Pinned 6.2 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

Galeas wrote:

There was no miscommunication in the sense that when I gave that advice it was not planned to change rewards as the Platinerk was supposed to come sooner. I did it because I'm trying to avoid as many issues as possible and I didn't want anyone to "lose" items if the Platinerk would have been ready fast.
      As we saw it was taking longer, it was decided to update the rewards so that at least people who didn't assign it would get items that are not obsolete. I get your point of course but this is the whole explanation.

I suggested a reset but I don't think it will happen as we already reset once more than what was supposed to happen and the most crucial items could be assigned already once more than planned (APES and serums). It was meant as a small gesture that we would reset it a last time before the change and it allowed you top assign crucial items.

If it would ever change I'll let you know of course.

getting 11 non tradable legendary stones, that will probably fail when enchanting, will be on the contrary a good gesture to the people that followed your advice, supported the game in his dark hours before the patch and are still there playing the broken patch we have atm.

as for now we have only non tradable items and there is no huge or easy way to abuse the system

if the enchant stones are meant to be obtainable only through the cash chop then yes you can refuse the reset.
    • New

Galeas wrote:

There was no miscommunication in the sense that when I gave that advice it was not planned to change rewards as the Platinerk was supposed to come sooner. I did it because I'm trying to avoid as many issues as possible and I didn't want anyone to "lose" items if the Platinerk would have been ready fast.
      As we saw it was taking longer, it was decided to update the rewards so that at least people who didn't assign it would get items that are not obsolete. I get your point of course but this is the whole explanation.

I suggested a reset but I don't think it will happen as we already reset once more than what was supposed to happen and the most crucial items could be assigned already once more than planned (APES and serums). It was meant as a small gesture that we would reset it a last time before the change and it allowed you top assign crucial items.

Thank you for clearing that up. This is the sort of communication we need and it would've saved you a lot of hassle if more people had heard this sooner. Not that it's "good" news, but explains clearly and concisely what happened and why.
    • New

Galeas wrote:

The existing Veteran Reward System

Will not be continued as it was, but replaced by a new reward system – the “Platinerk AG”.

Therefore there will be no new Elite Levels after the current version is running out (ends 13th of September).

Rewards of the first 80 Veteran Reward Levels will be reset again before 6.0 Release.
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• New

Galeas wrote:

Thank you for your response,big appreciation please do suggest and insist on another reset for the sake good gesture.Again thank you for forwarding this.