serwer-wide instanceziones drop settings

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• t0re wrote:

ARM database
      That would be easily abused.

Per example yesterday I made an LoK group run ( dual boxed, I can solo it in 5 minutes so I just needed a 3rd to make it even faster and to activate cause I am lazy to triple box ) and the 3rd person didn't join until after I had already killed all the generators and was waiting to be able to recruit a 3rd again.

Ofc I made it leader only, he doesn't deserve any drops. I am usually very fair, especially when I dual box, I leave with 1 char and roll only on 1, but there are a lot of exceptions.
    • When I clean out the akhal, either the adm, or the elephant, I need a person who uses a third crystal. I write about this in advance in the search for a group that the drop will be mine, and he will only get experience. But there are no wise people who simply do not read the message. And moreover, they require the leader of the group or start afk. How to deal with this?
      The fact that people change the drop before the actual murder is a violation for sure. Can a support explain the situation to us and punish such players? Setting a permanent roll is not a good option.
    • I had in Lok a dude change to leader he just forgot to change it to normal so he got busted and failed. Before narak was more commen to do, there was leaders that would loot everything and then you could do /100 roll but wasnt fair still. Or they came up with that you could not roll because of bla bla bla bla.

but i would say its a violation cause it makes my game play horrible and upset me.
    • i sometimes also change it to leader /keeping the roll/ jsut so i can open the boss loot myself coz i get nervious when ppl click take all instead of pulling out the apes 1st and then keep the corpse in loot till all items are looted out
    • t0re wrote:

i sometimes also change it to leader /keeping the roll/ jsut so i can open the boss loot myself coz i get nervious when ppl click take all instead of pulling out the apes 1st and then keep the corpse in loot till all items are looted out
      Well that i havn't experinced that someone would hold the loot. but i just dont get people that would make them self look this horrible and get a bad rep on their shoulders.