Pinned 6.2 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Eggsdee wrote:

Im the only one expecting Legendary \ Ultimate transformation scrolls on shop for an amazing price?!
      wont happen. gameforge has been following the RNG road more and more. even started with new skins being only in rng boxes. with rng boxes gameforge makes sure you spend alot of money while getting nothing or very little out of it. that way you keep buying to make it all worth it. thats the strategy at least.
    • Layyumi wrote:

Eggsdee wrote:

Im the only one expecting Legendary \ Ultimate transformation scrolls on shop for an amazing price?!
      wont happen. gameforge has been following the RNG road more and more. even started with new skins being only in rng boxes. with rng boxes gameforge makes sure you spend alot of money while getting nothing or very little out of it. that way you keep buying to make it all worth it. thats the strategy at least.

ye putting the legendary / ultimate transfo for a fair price would be nice, but aint gonna happen sadly. i think if people would need to pay like 60 bucks for a kaisinel and get it 100% noone would be complaining, it would basically be the same as buying a new expansion in WoW, but they are too greedy and do the RNG sh!t...
    • lets not forget they even put something like enhanced fallusha wings into heavy rng boxes. something that was confirmed to not be available in our region as an upgrade. at the end of 5.8 they lost all their decency and it wont be different in the future.
    • Akyraan wrote:

ye putting the legendary / ultimate transfo for a fair price would be nice, but aint gonna happen sadly. i think if people would need to pay like 60 bucks for a kaisinel and get it 100% noone would be complaining, it would basically be the same as buying a new expansion in WoW, but they are too greedy and do the RNG sh!t...
      I would complain hard. For that money I can buy a AAA game and have spare money. Having to pay for the right to play (normally) is crazi
    • Noctis wrote:

@Galeas pls answer

- will gold bars recieved from estimas also give 1.3kk extra kinah per goldbar? It was so in Russia.
      - i have a bunch of 1h scroll bundles (running etc.). Will i get any legendary potion refund for those?
      - will the 1h scrolls dissapear once they get exchanged to legend potions? I was told theyll be usable in 6.2
      - will kinah from sold broker items also get taken and coverted into ignot+1.3kk? Broker wasnt mentioned in ur post so better to confirm but I assume it will.

Ty
      @Galeas info pls. And dont forget to update q&a regarding scrolls. Still need that answer.
    • WoW and 1 month sub is only 50€. And lets not compare Blizzard with nc... I mean they ain't saints or something but when you look at nc's stinky p2w, bleah. :atongue:

PS: Damn it, notits... You interfeer with my post reply... Didn't you say something about 2-3 weeks away? Be away then, ffs. :aunhappy:
      PS2: Got some serums, wanna buy? :alol:
    • i dont know but GF should think about kids that play this game they are in school or have a small income this game is going to be to expencive for allot of them. for adult people it is allready going to be expencive enough with all the changes.

GF think about your players!!
    • Noctis wrote:

Noctis wrote:

@Galeas pls answer

- will gold bars recieved from estimas also give 1.3kk extra kinah per goldbar? It was so in Russia.
      - i have a bunch of 1h scroll bundles (running etc.). Will i get any legendary potion refund for those?
      - will the 1h scrolls dissapear once they get exchanged to legend potions? I was told theyll be usable in 6.2
      - will kinah from sold broker items also get taken and coverted into ignot+1.3kk? Broker wasn't mentioned in ur post so better to confirm but I assume it will.

Ty
      @Galeas info pls. And dont forget to update q&a regarding scrolls. Still need that answer.
      1- It should be the same for us but I don't know yet.
      2- You will get potions for each stack of 1000 of a specific type of scroll, only a stack of 100 are required for indomitable scrolls.
      3- Yes it will disappear otherwise it wouldn't be an exchange then^^
      4- Same as for question 1 we are waiting for the script from NC.
    • Galeas wrote:

1- It should be the same for us but I don't know yet.2- You will get potions for each stack of 1000 of a specific type of scroll, only a stack of 100 are required for indomitable scrolls.
      What you meant with "indomitable scrolls."? What will happen with scrolls with 1h duration? Not the 5 min one...
    • roflatgf wrote:

Galeas wrote:

1- It should be the same for us but I don't know yet.2- You will get potions for each stack of 1000 of a specific type of scroll, only a stack of 100 are required for indomitable scrolls.
      What you meant with "indomitable scrolls."? What will happen with scrolls with 1h duration? Not the 5 min one...
      ye lol we need good exchange rates for the 1hour scrolls aswell cmon... those are worth way more than the 5 min scrolls
    • @Galeas I can speak for myself that I don't care at all about legendary potion ,I CANT stand my character walking in slow motion or attacking in slow motion ,so that exchange ratio is absolutely disgusting,Would u consider giving ratio 1:1 for ancient potion of our liking? So that we can choose stats of our char example attack speed/ casting and rest attributes.I can tell you from now will be a HUGE minus for people returning to the game..me as trying out 6.2 not so good impression
    • Balthazar wrote:

@Galeas I can speak for myself that I don't care at all about legendary potion ,I CANT stand my character walking in slow motion or attacking in slow motion ,so that exchange ratio is absolutely disgusting,Would u consider giving ratio 1:1 for ancient potion of our liking? So that we can choose stats of our char example attack speed/ casting and rest attributes.I can tell you from now will be a HUGE minus for people returning to the game..me as trying out 6.2 not so good impression
      I agree with you. Almost everyone will. But GF are acting like that: You wanted 6.2 ... we delivered it... Now play it as it is or leave... They just don't care ... and not because they are greedy. It's because they have 0 knowledge about the game, cause no one of them is playing the game. It's the same as cars seller who doesn't have a driver license ...