Pinned 6.2 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 95%? someone is keeping statistics. yeh i defend gf so much that i advice players to not buy from cash shop while the other pretend to buy more from cash shop if it's cheaper. but lets say by some broken logic of yours i was working for gf. isn't that counterproductive to advice against buying? but what do i know...

KR 1contract=1€
      GF 1€=20 aion coins (50€ => 1000AC)
      GF 1contract = 49 aion coins = 2.5 € with 95% chance white or green contract that are absolutely useless,
      gold is the strictly minimum to play in normal conditions
      1.75€ for me without happy hour. with happy hour it's cheaper

What is the price in NA ?

1.5$ for one or like 1$ if you buy 100
    • failboat wrote:

95%? someone is keeping statistics. yeh i defend gf so much that i advice players to not buy from cash shop while the other pretend to buy more from cash shop if it's cheaper. but lets say by some broken logic of yours i was working for gf. isn't that counterproductive to advice against buying? but what do i know...

KR 1contract=1€
      GF 1contract = 49 aion coins = 2.5 € with 95% chance white or green contract that are absolutely useless,
      1.5$ for one or like 1$ if you buy 1
      This is 0,01 % from your "advice"
    • Pericol wrote:

failboat wrote:

95%? someone is keeping statistics. yeh i defend gf so much that i advice players to not buy from cash shop while the other pretend to buy more from cash shop if it's cheaper. but lets say by some broken logic of yours i was working for gf. isn't that counterproductive to advice against buying? but what do i know...

KR 1contract=1€
      1.5$ for one or like 1$ if you buy 1
      This is 0,01 % from your "advice"
      why you bother @Pericol
    • Balthazar wrote:

Spartac wrote:

failboat wrote:

Noctis wrote:

the only thing he got right is having more rng and being more expensive. but you know what? i'm glad it is like that because it pushes him and others away from buying these p2w items.
      @failboat rly dont think being greedy about forms and enchant stones is the way to go with Aion. The game itself offers no or very limited source of both (aside yellow stones). If you don't provide them in events or cash shop, you will have ppl running around with nyerk gear and 6%atkspeed form forever. That contradicts the whole purpose of mmos, building and improving ur character.I'd agree with you if there was some way ingame to obtain those with hard work. There isn't.Curious, do you play the 6.2 eu patch? You seem to defend it a lot.
      defend what, the patch? i said lots of times that overall i don't really like the patch but it's not because of transforms, it's because it restricted me to a more narrow and predefined path that everyone is taking it and... it doesn't matter, not the moment.i got used with the slow motion. sometimes i hate it sometimes i don't. this attack speed is more similar to the 1.x patch. we will grind for it and we will get it back. for now we got back in time with the attack and cast speed, with the level of grinding. what vix said above, this is how korean mmo used to be. i still play another ncsoft game where nobody reached end game after a few years so i understand this concept still exist among ncsoft devs. we got too much used with the easy way.
      what i don't understand is why people play a game that turned hardcore again, people liking the concept of hardcore and then taking a shortcut (cash shop ). this is a a shortcut that is also a big leap in progress because transforms really transform your gameplay. buying from cash shop, that defeats the whole concept of hardcore. so if they make them more expensive and more rng it's fine because it pushes away more and more players from buying them, that because not everyone is spending equally. if they put them in events or something more accessible like vr then i would say it's a better approach.
      no, @failboat my love, you are defending this tipe of management and Aion team from GF management is just to milk naive people and everything are so expensive, but altimes you are defending them because you are part of that team, @Noctis don’t lose your time with this guy is impossible for him to admit it our opinion, and he pushing his point :D
      God Bless ,the moment the faster you realize that the better for moving on with topics on forum just ignore and he will stop talking
      It´s useless, when someone belive in something you can´t persuade him, no matter how your arguments are strong.
      Look into shugo eyes and you will see your destiny.