Narakalli with learning purposes. vol 4

• Elyos

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Narakalli with learning purposes. vol 4

Making another round of this.
      The run will take place at 19:00 server time Monday(26th March) if enough seemingly decent ppl are gathered(by my judgement)
      The run would be:
      -the usual 6 missions 1armor,1weap,4accesory
      -NO golmir
      -4-5 transform ppl(75s) for smoother def part.
      -FULL SWITCH on the last boss
      -2supports per group as its training mode and i dont expect super pros -all DPS to have 20k hp! (i am sorry but unless some1 is extremely experienced if this condition is not met the run may continue for waaay too long, every1 can put health points in the stats instead of
      boosting skills to reach that)
      -using teamspeak
      -understanding english , and paying attention to what's being said
      -talking and moving with the entire ally for the missions and boxes so every1 sees where is everything
      -drop would be class(OR you could choose to roll for another class and pass the for the one u currently u are on, IF you say so in the begining of the run or pre-recruit, in order everything to be fair.) If you win 1 item, next will be for another person.

What i would like to have as setup is
      Group 1
      1.cleric (Aviliana-Gren)
      2.chanter(or 2nd cleric)
      3.Templar or glad
      4.DPS
      5.DPS
      6.DPS

Group 2:
      1.cleric (Zakariya-Deyla)
      2.cleric
      3.bard
      4.templar glad or AT
      5.dps
      6.dps

(maximum 1 SM for the alliance)

No previous experience is required. But that being said if i deem that u are not good enough with your class i will not be willing to invite u(ofc i might be wrong with somebody showing promise but being bad but i dont wanna filther way too much as its purpose is learning,getting into the isntance)
      Either write reply here, or on PM if u prefer to.
      PS. if u wanna participate leave a link to pveranking(i am analyzing your other runs, not required to have previous nara sessions) of your char or/and screenshot of your char stats(with char name!)

info for all SORC:

t0re wrote:

its obligatory to REMOVE summon whirlwind and ice sheet stigmas, if u want dps stigmas replace them with summon rock and arcane thunderbolt (both of them do more dmg/cd anyway) this is not some trash isntance where elemental def is not a thing and those 2 make huge huge dps. The only thing u could do is kill your group/slow down the run.

-they can nyerk up your healing part on the def.
      -they can nyerk up the ally during soulfreeze
      -they can nyerk up the ally during frozen lump
      -they can nyerk up the ally during chilling cold
      -single target dmg in narakalli summon rock >= summon whirlind, arcane thunderbolt >= ice sheet
      meaning there is absolutely 0 point in using those since u have to be rly taking care exactly when u land them, which defeats the purpose of having them in the 1st place.

PS. Some people are removed from the "learning runs" , looking for new ppl to come to the runs and understand how it works.

The post was edited 3 times, last by t0re ().

• yes for now its ely side only
      I'll make asmo one(or at least try to) when i hit 72/3+ on the cleric over there, bad thing is i cant carry the dps in case its needed nor i can move the boss by drawing the aggro myself buuut will see how it goes when it happens ;D
    • t0re wrote:

yes for now its ely side only
      I'll make asmo one(or at least try to) when i hit 72/3+ on the cleric over there, bad thing is i cant carry the dps in case its needed nor i can move the boss by drawing the aggro myself buuut will see how it goes when it happens ;D
      Well im down for it, she just lack the gears but good for you i know the instance. and in emergency i could do the sakras. allso i liek to see how deyla ely does this crap instance :D
    • Aviliana wrote:

how deyla ely does this crap instance
      killing each other every 1.5min? :D
      i am not doing it as "deylas just do it", but how it should be done in the easiest version of it. May be not how some ppl are used to but from all the variety i've seen and tried thats the safest for new unexperienced ppl