade it to Ultimate
      Thats incorrect for PvP-Gear.
      Might be, but it’s not the best one, isn’t it?
      @Sparx yes and those excahnge gear dont have re-roll stats option i assume as far as we understand from youtubers videos..(im talking about real youtubers not the doing box opeing anyway..)

Click wrote:

I’ve another question:
      I’ve +25 Enhanced Fallusha Dagger and Sword - will we get Boxes to choose weapon from compensation so i can take Polearm or will they be exchanged 1:1 aka i’ll get new Dagger / Sword?

@Galeas @Sparx we really need answer to this question.. are we gonna get 1:1 box or it will be changeble via NPC..
    • I miss the old days where you would save up medals to exchange for new medals, and AP to buy the new AP set... and that was that, you still had to enchant it, to socket it.

That was a thousand times better than the current system of "exchanging your gear for OP new gear directly". Accessories too and all. That's madness. And people want manastones, and extra apes/serums they have left as well. I'd agree with APES since in the past you could keep your enchanting stone, but serums? No. Delete that.

6.2 looked decent on paper but the more time passes where Gameforge doesn't say clearly how things are gonna be ( no new server, it "might be", not much info about transformation scrolls etc. ) the more I think 6.2 will be the biggest p2w patch in the history of Aion.
    • In previous patches you could use old eq, while in 6.2 the statistics system was completely changed - old eq can be removed.
      For this you need a exchange system, but the current system is completely unfair, because GF wants to please fools who could not perform eq or stopped playing in patch 5.0 pending 6.2.

@Galeas

Will 1h scrolls be exchanged for potions of transformation?
      <Major Enhanced Running Scroll>
      <Major Enhanced Courage Scroll>
      <Indestructible Enhanced Critical Strike Scroll>

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ryndzer ().

• lets troll a bit those complains and arguing about gear compensations. Imagine every single group request in LFG will be with tag "link gear" ... means "only compensated will be invited" :D :D :D :D :D
      Let's flame begins now :)
    • nodeone wrote:

lets troll a bit those complains and arguing about gear compensations. Imagine every single group request in LFG will be with tag "link gear" ... means "only compensated will be invited" :D :D :D :D :D
      and link PVE ranks :whistling: since that all the instances are just the old ones (except Prometon but it's pretty straight forward), they will demand exp people only from the get go probably :D
    • Wowie wrote:

Daeny wrote:

it doesn't work like you said...the compensation gear is still much worse than the camps one even if you bless it, it doesn't become the same

becomes

which is much worse than
      quick question. can the compensation weapons/gear stats be rerolled ?
    • Olympic wrote:

Wowie wrote:

Daeny wrote:

becomes

which is much worse than
      quick question. can the compensation weapons/gear stats be rerolled ?
      no, they're fixed
    • Wolx wrote:

nodeone wrote:

lets troll a bit those complains and arguing about gear compensations. Imagine every single group request in LFG will be with tag "link gear" ... means "only compensated will be invited" :D :D :D :D :D
      and link PVE ranks :whistling: since that all the instances are just the old ones (except Prometon but it's pretty straight forward), they will demand exp people only from the get go probably :D
      So dont play with "they" and create your own party. Its not a privilege to geared people to make parties, everybody can do it and group up with other inexperienced or less geared players.
      Option B is to join a legion and go to those instances with your legion members
      Option C - grind and craft ultimate gear and go with the "big boys".
    • yaminote wrote:

@Galeas @Sparx can you guys replay?

Click wrote:

Sparx wrote:

Click wrote:

We cannot upgrade it to Ultimate
      Thats incorrect for PvP-Gear.
      Might be, but it’s not the best one, isn’t it?
      @Sparx yes and those excahnge gear dont have re-roll stats option i assume as far as we understand from youtubers videos..(im talking about real youtubers not the doing box opeing anyway..)

Click wrote:

I’ve another question:
      I’ve +25 Enhanced Fallusha Dagger and Sword - will we get Boxes to choose weapon from compensation so i can take Polearm or will they be exchanged 1:1 aka i’ll get new Dagger / Sword?
      @Galeas @Sparx we really need answer to this question.. are we gonna get 1:1 box or it will be changeble via NPC..
      It won't be changeable via a NPC, you will get a box in which you can choose a weapon only usable form your class.

Ryndzer wrote:

In previous patches you could use old eq, while in 6.2 the statistics system was completely changed - old eq can be removed.
      For this you need a exchange system, but the current system is completely unfair, because GF wants to please fools who could not perform eq or stopped playing in patch 5.0 pending 6.2.

@Galeas

Will 1h scrolls be exchanged for potions of transformation?
      <Major Enhanced Running Scroll>
      <Major Enhanced Courage Scroll>
      <Indestructible Enhanced Critical Strike Scroll>
      Will find and answer and update the FAQ regarding that.