Narakalli with learning purposes. vol 3

• Elyos

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Narakalli with learning purposes. vol 3

Making another round of this.
      The run will take place at 19:00 server time Monday(19th March) if enough seemingly decent ppl are gathered(by my judgement)
      The run would be:
      -the usual 6 missions 1armor,1weap,4accesory
      -NO golmir
      -4-5 transform ppl(75s) for smoother def part.
      -FULL SWITCH on the last boss
      -2supports per group as its training mode and i dont expect super pros
      -all DPS to have 20k hp w/o buff ! (i am sorry but unless some1 is extremely experienced if this condition is not met the run may continue for waaay too long, every1 can put health points in the stats instead of boosting skills to reach that)
      -using teamspeak
      -understanding english , and paying attention to what's being said
      -talking and moving with the entire ally for the missions and boxes so every1 sees where is everything
      -drop would be class(OR you could choose to roll for another class and pass the for the one u currently u are on, IF you say so in the begining of the run or pre-recruit, in order everything to be fair.) If you win 1 item, next will be for another person.

So i plan on going on either Templar or Sin ,

What i would like to have as setup is
      Group 1
      1.cleric (Herminedanger-Gren)
      2.chanter(or 2nd cleric)(kadex chant)
      3.Templar or glad (Carrypotter-Gren)
      4.DPS (Crossfire-Deyla)
      5.DPS (Alisaa-Deyla)
      6.DPS (Bozan-Deyla)

Group 2:
      1.cleric (Niyanna-Deyla)
      2.cleric (Agiva-Deyla)
      3.bard (Whiteheather-Deyla)
      4.templar glad or AT (Zlades-Gren // his AT)
      5.dps (Marxe-Deyla)
      6.dps (Kisandra-Deyla)

(maximum 1 SM for the alliance)

No previous experience is required. But that being said if i deem that u are not good enough with your class i will not be willing to invite u(ofc i might be wrong with somebody showing promise but being bad but i dont wanna filther way too much as its purpose is learning,getting into the isntance)
      Either write reply here, or on PM if u prefer to.
      PS. if u wanna participate leave a link to pveranking(i am analyzing your other runs, not required to have previous nara sessions) of your char or/and screenshot of your char stats(with char name!)

info for all SORC:

t0re wrote:

its obligatory to REMOVE summon whirlwind and ice sheet stigmas, if u want dps stigmas replace them with summon rock and arcane thunderbolt (both of them do more dmg/cd anyway) this is not some trash isntance where elemental def is not a thing and those 2 make huge huge dps. The only thing u could do is kill your group/slow down the run.

-they can nyerk up your healing part on the def.
      -they can nyerk up the ally during soulfreeze
      -they can nyerk up the ally during frozen lump
      -they can nyerk up the ally during chilling cold
      -single target dmg in narakalli summon rock >= summon whirlind, arcane thunderbolt >= ice sheet
      meaning there is absolutely 0 point in using those since u have to be rly taking care exactly when u land them, which defeats the purpose of having them in the 1st place.

Additional info, soonish i'm gonna separate some static out of this(already have ppl in mind), which would be after the maintence next week. Which means that most likely some ppl will drop out of the "learning runs" recruit and go into "static ones"

IF there other ppl who want might make run in tuesday too!

The post was edited 7 times, last by t0re ().

• I like the idea etc itself (though it would exhaust me probably), but I sort of found this quite tough for classes such as sorcerer:

t0re wrote:

-all DPS to have 20k hp w/o buff ! (i am sorry but unless some1 is extremely experienced if this condition is not met the run may continue for waaay too long, every1 can put health points in the stats instead of boosting skills to reach that)
      I mean, in the calculator this is a lvl 74 sorcerer with all Apollon +10, Feather +5, Health-CP and title (who would be even slightly below this) while for example classes such as gunner would easily meet this requirements with the very same gear. Of course it's wise to have some HP/gear here, but according to my experience etc I think that ~20k HP buffed would be fine as well in case of the mentioned sorcerers.

iSTAN wrote:

AT(if i run out of runs on glad; 5500 mb + 500msupp debuff + 400mb buff, around 850~900 CS only :S)
      :chair:
    • Sirkka wrote:

Of course it's wise to have some HP/gear here, but according to my experience etc I think that ~20k HP buffed would be fine as well in case of the mentioned sorcerers.
      well generally that was mostly copy-paste, since in the begining i didnt know how good/bad would be the overall performance of the ally, and from my the 12312312 runs i've doen so far i see that generally ppl tend to mess up with freezing each other and the healers as well and if u're below 20k hp on the frozen-frozen-ice combo /lump ppl with below 20k hp just die.
      IMy sorc is 21k hp ubuffed i think and in 1 run (not gonna mention in which ally,but had chanter buff too) i was about to die every 20-30s so yeah, it rly depends on the ppl u have and no 20k hp+ equals certain death when u have sleeping people
    • Can come again :)
      Healer's Oath

"When the flame of life glimmers in the wind, my hand shall guard it.
      When the weak waver on their path, my spirit shall be their guide.
      When the strong fall to darkness, my heart shall be their beacon."