Pinned 6.2 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ynal wrote:

no answer again, hero trials october 2k19, thanks
      As I said many many times I'm not providing answers if I don't have any.The fact that I can't say it will be there doesn't mean it's postponed to October...

Yes we are close to get the Hero Trials ready but there is some things to be fixed and when it is fixed we can start it, but it is impossible for anyone to say how long it will take to fix it.
    • Galeas wrote:

ynal wrote:

no answer again, hero trials october 2k19, thanks
      As I said many many times I'm not providing answers if I don't have any.The fact that I can't say it will be there doesn't mean it's postponed to October...
      Yes we are close to get the Hero Trials ready but there is some things to be fixed and when it is fixed we can start it, but it is impossible for anyone to say how long it will take to fix it.
      since we wait since 4+ month for more legendary stones (10 stones/week is nothing) any compenstation for this time?
    • as we are talking about waiting

the gold pack days are running away and the new compensation system is still not ready.

instead of loosing time with a new HT that will be broken after the first patch you apply, make the gold pack system work first or just leave it as was designed by the devs for KR

and yes you own us big compensation for the whole mess since the update
    • you can argue all you want, but the current formula is a recipe for disaster.

has i said in another post, what u guys want, an aion free from p2w is not how the game is designed, and its creating allot of friction with the comunity.

Examples:

1- You level fast. No need to waste your time lvling up, no, the developer wants you lvl 80 asap so that you get your gear and start go to shop asap.

2- We had scrolls for years, all of a sudden the very basic stuff you need to spend money on.

3- Enchant stigmas, trying to enchant stigmas to +9 with regular stigmas is basicly impossible, wich forces you to spend money on shop if you want all your stigmas enchanted

4- You cant trade anything, obviously desguised under the veil of "anti bot measures", its nothing other than to increase players handicap, limiting your actions:

you want to enchant gear, spend kinah
      rerol stats, spend kinah
      make stats better? ah yes lunas
      you die in boss? spend lunas

etc etc.
      5- no more crafting, no more gathering, nothing, you, the player, are surrounded by money sinks.

6- The amount of stones you get from ingame are simply not suficient, wich if not for the VR this would be one hell of a bloody mess.

the 6.5 rates only revealed the garbage under the carpet.

Before most people were not affected that much by the lack of legendaries, but now everybody are upgrading to legendary and they are now faced with the truth.

In Korean streams you can see they go directly to shop, they get like 200/300/500 at a time. Here....lol...

Comon guys......everyone here knows that with 30 or 50 stones your most likely not going to enchant your legendary gear to +15, and if you do you can consider yourself very lucky. And yet we are lucky to get 1 per day, sometimes per week.

If in korea they are buying these amounts to enchant, how are we supose to get anywhere with these numbers?

What are we doing here exactly? i mean comon.....at least be reasonable.

7-i dont wanna point out events, cause this is also directed by gameforge and not exactly a core game design.

8- so far its not a huge problem, but at some point gameforge must consider the fact that most people will need to have kaisinel.
      Again watching korean streams, they all have kaisinel, and are super geared, and they still manage to fail these instances.

Another point i wanna make, is that, we have these new mechanism, all directed towards spending, and in the other hand they took almost all mechanism where the player earns anything.

If you still believe that this game is designed to be a f2p game then i dont know what to tell you more other than, i dont think this is creating a healthy environment in the game, and its not having positive consequences on the players.

Possibly the korean p2w model is not the best for us, but the current one here is a disgrace.
      If nothing else, at least respect your costumers man, if we pay for something at least have the decency to give us what im paying for. Otherwise you just charlatans.

Let me point out that the reason why i bring korea up so much and compare eu to korea is that the game is designed first for korea, and therefore any type of reasoning about eu must have korea has a basic starting point imo.

I believe its gameforge challenge to change theyr old ways, and find more reasonable ways for players to progress in the game, cause if no one progresses then its a cascade of negativity and ressentment not only towards them but whats even worse, towards the game, and when it gets to that point then its game over.

anyways thats my 2 cents

The post was edited 3 times, last by [NICK]papichulo ().

• Display Spoiler

Why u up theme about donate? Your words (both of yours) sounds like
      -"they have dead economy, they dont have broker. All what they need - donate shop"
      Cool story mates. Looking on youtube - its not.
      42 quna for one legendary pvp stone. 10 euros equivalent 400 quna. With ~2k$ average salary its not big price (when for life need 1k dollars per month ffs, with apartment rental)
      If its so cool with donate in korea - then why they add at 6.5 season system with big rewards? Why they have tons of boxes with stones after those events? Or u think ppl so stupid and will trust to your words and not open youtube then u are wrong?
      Sorry for my bad english. I am not a native speaker. But your words making me crazy.
      For example Sywo - he played aion kor, he showed shop, drop etc and his words was
      -"f2p and p2w have equivalent chanses in 6.0 IN KOREA"
      and there a lot of other youtube videos WITH KOREANS

So, from now stop say to ME about korean pay to win!!!

ps: 38 quna for one stigma enchantment stone. 10 euros for 10 stones. I think they havent problems with those +12 stigmas at 7.0 lol

Ou ou and yes - 50 QUNA for SOUL UNBIND in kor shop. And our soul unbind stones doesnt work

btw, I am here just to get info about 6.5. Our trash talks not have any reason except waste of time

And note
      atm I like that p2w system. I mean - there are no unbalanced items in shop (exept legendary transformation). But I dont like that we dont have equivalent chanses. And at 6.5 that chanses a bit better. Thats all

The post was edited 4 times, last by Ydri ().

• Ydri wrote:

Display Spoiler

Why u up theme about donate? Your words (both of yours) sounds like
      -"they have dead economy, they dont have broker. All what they need - donate shop"
      Cool story mates. Looking on youtube - its not.
      42 quna for one legendary pvp stone. 10 euros equivalent 400 quna. With ~2k$ average salary its not big price (when for life need 1k dollars per month ffs, with apartment rental)
      If its so cool with donate in korea - then why they add at 6.5 season system with big rewards? Why they have tons of boxes with stones after those events? Or u think ppl so stupid and will trust to your words and not open youtube then u are wrong?
      Sorry for my bad english. I am not a native speaker. But your words making me crazy.
      For example Sywo - he played aion kor, he showed shop, drop etc and his words was
      -"f2p and p2w have equivalent chanses in 6.0 IN KOREA"
      and there a lot of other youtube videos WITH KOREANS

So, from now stop say to ME about korean pay to win!!!

ps: 38 quna for one stigma enchantment stone. 10 euros for 10 stones. I think they havent problems with those +12 stigmas at 7.0 lol

Ou ou and yes - 50 QUNA for SOUL UNBIND in kor shop. And our soul unbind stones doesnt work

btw, I am here just to get info about 6.5. Our trash talks not have any reason except waste of time

And note
      atm I like that p2w system. I mean - there are no unbalanced items in shop (exept legendary transformation). But I dont like that we dont have equivalent chanses. And at 6.5 that chanses a bit better. Thats all
      This is the 6.2 info thread
      NEW FORUM HERE: forum.aion.gameforge.com/
    • failboat wrote:

Ydri wrote:

After your words I think u not playing with us at same eu servers

Lemonzz wrote:

Senpai I dont know where u play or if u even play aion but wake up...
      idk what are you guys expecting. the game was meant to be played by paying rl money. remember when 6.0 hit korea in in 1-2 months afterwards there was this huge amount of complains from the korean gamers? everyone complained that you cannot advance without paying rl money, that is more and more like a mobile game. people you saw having legendary and ultimate gear in like a month, fully enchanted, was impossible as well in korea with f2p, not to mention you also needed many weeks to gather the crystals. you see them on stream that they have stuff over there because they pay for them, as the game is pretty much as you know it without it. you could also ask gf to do the same but then a lot more people would complain and leave, so this is why we have overpriced stuff over here to tackle down some of the possible p2w players. and whoever said we need gp as in korea, as it was designed there, well, they only had them after f2p 6.0 in korea and not tradable, so i don't think you want that.
      that's the game you play, bad or very bad, but others are having it worse, as i wouldn't play ru or na. you guys see that the grass is greener on the other side, like for example na got morphing, but they didn't have pvp stones from luna or bags from vr like we have here, cheap for 5mil, and you earn even less kinah to afford stuff. and always remember that kr alone doesn't want their overseas versions to have some of the features of their version, which means exclusive for korea.
      With the difference that you can buy what you want in the quna shop. If you want kinah - you can buy kinah, if you want legendary enchantment stones - you can buy legendary enchantment stones cheap. And as I know those enchantment stones you buy in the quna shop are also tradeable (so also the f2p player have their advantages from this system if u cant understand). So what is your intention wtf? You need to pay a sh*tload of money to buy a box where u can maybe get something you want (for example legendary enchantment stones) which only maybe proc on you armour/weapon ... You could just get rid of this rng boxes if you put decent things for a decent price in shop. I want legendary enchantment stones... what could gameforge do? Oh well... instead of putting rng boxes in the aion shop just put one legendary enchantment stone for 29 Aion Coins in the Shop for example. Just integrate a fkn exchange for ancient to legendary and legendary to ultimate... oh wait. I forgot that hero trials are maybe coming.... Its mid of february and nothing happened. 10kk in gok/ week.... 2 free transformation contracts / week . It was not enough. The events which are running now should have been there from the beginning. Please failboat... please. Its legit to have an own opinion but you need to have a good foundation for it instead of putting arguments into this pool which arent defensible.
    • @Ydri im not sure if your reply is to me, but if it is then you clearly miss my point, you talking about them getting some of the things they are getting from events, and i stated that events are not part of the game core design.

The core desgin is p2w yes.

What this means is, when the developers were together, figuring out how 6.0 was going to be and what they would implement in the game, they were deciding about aions gameplay etc.

There is a concept now that companys use, Bioware, activision, blizzard etc wich basicly translates to this; "how to turn players into payers"

I showed that the new mechanism in place are not geared towards f2p but rather p2w.

I never saw a video where Sywo said such thing quite the oposite, i did see a video where he said and i paraphrase him here, this patch you not supose to waste any time, you go to shop, chop chop enchant boom your done. he also speaks about this game being p2w and that we should stop white knighting. wich is true tbh and i agree with him here.

I dont know wich videos you are watching but i never saw a stream where the korean person was f2p only, all that i saw go to shop.

Now with the painter class, wich most streamers i find are playing this idiotic class, they all went to shop. Yes some servers recieved incentives with this new class and maybe thats what your watching idk

But dont acuse me of lying, i am not, and this is very evident to anyone who watches a stream.

But to claim that the game is not designed to be p2w, well thats just not being honest, either with us or with yourself. I also mention that maybe this model might not be the best for us, but the current one we have it isnt either.

Its up to gameforge to satisfy both p2w players and f2p. Within reason, wich is not happening now.

Also what you trying to advocate here, for gameforge to be full f2p? get real man

You cannot ask them to be reasonable if your not reasonable yourself.

Gameforge is well know for having overpriced prices in shop etc etc.

We can only try to achieve some middle ground here. or at least reason with them that aion design is not compatible with their model.

The post was edited 2 times, last by [NICK]papichulo ().

• [NICK]papichulo wrote:

I never saw a video where Sywo said such thing quite the oposite

time 1:08

[NICK]papichulo wrote:

Also what you trying to advocate here, for gameforge to be full f2p? get real man
      lol, no. Senpais words was like "u must to be glad for kinah from instances and trans event" and I told real arguments about why we got that. Remember 5.8 EYE event - we got it before 6.2 when that AP sets useless. Same situation with that 6.2 trans event- it's helpful, yes. But not superior, especially on the eve of 6.5 - 7.0 - 7.5
      Same will be with... I dont know - 60 lvl manastones event when everybody know about legendary and red manastones in 6.5. Be helpful? - yes. Superior? - no
      Time to time I see how ppl up themes about business model, game model but almost all of them dont know nothing about that. And in my opinion u are one of them. All games can be p2w, all of them.
      How this 6.2 patch called? - a new dawn. But nothing new here. Same situation with VRs - who got those GPs they are happy. Same situation with kinah - who had tons from 5.8 they are happy.
      Lets be honest - create new acc, new character and without help, p2w try to catch up... at least me. I have 42/80 VR, minion rank A, noble craft set (maker Ydri :atongue: ), few parts +10, few stigmas +9 and other +4-6, ancient poppoku, mount not 30 days. How many time it takes?
      So business model ye... for example ill take 10 players, all of them p2w and no more players on the server. They have 100kk kinah each (for example ofc). They have those 80/80 and a lot of veteran days coz of VR 100/80 in past. What should they do? I mean they cant sell GP to each others coz nobody need. Will they farm mobs like me? I guess - no. Where they can get kinah when they spend those 100kk for ench tries, manastone tries, re-ident etc? So we got kinah in instanses for all and reason - low online. Should we be grateful for this? We have air coz we need it, lol.
      Business model in Aion, in 6.2+ based on f2p players. Without us - broker empty, no kinah in game, no whirl In game, no pvp/pve. In 6.2 we have like, dunno - maybe 70% f2p players? or more?
      So if aion want to live - equivalent chanses MAIN PART OF BUSINESS MODEL. Without that part... well, last dred I was waiting for 15 min
      And yes - get real man. Stop compare korean with us. As I said - one korean man for one month need 1k dollars when his salary 2k+. Spend 100-200 dollars per month not a problem for korean. In my country middle salary is equivalent to 300-400 dollars. Understand? Buuuut its MMO RPG and I can spend my time. Buuuut in our 6.2 no matter how many time I spending

I could admit your words, senpais words, anybody words as a truth, common sense and as totall logic only with bigger online and happy players faces. Without that - my words truth and my words common sense. Let's end our trash talks coz again our talks about situation in 6.2 moderators will appreciate like a offtop

The post was edited 7 times, last by Ydri ().

• thats nice man,that video is from 25/07/2018

here a video 3 months later

4:49

wich only shows he had more experience with the game and realized the game mechanics.

Maybe in your eyes i dont know anything about this subject, but if you notice, im only calling for a middle ground, and some comon sense. wich despite you claiming your words are "the truth and common sense", they do seem very lacking of such.

I never claimed for us to be every player p2w, but unlike you i realize there must exist some compromise from the players aswell. Now im not saying Gameforge doesnt have work to do, i specificly said so.

You say your not advocating for a full f2p model, but all your points are only about complaining that has a f2p you cannot catch a p2w person and that they must have "equivalent chanses".

Again, your not being reasonable, so you want people that spend real money to be on the same lvl has to people who dont spend money? On the long run sure, otherwise there is no reason for players to spend money.

Sorry man, but youre logic is flawed. The game needs f2p players, yes, but without capital being injected into gameforge you cannot expect them to continue with aion. I maybe talking out of my butt here but i have a feeling there is more players spending real life money in this game than there is full f2p players, but this point is just speculation on my part.

tbh i dont even know what you want exactly, it seems your complaining just for the sake of complaining.

I explained why i speak about korea, but you seem focused on other things like the salary, all i talked about is game mechanics, wich were designed for the korean market in mind, maybe China, Jp and Ru possibly, ergo, all reasoning that Eu adopts must have this has a starting point.

Im not going to extend much further has im only repeating myself and it is obvious that either your unwilling or unable to have a same line of thought.

there was no trash talk from my side, i only tryed to show the game mechanics, if you went down that route, thats on you.

The post was edited 3 times, last by [NICK]papichulo ().

• [NICK]papichulo wrote:

thats nice man,that video is from 25/07/2018
      here a video 3 months later
      4:49
      yep, thats why I said that I like p2w system at this moment and I said that here
      6.2 First Info
      Events are part of game. What can get p2w player from them and what can get f2p? (not this events ofc. This fine, especially rusty coins)

note upd : and mate, wtf? I showed u video about korean 6.0 to explain u those business model. But u showed me video 3 month later IN EU about p2w IN EU. U dont see difference between themes?

[NICK]papichulo wrote:

Maybe in your eyes i dont know anything about this subject, but if you notice, im only calling for a middle ground, and some comon sense. wich despite your claiming your words are "the truth and common sense", they do seem very lacking of such.
      so we got trans event and kinah (and eye event in 5.8) just coz GF wanted makes us happy? In my opinion we got that in 6.2 just coz its was necessary and coz transformations in 6.2 not so mane thin like in 6.5 coz of buffs

[NICK]papichulo wrote:

You say your not advocating for a full f2p model, but all your points are only about complaining that has a f2p you cannot catch a p2w person and that they must have "equivalent chanses".
      I think I should repeat my sentence - take hands, click "create new account", make new character and without help and p2w try to catch up at least ME, not p2w player.
      Atm only ppl with VR can enchant those gear. Other ppl can get x5 stones per week with 100% chance (x5 siege if lose side its 1 stone) and with little luck some more. Come on, no more talks. Create and prove me something. We even have +300 exp boost.

[NICK]papichulo wrote:

Again, your not being reasonable, so you want people that spend real money to be on the same lvl has to people who dont spend money? On the long run sure, otherwise there is no reason for players to spend money.
      No, I saying about equivalent chanses. But u feel free to think how u want.
      But here little example - for my craft set I killed tons of mobs, grind last 1.5 month almost 24/7. So I think that time has a slightly higher price or equal price towards to buy something in shop and sell for kinah. But there are no ways to get ench stones by spending time.
      And best potions 20% HP/MP only in shop. No way to get them as f2p player. U agree with that situation? Coz me - NOT
      (not considering shugo gold x200 for x15 potions coz its.... coz its just 15 potions lol)

[NICK]papichulo wrote:

I maybe talking out of my butt here but i have a feeling there is more players spending real life money in this game than there is full f2p players
      ye, time to time I have same feelings. Coz - look at online

[NICK]papichulo wrote:

tbh i dont even know what you want exactly, it seems your complaining just for the sake of complaining.
      I saw words that I didnt like. And I had something to say about that ... insane words. And I said, and gave arguments. Thats all atm. But u saw something about my opinion about p2w etc. So now we talk about p2w in 6.2 lol. I always pay attention to those who communicate with me and coz of that I was banned already.

[NICK]papichulo wrote:

I explained why i speak about korea, but you seem focused on other things like the salary, all i talked about is game mechanics model, wich were designed for the korean market in mind, maybe China, Jp and Ru possibly, ergo, all reasoning that Eu adopts must have this has a starting point.
      Okey. Koreans mechanic simple - every month 10-15 dollars and feel free to play. When aion start dying - we got p2w. This is not game mechanic model - this is was necessary. But you (I mean a lot of players) think that its standart, recognized it as standard. Well, u free ppl :D

[NICK]papichulo wrote:

i only tryed to show the game mechanics
      no no, game mechanics - its pvp/pve/character stats etc. Business model - u tried to talk about that. And we came to way where
      1. u think that we need p2w as global p2w meaning - make p2w players to pay, to wish something from shop, to have advantage etc, to rekt solo 6 players with ancient gear by own +15 ultimate or something like that. To keep servers online without online
      2. I think that we need equivalent chanses. When 5-10 stones per week is a little trash for f2p players. And GF understand that and thats why we saw words about NA morph on EU servers.

The post was edited 9 times, last by Ydri ().

• Senpai wrote:

PapaSchultz wrote:

and yes you own us big compensation for the whole mess since the updat
      They owe us a big compensation :| ? We are getting so much kinah from instances (10kk from 4 gardens that can be done in an hour on badly geared characters) and are getting 2 free weekly transformations and you want more compensations?
      I have full ulti atm and dessert fox since first month so i dont complain but dude
      Are u for real now?? U r so blind to see 10kk from gok is nothing? And also if u dont do it with 50 alts(nolife) u achieve nothing? U think a guy that he works has like so many hours to exp and spam goks? Its even boring and spamming goks its not aion. Ofc they owe us a lot cuz we still play here and pay them to do something about this game. I dont know if u play this game and if u do it seems u dont pay much attention about ingame things