Banned after trying to login on website

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Banned after trying to login on website

      Hey there.
      So I've been banned and cannot contact support (I have, in fact, but I cannot get back to read the answers).

      I was playing another game and wanted to claim my free matryoshka and craft amulet from the website. I could not log in ont he website and first received a weird error says "there was an error with your account activation", i checked again my user and pass and tried to log in again and again an error, this time "account banned". Tried to log in with that account, and it was banned ("software").

      Afraid something might have happened, I then logged int he game with my main account. No ban there. So I put one of my chars in Luna afk and went on the website AGAIN to write to support. And upon entering my user and pass of my main account, I again got the "activation" error and then the ban error. I was then disconnected from the game and banned.

      What can I do? I am definitely sure there is something with the website. I could not login because i was banned but the weird thing is... I closed the tabs but reopened them to go over the forum and surprise... i was logged in with my main account (not sure how because my browser automatically fills in my alt account details in fact). So I was able to write to support and I told them that I might not be able to log back in to read their reply. I asked them if perhaps they could use my email to write back and I also told them that I would create a new account to be able to talk to them (and i gave them an account name i planned to use to recognize me)

      Now I cannot even create a new account. While I try to, there are several errors I'm getting from the account creation form: It just says "there was an error", and if i try to confirm the info again, it says the username is already in use/ After a few tries I understood that actually the accounts ARE being created despite the error messages, but i do not receive any email confirmation thingy nor am i able to login with any of these accounts (more accounts since i tried versions of the same name until i figured out what was wrong).

      I cannot login to support. I cannot log with my main accounts, I cannot log in with the new accounts. I simply cannot reach them and I'm afraid to use my husband's accounts because he might get banned as well while trying to login on the website.

      PLEASE! I desperately need help! Thanks!.
    • Thanks but.. i cannot login using that page. I never could. It says wrong information whenever i try to. It probably has to do with the fact that my accounts are veteran accounts (from the time of NCsfot) not sure but it is what it is.
    • Herz wrote:

      Thanks but.. i cannot login using that page. I never could. It says wrong information whenever i try to. It probably has to do with the fact that my accounts are veteran accounts (from the time of NCsfot) not sure but it is what it is.
      Make a new support account using your Aion accounts email. ( original )

      If you do not have that, you lost that account pretty much.
    • Be aware that accessing and logging into the website, especially the aion shop, while using a proxy or VPN can get you banned in 50% of the cases.

      At the support website you have to create a new account, if you’ve never used it, your game account is not connected to the support account.
      Once you created the account, activate it and link the email address of your game account to the support account to be able to create tickets. You can do this linking when you’re logged in to your support account on the right side “manage e-mail adresse”.

      Tell them you got auto banned by when trying to log to shop, usually they fix this problem within 10-15 minutes during the week between 8-17.
    • Thank you guys! Indeed, I was able to create a support account. I did not know that one was different from the game account. Someone else had mentioned I should create a new account and assumed it was a game account :D
      I have been unbanned, thanks a lot for your help!
    • Click wrote:

      Be aware that accessing and logging into the website, especially the aion shop, while using a proxy or VPN can get you banned in 50% of the cases.

      At the support website you have to create a new account, if you’ve never used it, your game account is not connected to the support account.
      Once you created the account, activate it and link the email address of your game account to the support account to be able to create tickets. You can do this linking when you’re logged in to your support account on the right side “manage e-mail adresse”.

      Tell them you got auto banned by when trying to log to shop, usually they fix this problem within 10-15 minutes during the week between 8-17.
      The website is set up to autoban the accou t. I've been a victim of this before when I was using a proxy to stream TV, and then I logged Into website without turning proxy off. They could quickly see the issue and reversed the ban
    • The problem is very simple.
      You forgot to activate your account, via the email you've recived.

      Go and make a support account.
      Then.
      1.) You write to support to unban your account/s (unless it's more than 3), "hi i forgot to activate my account/s [insert account names] and got banned while trying to visit the shop.
      2.) You then login to the main site [after they unban your acc(not the shop or you'll get insta banned again)] and in the account management you request another activation email.
      3.) When the email arrives (the new ones, since the old link doesn't work) you activate your account/s, and then you can login to shop.

      The ban was caused by you, not having activated your account.
      Sometime in the past they added activation to account creation.
      But playing is not restricted by it (dumb as it sounds), you can get a years old acc banned this way.
      If you haven't visited shop previously.

      PS.
      Logging more than 3 accounts in a short time frame from the same IP, will also cause you to get banned.
      Because they only allow you to have 3. Even if it isn't stated anywhere, and even if you registered them all with the same email.
      If you tell them you have more than 3, they won't give you back them all.
    • Gfis wrote:

      PS.
      Logging more than 3 accounts in a short time frame from the same IP, will also cause you to get banned.
      Because they only allow you to have 3. Even if it isn't stated anywhere, and even if you registered them all with the same email.
      If you tell them you have more than 3, they won't give you back them all.
      this is not quite correct - it banned me after logging 5 accounts quite shortly - I had a few times the ticket going forth and back as I had issues with receiving the mail (I had to whitelist GF on my GMX account) - at some point they asked me for all my accounts, and I told them all - my 6 Vet Accounts as well as the various F2P accounts I had created over the years for mentoring (it was for quite a while hard to find mentees) - and I did get my account unblocked
    • Hahha you don’t even know you are talking about...
      1. You can log as many account as you wish even if they say it its not true
      2. GF sometimes ban randomly, they say for security reasons, just contact them via support.
      3. It is true that if you log on the website 3 or more (maybe 4+) account their server will ban any account that will try to log in
      4. Your support account is not created automatically as you make your game account (you have to create it separately)
      5. With your support account you can log in the support link someone gave you before, even if you are banned from the game.

      Solution:
      Go to the support link
      Create a support account
      Add you gamemail
      Confirm it
      Create a ticket asking why you was banned
      They will probably unban you if you didn’t nothing bad
    • Gfis wrote:

      @Spyro
      Go ahead, and log 4, and go visit their shop right away.

      @Evita
      See picture i sent in private.

      I had to chose one out of 2 accounts.
      Both had 8/8 lvl 68+ chars.
      Mate i did it multiple times and i dont want to lose more time with them. Trust me it happen what i said. Never got a permanent for logging multiple times on the website, just lost too much time on the support.
    • Spyro wrote:

      Gfis wrote:

      @Spyro
      Go ahead, and log 4, and go visit their shop right away.

      @Evita
      See picture i sent in private.

      I had to chose one out of 2 accounts.
      Both had 8/8 lvl 68+ chars.
      Mate i did it multiple times and i dont want to lose more time with them. Trust me it happen what i said. Never got a permanent for logging multiple times on the website, just lost too much time on the support.
      Cool. Do you think i pulled this out of my bottom?
      No. it happened to me, exactly like that.
      They claimed they already gave back 2 of my accounts, those weren't even banned to begin with.
      Then made me choose from 2 other that was banned.

      Since then, if i log more than 3 accounts, the 4th is instantly banned.
      They give that back, true. But im not going to test if they'd give back another.

      What you are talking about is another matter, my accounts weren't activated via email, which i've talked about in my original post.

      PS.
      Their "security" is stupid.
      We didn't always have this email activation crap.
      Nobody can answer why you can register unlimited amount of accounts for one email, at least not their support.
      Or why you can play with an inactive account.
      Or what kind of security issue they are talking about that prevents them from giving back to me all my accounts.
      Those never had their email changed, and were all registered on the same adres, that is even my real name...

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Gfis ().