Pinned 6.2 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Potatosin wrote:

Tbh 5-10 stones per week are trash for p2w players too. Cuz u cant get stones 100% even from shop atm xd
      they can buy staff from shop, make kinah and buy tons of stones from broker from ppl who have 80/80 VR. Or they can use those alt accounts and sell stones to themselves just loosing kinah coz of tax.
    • Potatosin wrote:

I know but i guess a better way to get stones is directly buy them cuz in broker they cost a fortune xd
      well, koreans getting those patches very fast. They playing in mode like open-beta. I think they had something to read from those players and they got seasons in 6.5 with great prizes . But we need w8 and w8 and w8
    • Lemonzz wrote:

With the difference that you can buy what you want in the quna shop. If you want kinah - you can buy kinah, if you want legendary enchantment stones - you can buy legendary enchantment stones cheap. And as I know those enchantment stones you buy in the quna shop are also tradeable (so also the f2p player have their advantages from this system if u cant understand).
      quna didn't come out of nowhere. if you can't understand that you're one of the many, fooled by those preaching that
      you can farm it in the game as a f2p player in kr (untrue), then further saying you will never be able to do that with gameforge, so you need to play na (even worse version that ours) or their pirate servers. please...

Ydri wrote:

time 1:08
      which was totally wrong, as when he tested korea aion he in fact tested their pts server, which had everything at his disposal. koreans gamers were all on fire and sywo was advertising how good 6.0 is in the same time. the same way he advertised and preached about that game he moved on to, how good it is and everyone should be playing it, which he ended up not playing on release. please, i've watched most of his videos in the past but he gave me enough reasons to never trust this guy anymore, he just wants drama for views and people to quit without trying the game (because he was unhappy here). i don't even know why this guy have you guys so much on his fingers.

if people (in general, not you) think that gameforge making stuff cheaper in the shop for enchants and other consumables means less p2w, so more people can afford it, i'm sorry but you guys need to check your definition of p2w. you guys still can't see that the core of the game is just like that, empty of rewards or just scarce, designed by the korean devs. people choosing shop over game content means p2w, even more buying from shop means even more p2w. so gf has decided to make it more expensive so less can afford it. others have it worse, and i know it's not a reason to be happy but that's the situation. most players are in the same boat, it's not like the majority are p2w and you can't do stuff because you blame others for being p2w. most of the people who have better stuff right now play almost 24/7 and have lots of alts, it's not some magic p2w.
    • failboat wrote:

which was totally wrong, as when he tested korea aion he in fact tested their pts server, which had everything at his disposal. koreans gamers were all on fire and sywo was advertising how good 6.0 is in the same time. the same way he advertised and preached about that game he moved on to, how good it is and everyone should be playing it, which he ended up not playing on release. please, i've watched most of his videos in the past but he gave me enough reasons to never trust this guy anymore, he just wants drama for views and people to quit without trying the game (because he was unhappy here). i don't even know why this guy have you guys so much on his fingers.
      partially agree. I never use videos as 100% argument thats why I opened korean quna shop (u can do it right now) and look how much cost those p2w in those patch. Then u can look average salary in Korea like I did and think - where is cheap and where are expensive. Then u can look new patchnotes, fixes, rewards with enchantment stones etc. Compare and understand that in Korea p2w and f2p players have equivalent chanses between time and money, plus boting etc.

failboat wrote:

if people (in general, not you) think that gameforge making stuff cheaper in the shop for enchants and other consumables means less p2w, so more people can afford it, i'm sorry but you guys need to check your definition of p2w. you guys still can't see that the core of the game is just like that, empty of rewards or just scarce, designed by the korean devs. people choosing shop over game content means p2w, even more buying from shop means even more p2w. so gf has decided to make it more expensive so less can afford it. others have it worse, and i know it's not a reason to be happy but that's the situation. most players are in the same boat, it's not like the majority are p2w and you can't do stuff because you blame others for being p2w. most of the people who have better stuff right now play almost 24/7 and have lots of alts, it's not some magic p2w.
      two days ago in chat (LFG) player of my server was selling 500 stones in our 6.2 . I didnt make screen coz didnt know about future and our conversation. Tell me pls - from where he got them? Ofc I know answer - few accounts + x80 GP + 8 alts on it, trade stone with broker, delete alts, create new , repeat until not boring.
      Now image yourself at solo arena VS player with SAME gear, same game skill, same character class. Who will win if one of u have superior potions from shop?

I dont blame p2w atm. I already said that two times. But I blame that we dont have equivalent chanses atm. I dont wonna talk about 6.2 really. Just dont say something with a hint
      "u must be grateful for kinah in instanses and trans event"
      coz as I already said kinah was necessary, and trans event before 6.5 almost same as eye event in 5.8 near release of 6.2
      ps: wonder why we still not have daeva skills event coz in 6.5 there are new daeva skills :D

The post was edited 2 times, last by Ydri ().

• if those koreans have to look up in the shop for stuff and not in the game (on top of their premium they pay), you know the game has turned into a wrong direction, no matter if it's cheap for them.

i do have some accounts with 80gp, mostly farmed as f2p, it's not hard to achieve if you dedicate some time. i didn't play much of this patch to buy gp (just here and there and events) but you can still manage to buy stuff if you dedicate your time to the game. so in a way we do have equal chances. if you're referring to those (nonexisting) new players, they will have a hard time anywhere.

i didn't hint at contracts event or the kinah. first thing i've noticed when i reinstalled na version (played there for like 6 years) is how expensive is stuff at the broker, and how i cannot have legendary enchants (luna pvp stones removed, no vr rewards like here). the lack of more weekly contracts or kinah didn't bother me as much (or lack of transparent scrolls which are not essential at all for me) since i didn't intend to play there but the new players are screwed there and servers were one sided on top of that. even less events. and everyone saying we have the worst version. if people don't like the game, they should just move on or take a break, is that simple. nobody is forcing us to play it or buy from the shop. most of us are in the same boat, lacking stuff that we want.
    • failboat wrote:

i do have some accounts with 80gp, mostly farmed as f2p, it's not hard to achieve if you dedicate some time

yep, not hard. 20-30 kk GP cost and with one character its 1 GP per week. Atm moment I need 38 GPs, its ~9.5 month :D

i didn't hint at contracts event or the kinah. first thing i've noticed when i reinstalled na version

Yes yes, I know. I just said it as advise

if people don't like the game, they should just move on or take a break

and miss some events... Well in mmo rpg any rest its losing progress. Even this 5-10 pvp ench stones from sieges

most of us are in the same boat

more of u got kinah from 5.8 and VR. Same boat - yes. But new players and returners in the see, near your boat
      note: hard to make quotes for every part of post.