Pinned 6.2 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• what i had like experience on the RU server is that they didnt take into account the HUS and APES into the bundles like the returnees event bundles.
      so i found my self with un-exchangeble apes and hus cuz the id was not matching the one the NPC exchanges
    • PapaSchultz wrote:

what i had like experience on the RU server is that they didnt take into account the HUS and APES into the bundles like the returnees event bundles.
      so i found my self with un-exchangeble apes and hus cuz the id was not matching the one the NPC exchanges
      That's the reason what @Galeas mentioned about. They plan to exchange all those apes and HUS to version suitable for exchange with script on every account during the 6.2 maintenance on 19-th.
    • yes ik and thats why i posted this to let them check that option to

as there are so many different bundles and scenarios in game some extra caution must be taken

also people make sure you open the bundles containing apes and hus or you will need to contact the support after the update to get an exchange (if they don't reply you this is part of game mechanics ....)
    • Here's a thought,if it has not been suggested yet:put transformation scrolls as reward for ingame events and daily hero trials.Perhaps a daily quest of shorts too.And should be in quantities of 5 or 10.That way everyone will have daily chances to roll an ancient transform at least.

As for the transformation scrolls in the aion shop,better remove them and offer ancient-grade transformations(all types of them) for a good amount of coins,that way as a company you'll still earn money but everyone will have easier access to the content of the game that is essential in this patch.
    • New

Hey, can somebody who played PTS or 6.x in different Regions tell me something about the following classes:

Templar
      Sorcerer
      Spiritmaster
      Ranger

Are they good in PvP?
      Which classes are the best DDs in PvE in 6.x?
    • New

Lazar wrote:

Hey, can somebody who played PTS or 6.x in different Regions tell me something about the following classes:

Templar
      Sorcerer
      Spiritmaster
      Ranger

Are they good in PvP?
      Which classes are the best DDs in PvE in 6.x?
      What class y know this is the best one
    • New

Galeas wrote:

Galeas wrote:

Noctis wrote:

Noctis wrote:

@Galeas pls answer

- will gold bars recieved from estimas also give 1.3kk extra kinah per goldbar? It was so in Russia.
      - i have a bunch of 1h scroll bundles (running etc.). Will i get any legendary potion refund for those?
      - will the 1h scrolls dissapear once they get exchanged to legend potions? I was told theyll be usable in 6.2
      - will kinah from sold broker items also get taken and coverted into ignot+1.3kk? Broker wasn't mentioned in ur post so better to confirm but I assume it will.

Ty
      @Galeas info pls. And dont forget to update q&a regarding scrolls. Still need that answer.
      1- It should be the same for us but I don't know yet.2- You will get potions for each stack of 1000 of a specific type of scroll, only a stack of 100 are required for indomitable scrolls.3- Yes it will disappear otherwise it wouldn't be an exchange then^^
      4- Same as for question 1 we are waiting for the script from NC.
      1 and 4- everything gets collected (mail, broker) into the inventory of the char and gets then converted to Gold Ingots and Kinah
      What will happen to the objects we have in the mail during update?
      do the objects in the mail also get collected in the inventory and converted into bundle or Gold Ingots?
    • New

@Galeas I don't know if was already asked before, but regarding the gear compensation: let's say i have a full leather set of fallusha +15 and i put it on another character that is exclusively using cloth gear, the compensation will be only for it's own type of gear (in this scenario the leather)?
      Also another question: is the estima compensation limited to 6 per character or you can have more estimas +5 or higher that are going to be converted on the same character mentioned before?
    • New

[NICK]jemme wrote:

Galeas wrote:

Galeas wrote:

Noctis wrote:

Noctis wrote:

@Galeas pls answer

- will gold bars recieved from estimas also give 1.3kk extra kinah per goldbar? It was so in Russia.
      - i have a bunch of 1h scroll bundles (running etc.). Will i get any legendary potion refund for those?
      - will the 1h scrolls dissapear once they get exchanged to legend potions? I was told theyll be usable in 6.2
      - will kinah from sold broker items also get taken and coverted into ignot+1.3kk? Broker wasn't mentioned in ur post so better to confirm but I assume it will.

Ty
      @Galeas info pls. And dont forget to update q&a regarding scrolls. Still need that answer.
      1- It should be the same for us but I don't know yet.2- You will get potions for each stack of 1000 of a specific type of scroll, only a stack of 100 are required for indomitable scrolls.3- Yes it will disappear otherwise it wouldn't be an exchange then^^4- Same as for question 1 we are waiting for the script from NC.
      1 and 4- everything gets collected (mail, broker) into the inventory of the char and gets then converted to Gold Ingots and Kinah
      What will happen to the objects we have in the mail during update?do the objects in the mail also get collected in the inventory and converted into bundle or Gold Ingots?
      Yes you get the gold ignots and some kinah if you have enough ofc.
    • New

what happens to the objects we have in the legion warehouse during update?
      they get deleted ?

And can we still trade the 5.8 armors and others items between characters at 6.2?

And can we still send old weapons and armors by mail with mail attachements at 6.2?

The post was edited 3 times, last by [NICK]jemme ().

• New

@Galeas, tomorrow is the big day and there is still no clarified info regarding the current and new VR and the remaining time of currently applied Gold Packs ... I have more than 500+ days left with active gold packs... So what will happens with these days? You said that old Veteran Rewards system will be deleted and new one will take the place. There are some benefits you mentioned - 40 luna, 30 shugo tokens, 10% drop ... you said something about exchange this time for ... something ... can you clarify this ?
    • New

@roflatgf Galeas said somewhere (undoubtedly a comment long buried in one of the 34753 threads about the update, as per usual GF custom) that the new system is not ready yet, so the transition won't happen tomorrow and more info will follow once it's ready.
    • New

Hakurin wrote:

@roflatgf Galeas said somewhere (undoubtedly a comment long buried in one of the 34753 threads about the update, as per usual GF custom) that the new system is not ready yet, so the transition won't happen tomorrow and more info will follow once it's ready.
      If it's not ready then , how you will receive the mentioned 40 luna, 30 shugo sh1ts and 10% drop chance per Gold Pack after Wednesday?