Pinned 6.2 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nodeone wrote:

guys, are you really think that different colors of eyes is such a big deal , while there are so much important things to be fixed?
      Are you think that this is more important than missing quest drop in luna? Or missing NPCs for bonus entry point of Mirash and GoK? Or for the availability of Transformation contracts? People are leaving 1 by one 1 , a week after the patch due to Slow Motion playing game ... and lack of possibilities to change this except cash shop ... and you complain for eyes ... pathetic ... I even didn't look on my character's eyes ... but I will now ... ffs
      This is just one of many bugs and should be repaired (or free tickets for everyone).
      For me, the appearance of the character is very important and yes, the change in eye color annoys me.
    • Lynx wrote:

This is just one of many bugs and should be repaired (or free tickets for everyone).For me, the appearance of the character is very important and yes, the change in eye color annoys me.
      It's not about bugs only ... Making everything untradeable they didn't reset the economy. They killed it. There is no more economy on the server... Moreover there are some missing items ... for example the Socketing Aid: Equipement Extraction. The tax of borker is something like 10%... but there are few things that could be sold but noone will buy ...
    • nodeone wrote:

The fact that there is nothing tradeable is killing the game economy ... that means ... if you need new Kinah - Cash Shop ... Everything in GFs version is Cash shop
      You can make some kinah by selling the items you get from Gok/Gok(Bonus) the items sell for quite the money
    • Balthazar wrote:

nodeone wrote:

The fact that there is nothing tradeable is killing the game economy ... that means ... if you need new Kinah - Cash Shop ... Everything in GFs version is Cash shop
      You can make some kinah by selling the items you get from Gok/Gok(Bonus) the items sell for quite the money
      i know but that is not economy. Nor real market... in old versions even enchantment stones were tradeable.
    • Personally, I wouldn't necessarily mind an economy based on self-sufficiency because it would mean for everyone to farm their own stuff and not dropping cash to get there faster.
      But now, like before, we're far from being self-sufficient.
      What we are and always been is POOR (without the possibility to overcome our deficit)
    • I wonder who is the person that thought makeing transf potion from mobs untradable will balace the game? not to say that from 2k mobs i didnt drop 1 trasnf potion only in GOK i got 1 and will cast speed ofc cant trade cant sell cant give to friends who are magic class,food untradable? wtf is wrong i drop food with crit spell and cant do nothing with that what is the reson of makeing this things untradable?this are things droped from mobs things that we work to get them should be untradable.
      Cant put shop?i need to put my stuff on broker so u can get more money or what?why block shop?cant sell to friends anything.
    • btw, on ru inside big weekly luna box x2 manastone bundle and x2 stigma stone bundle. what about kor? because on gf only 1 and 1.

1 gold ingot from Hell pass chest .7 days for 1 gold ingot. ok.

The post was edited 1 time, last by HairyStorm ().

• Balthazar wrote:

nodeone wrote:

It hasn't killed the economy, it's actually made the economy more balanced, just annoying for those people who play the game to get a large fat wallet and exploit other players by selling items high priced whilst they are rarer...

People need to stop complaining that they are now on the same level playing field as casual gamers and those who don't have a real life fat wallet to buy everything and not actually put effort into earning it in game.