Narakalli with learning purposes.

• Elyos

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Narakalli with learning purposes.

OK so decided to make another training/learning run of nara, this time on cross-server(elyos).
      The run will take place at 19:00 server time Monday(12th March) if enough seemingly decent ppl are gathered(by my judgement)
      The run would be:
      -the usual 6 missions 1armor,1weap,4accesory
      -NO golmir
      -4-5 transform ppl(75s) for smoother def part.
      -FULL SWITCH on the last boss
      -2supports per group as its training mode and i dont expect super pros
      -all DPS to have 20k hp w/o buff ! (i am sorry but unless some1 is extremely experienced if this condition is not met the run may continue for waaay too long, every1 can put health points in the stats instead of boosting skills to reach that)
      -using teamspeak
      -understanding english , and paying attention to what's being said
      -talking and moving with the entire ally for the missions and boxes so every1 sees where is everything
      -drop would be class(OR you could choose to roll for another class and pass the for the one u currently u are on, IF you say so in the begining of the run or pre-recruit, in order everything to be fair.) If you win 1 item, next will be for another person.

So i plan on going on either Templar or Sorc ,
      @Carrypotter tagging u, in case u are interested

What i would like to have as setup is
      Group 1
      1.cleric (Herminedanger-Gren)
      2.chanter(or 2nd cleric) (chanter Meowkay-Deyla 74)
      3.Templar or glad (glad Zlades-Gren)
      4.DPS (sin Ronweavley-Gren)
      5.DPS (bard Whiteheather-Deyla 75)
      6.DPS (sorc Alternative 75)

Group 2:
      1.cleric (Niyanna-Deyla 75)
      2.cleric (Housemd-Deyla 75, can change if some1 is interested in healing cler slot)
      3.bard (probably taken,regardless if interested in the slot leave a msg)
      4.templar glad or AT (glad iost-deyla 75)
      5.dps (sorc Sugarpearl-Deyla 75 , and no its not ladypearl)
      6.dps (sorc Kisandra-Deyla 74)

If some1 else is also interested could write anyway, might end up needing some replacement, who knows XD
      (maximum 1 SM for the alliance)

No previous experience is required. But that being said if i deem that u are not good enough with your class i will not be willing to invite u(ofc i might be wrong with somebody showing promise but being bad but i dont wanna filther way too much as its purpose is learning,getting into the isntance)
      I'm checking the forum frequently and even tho i wont be playing during the weekend i will be checking here, so either write reply here, or on PM if u prefer to.
      PS. if u wanna participate leave a link to pveranking(i am analyzing your other runs, not required to have previous nara sessions) of your char or/and screenshot of your char stats(with char name!)

The post was edited 28 times, last by t0re ().

• well thats not premade, its more of a giving chance to people to get some experience in the isntance , to get adjusted to how it works and to give them some sessions on the pveranking so they can get into alliances easier afterwards
      So stan wanna come? do u count u in?
    • result last boss:
      aionpveranks.com/Session/50389/show
      Sugarpearl-Deyla(wasnt online on time) got replaced for Aelinia-Deyla 73

conclusion:
      -mission part 3mins remaining, while the entire ally was moving together the entire time(including for looting boxes to show em where they are)
      -Laser boss, good synergy of the supports, only 1 person died to mighty strike+laser at same time.
      -Def part(healing) with Herminedanger-Gren doing the orbs , did on 2nd attempt (1st we died to exploding bomb)
      we were still just training but we ended up doing it without forms.
      -No wipes on priests, 0 deaths.
      -Last boss, explanation took 15mins give or take. Started and 1 gladi died on 1st or 2nd heilstorm not sure, but tought we'll just restart later so said just train and keep going for now - we ended up doing it from 1st try. The only person that died later was 1 of the bards coz his cleric wasnt paying attention(told me on ts after). The other bard and the small sorc were the bombs.
      The entire ally performed pretty good in my opinion!