[Discussion] The Great Crafting Race

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Shaokahnn wrote:

Lyneza90 wrote:

Yes leader mobs drop 3 bouldles and named mobs drop 10 boundles for EVERYONE in your party!
      Seems like the guy who made the matroshka event hadn't had to do anything with this event because it is one of the best event i have ever witnessed!
      what named mobs?
      like mini bosses all over nosra and esttera with leader in name. And those bosses (eg. That blue horse that is always lured to main city in nosra by trolls) in every region.
    • Thebaby wrote:

the hecarite materials is also a problem not all people can go holy tower
      probably also that GF skipped some details in 5.8 patch about magical craft .about greater output. in 5.8 i crafted more than 25 items and i got 1 or 2 greater outputs. nothing has changed in 5.8
      i had maybe 40 hecarites for that event. i should sell it instead of use it in stupid fail craft

The post was edited 1 time, last by HairyStorm ().

• And here is me who just got 300 today and I used the 3 free hecarite mats you get in the mail and crit craft from first one. It was okay if it didn't crit, I didn't plan a second craft and the rewards are nothing amazing, also the hecarite pieces are expensive (45m).
    • Galeas wrote:

t0re wrote:

@Galeas Is it possible by request NOT to have that speech bubble activated on me if i complete that last mission?
      That's a very good question. By default it will be applied to all players that fulfill the requirements.
      Do you have another one currently?
      no, i want the other rewad but i am not rly fond of that huge thing that would be above my head i suppose
    • Galeas wrote:

t0re wrote:

@Galeas Is it possible by request NOT to have that speech bubble activated on me if i complete that last mission?
      That's a very good question. By default it will be applied to all players that fulfill the requirements.
      Do you have another one currently?
      I had deathbringer title which disappeared with 5.8 and i assume it is a bug.
      Can i expect that title to come back with an hotfix or can i go for some trys on that craft event? I honestly would prefer deathbringer over anything.

Shaokahnn wrote:

Lyneza90 wrote:

Yes leader mobs drop 3 bouldles and named mobs drop 10 boundles for EVERYONE in your party!
      Seems like the guy who made the matroshka event hadn't had to do anything with this event because it is one of the best event i have ever witnessed!
      what named mobs?
      Basicly all mobs that have hero like TP bars and have individual names. Some of them spawn at day/night only and are required to kill for some exp quests, and some of them are standing there permanently waiting for you to get killed. For example that Unicorn which stand near the middle exit in Nosra. They didn't drop anything notable before this event and are usually toughter than leader mobs.
    • just pick 2 friends and farm for 1h and ull end up having ~150 bags each, if all of u dual client 300.
      the bosses that spawn at day/night time have 10min respawn time, thats about 60 items from them, during the respawn u kill leaders for 3 bags each, easy peasy and efficient
    • I used to craft mighty supplements, because I had at least 10k of normal ones sitting around. It's more expensive but it was worth it. At 130 do processed, at 150 do stylish scrolls, at 170 pieces of rib for pets, or continue with stylish scrolls until 190, at 190 processed papers, many many papers (I crafted almost 2000 with 500% amulet) until you reach 230, then piece of meat at 230, processed kera at 250, then unique gemstone scroll at 270 (you need many for crafting prons weapon), and that's basically it.
    • Yo, @Sparx where are my rewards for hitting 200 :(
      A day has passed and I got nothing :c
      :slove: <3 KNEELING IS HEALING <3 :slove:
    • Kuroiz wrote:

Can anyone with 300 crafting give me any idea/guide on what to craft after 150 ? I got to 150 crafting pepento jellies... ;d

edit : 170 now, still crafting jellies !
      Craft jellyes till 190

and those who got noble prone how many tries ? i failed 2 times so far :(

and yea as a cleric i can basiclly kill all (except the berson and the bird) leader named bosses in nosra, but i allso got my cleric alt to tag along to get more. But seriusly the lifestone frag drop rate is super low i got one after 50 kills
    • failboat wrote:

I used to craft mighty supplements, because I had at least 10k of normal ones sitting around. It's more expensive but it was worth it. At 130 do processed, at 150 do stylish scrolls, at 170 pieces of rib for pets, or continue with stylish scrolls until 190, at 190 processed papers, many many papers (I crafted almost 2000 with 500% amulet) until you reach 230, then piece of meat at 230, processed kera at 250, then unique gemstone scroll at 270 (you need many for crafting prons weapon), and that's basically it.
      nice summary but at 270 is Unique Metal scroll for certain weapons, check the prone weapon recipe you want to craft to avoid mistakes....