chat and legions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well I translate it but please write the commands if you know and by the way one suggestion will be very nice if they implement for legion leader that he can write like a governor for his own players from legion because many of them are saying I didn’t see the chat or I change it .. can we have this option all who have legion can speak with green or don’t know
    • [NICK]ciotau wrote:

Well I translate it but please write the commands if you know and by the way one suggestion will be very nice if they implement for legion leader that he can write like a governor for his own players from legion because many of them are saying I didn’t see the chat or I change it .. can we have this option all who have legion can speak with green or don’t know
      Make a new chat tab. Select only the legion chat to display on it. change the color to something bright enough. Move the tab away from the other tabs, somewhere more visible.
    • I apologize. But I kind of wrote in English. Or I was moved by the mind before going to bed (auto-translator worked).I apologize. But I kind of wrote in English. Or I was moved by the mind before going to bed :blink: (auto-translator worked).

[where:TEXT] - purple
      [kvalue:1;TEXT;str] - blue (the text of this code from the chat can be copied to the notepad by right-clicking the mouse, where you can also reprint the message with the left button pressed)

The following code works only in the Legion announcement, the Legion's welcome, in the Notepad and the phrase of the day.
      [color:TEXT; X X X]
      where the word X X X is a digital color code.

0 0 1Blue1 0 0Red
      0 1 1Light blue 1 0 1Purple
      1 1 1White0 1 0Green
      1 1 0Yellow0 0 0Black

More than 18 characters in the code do not work. Space is also considered a symbol. And the maximum message can be written from 255 characters, so long messages can not be written.

But as for the individual color for the legate in the chat, it will be necessary to offer it to NCsoft.