Pinned 6.2 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What a fail patch for me. XD

Prepared whole last week since I'm not home for a week or two now - and since yday, everything got messed up.

I wasted most of my kinah on holy serums, and now they announce you get 1.3kk per 8.7mil. XD

Screwed me hard @Galeas. Why didnt u announce things last week T_T

Pls tell me 1.3kk kinah will be gained per estima gold ignots also T__T

You really killed the 6.2 patch hype for me. Awful job by ur team, no offense. So bad that I'm thinking it was done on purpose..
    • Click wrote:

Noctis wrote:

I wasted most of my kinah on holy serums, and now they announce you get 1.3kk per 8.7mil. XD
      What do you mean, per each 8.7 mill kinah you have right now they will give us 1.3mill kinah to have a start in 6.2 ??

Galeas wrote:

• Kinah from mails, character&Legion warehouse: will be collected to the inventory and converted to gold ingots and for each gold ingot you will get new kinah (1,3millions kinah per ingot)

• Kinah from account warehouse: will be converted to gold bar bundle / no additional kinah will be given out for those.

• Click wrote:

The +12 manastone compensation are the highest level new manastone we can get? Cuz I bought around 300 cheap ones like Health and Agility +12 and wonder if i should keep or sell them before next week...
      health ones even lvl 12 are not mutch worth they are dropping now allready so hard,you only need 3 in the new 6.0/6.2 armor and they go mutch easy'r on your armor too,not only health mana stones will drop fast overall all of them will, we get the 6.0/6.2 update 6.5 is comming in short time with mutch better mana stones i have seen them on korea broker,this ones we can trade now are in a couple of months almost worth nothing anymore i did sell all of mine,i did have allot more, and more people realize this and sell them too, i think we will have allot of top manastones in 6,2 and they will drop further even the exchanged new ones.
    • Epidemic wrote:

Click wrote:

Noctis wrote:

What do you mean, per each 8.7 mill kinah you have right now they will give us 1.3mill kinah to have a start in 6.2 ??

Galeas wrote:

• Kinah from mails, character&Legion warehouse: will be collected to the inventory and converted to gold ingots and for each gold ingot you will get new kinah (1,3millions kinah per ingot)

• Kinah from account warehouse: will be converted to gold bar bundle / no additional kinah will be given out for those.

This is actually very bad. It will have a direct influx on the broker prices, since all the rich people will still stay rich and have a lot of Kinah, really alot of Kinah.
      This will lead to Gold Pack prices still beeing not affordable for casuals or new player or returner.
      This is actually an issue when I think about it more.
    • I posted here exchance topic was closed.

Why we cant have the same as Aion NA is getting? they did have a safe spot on 25+ and get better exchange then we get
      Aion NA did listen to there players that did not like the first exchange rate they care ,you can read it on there Aion NA Forum

Everytime i hear we wanna stay close too Korea but with serums you dont do the same ,i did play the game on korea too,even armor enchanting is
      mutch better on korea then our pts server with the same armor and same lvl enchanting stones

I get the feeling that nobody is listening to us players and that this forum is only a news forum ,if you ask for something we get the oneliner
      ( we wanna stay as close to korea ) but nothing will change only if its in the interest of Gameforge then things change really fast this is how
      it feels!

( Maby take a look at Aion Na ) look at them what they did change for there players
    • I was skeptical at first but no doubt remains in my mind.

GameForge has NO CLUE what 6.2 is on about.

They have no idea how to deal with the form contracts and the problems these will cause when players will find out about how to acquire them.

They have no idea about the value of kinah in 6.x

They are pretty much clueless about everything they are doing about 6.2.
    • @Galeas pls answer

- will gold bars recieved from estimas also give 1.3kk extra kinah per goldbar? It was so in Russia.
      - i have a bunch of 1h scroll bundles (running etc.). Will i get any legendary potion refund for those?
      - will kinah from sold broker items also get taken and coverted into ignot+1.3kk? Broker wasnt mentioned in ur post so better to confirm but I assume it will.

Ty
    • Click wrote:

Epidemic wrote:

Click wrote:

Noctis wrote:

Galeas wrote:

This is actually very bad. It will have a direct influx on the broker prices, since all the rich people will still stay rich and have a lot of Kinah, really alot of Kinah.This will lead to Gold Pack prices still beeing not affordable for casuals or new player or returner.
      i dont agree. everyone has to sacrifice something. time or dollars . and if you do nothing and just go to play for free, then play with what you have . GF are not volunteers ,also people with Aion Coins. anyway GPs just benefit for the game. don't get me wrong.I myself do not have the opportunity to spend real money in the game constantly . so i just farm farm farm. but I think people who can do it, in any case they should have an advantage. and we will play without GPs or welcome to shop 1 time per month. imagine if every player had to buy a gold pack through a shop and there was no other way? or GP through shop or not playing. i like 1.3kk convert. and if I was a beginner or returner player without game money, i would play with 0 and in any case, I would be able to purchase through the shop GP if no other way to buy gp. some day gp price will be balanced. and if in 6.2 i wont be able to buy gp from broker. its fine. if i wont have 40 lunas or else
    • @Galeas Whether the exchanged PVP gear to have a Re-identification Random Bonuses (even if the subject then evolve). This is very important, as players on the Russian server collected the gear from scratch to get the best performance.

For example:

Boots received for exchange from version 5.8 (aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/114150040):

Shoes obtained in 6.2 through evolution (aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/114150033):

Someone already asked, but I can't find the answer.