Useless maintenance - All still the same

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Useless maintenance - All still the same

@Celes @[GF] Mecharin @[GF] Mookie @Galeas

The Maintenance was quite useless, people who had the HP Buff before, still have it.
      Some people got all of their IDs reseted, others only some and a few others no IDs at all.

What the hell you get paid for?

You took hours to disable a simple event, not even fixing the problems caused by it like the HP etc.

Usal compensation of a serverdowntime in form of ID-Resets - canceled?

FIX YOUR SH*T.
    • Atleast it would be full 10kk HP Vs Full 10kk HP fights during raid.
      Now, well i know from a certain server asking their 10kk buffed ppl to logout so the buff lasts during the raid.

They get paid for what they do, so they should better do it right.

e.g.
      A car mechanic also can't send out a car of the garage without fixing the wheels safely - if he do, he will be in serious trouble.
    • Can you blame Gameforge though?

You should blame NCSoft.

Gameforge does not develop the game or have any clue probably to do so, they just run whatever Korea gives them. And if it's broken it's Korea's fault. It's Gameforge fault that they never even tested it once and see you keep HP.

NcSoft are just lazy, and bad.
    • @[NICK]n00b
      Yeah well.
      The excuses they make about delays, usually include testing.
      What they are testing remains a mistery though.

Not just this exact case, but generally.
      If they were to actually test things, we wouldn't have issues like this.

Such as.
      -removing 175 sup from tower to balance. leaving thousands in other instances.
      -adding 90 manastone, then when sales drop in shop, they nerf it with a bad excuse, same with ape / serum.
      -adding drops to bosses that spawn chests so you can't loot their corpses.
      -adding a card event where you get a card a day, you need 24, but the event runs for 22 days only.

And i am fairly certain. Any of us can mention a thousand other stupid mistakes that could have been avoided.
      PS.
      I agree that NC is bad. But it's GF that uses the given resources bad.
    • [NICK]n00b wrote:

Can you blame Gameforge though?

You should blame NCSoft.

Gameforge does not develop the game or have any clue probably to do so, they just run whatever Korea gives them. And if it's broken it's Korea's fault. It's Gameforge fault that they never even tested it once and see you keep HP.

NcSoft are just lazy, and bad.
      Yes we can blame them. The first event was "fine" (except for the bugs of the event + the lags caused by it), but obviously for this second time, they have modified stuff (who knows how many of them...) and as part of that alteration, we got this bug.
      Also, great job the QA for that in deep testing they have done it...
    • Just one SQL command like "delete from user_buff where skill_id=12345" need to remove that buff from all players. It need like 1 min to write and 1 sec to execute, ok 1 hour with all tests. Maintenance took about 5 hours and buffs still up. What you doing all this time? Gameforge really do you have any programmer in your team?
    • Senpai wrote:

There are other -more polite- ways to tell the Aion team that there are still issues, even though they can understand frustration it doesn't give free passes to toxic behaviour.

@Other posters, no warnings given at the moment but leave the snide remarks and spam for other forums please.
      Also there are other ways that you can avoid that customers dont get frustrated about the services you are providing every few days ...
      Being polite actually means you feel respect with who you are polite and respect is earned not given.

You keep repeating same mistakes over and over again. This proves you dont care about community... and you ask from them to be polite...
    • There are ways to avoid toxic behavior from players.

Such a way includes keeping the key NPC and stop promoting extreme shop pay to win.

If GF does not work towards improving their relations with the players, why should the players improve their relations with GF?

That's right, they shouldn't.

The more this relation will further degrade, the more players will leave and the faster will GF be forced to shut down Aion EU due to lack of profit.

The more will GF improve relations with the players, lessen pay to win and provide truly rewarding events, the more players will return to Aion and keep it alive for a longer period of time.

There is no middle road that can maximize pay to win and keep players playing.
    • Today I got the decision I am going to stop play this game, again.
      I have reach the conclusion is not worth my time. Is not worth it to play. Nothing changed, actually did, is worst then I remember there was.

In last 3 month of play gave me a very bad taste of about this game, a bad behavior from GF. All the events and how they are modifying the game is keep forcing you reach for the wallet. Elite veteran rewards is totally killing the game. The inflation on the game is sky-rocking. In last moth the GP price went from 150kk to 200-250kk, almost doubled, just because they announce they going to reset elite veteran reward.

I have a dejavu.. happened like 10 years, same thing, everything was about $$$ and they did not care they destroying the game economy and not long from that the game closed, because they did no buy anymore the right for publishing the game.

The "top players" are the players that spend hunders of dolars on the shop. Now is not enogh to have just a GP, you need to spend way more then that to actually do something in the game.

Maybe I will be back in 6.0 if not GF will screw up that patch too!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ironskin ().

• Senpai wrote:

even though they can understand frustration
      Wait, what, they do? 8| And up until now I knew that people that would do anything for money have no sense for emotions. I guess I was wrong, don't worry boys and girls, we are saved. Looks like Gameforge "feels" the way we think about the game and they will do their best do keep us happy while playing the game. *not*

You are not treating the players as you should. Week after week we get a dose of :cookieshugo: in the face with bugs, bad management of the content, ninja nerfs, "right in your faces" nerfs, however you want to call them nerfs, with the simple reason that people are abusing, which translated means low sales of X item from Aion shop.
      If Gameforge has robot employees instead of human beings, we can try complaining in ASCII code, so we get rid of "translating issues".