Which minion is d best?

• Equip

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Olympic wrote:

[NICK]daishinkansama wrote:

I'd keep in mind the new minion buffs and toggles of 6.2 for a minion choice, those are what count ultimately and the ones you are gonna deal with for the longest time overall.

In that case, Weda is far from being the best one.
      Since i am mainly getting stuff ready for 6.2 which minion is the best for 6.2 as a gladiator ?

Kromede & Grendal are all you need. Weda is almost useless in most cases.

yaminote wrote:

Olympic wrote:

I'd keep in mind the new minion buffs and toggles of 6.2 for a minion choice, those are what count ultimately and the ones you are gonna deal with for the longest time overall.

Since i am mainly getting stuff ready for 6.2 which minion is the best for 6.2 as a gladiator ?
      my personal opinion is at 6.2 sita/weda or kromade/weda will be good for everyone.. why sita? because since we loose GS we need silence proc even if its low chance and its ccome from sita.. why kromade? i guess no need to explain :D if u have stun skill and if u manage to combine it u can hit insane damage and at 6.2 also 30m stun which is u can hit %100 even for xformed ppl.. anddd weda ? everyone need attack/casting speed buff right? :D even if they have already more buff dosent hurt :D

There is no such thing as a 30m stun or any damage coming from minions in 6.2.
      Kromede only has two things: a buff that increases your PvP/PvE damage for 15 seconds, and a toggle that gives you 2% chance to stun the target for 2 seconds everytime you land a hit.

Using Weda with already capped attack speed and running speed values, when you could be using a much more useful minion, hurts plenty.

Also Kromede is a superior choice to Sita, as they have the same percentages and a 2 seconds stun is an overall stronger tool than a 3 seconds silence.

kkas wrote:

Olympic wrote:

Hamerun
      +1m range for 30 sec

5% chance to slow

If you use Hamerun instead of Kromede you lose a bunch of stats from it being Rank B instead of Rank A, and you also lose additional PvP/PvE damage for 15 seconds; all because you'd rather have Attack Speed Reduction chance instead of Stun chance on each hit.

I'd recommend against such choice, maybe worth it only VS certain classes like Glad vs Glad, but then again you are sacrificing hard guaranteed character strenght for some RNG debuff.

The post was edited 2 times, last by [NICK]daishinkansama ().

• [NICK]daishinkansama wrote:

If you use Hamerun instead of Kromede you lose a bunch of stats from it being Rank B instead of Rank A, and you also lose additional PvP/PvE damage for 15 seconds; all because you'd rather have Attack Speed Reduction chance instead of Stun chance on each hit.

I'd recommend against such choice, maybe worth it only VS certain classes like Glad vs Glad, but then again you are sacrificing hard guaranteed character strenght for some RNG debuff.
      i suggest checking what skills hamerun gives, your reply doesn't make any sense

Olympic wrote:

yaminote wrote:

Olympic wrote:

my personal opinion is at 6.2 sita/weda or kromade/weda will be good for everyone.. why sita? because since we loose GS we need silence proc even if its low chance and its ccome from sita.. why kromade? i guess no need to explain :D if u have stun skill and if u manage to combine it u can hit insane damage and at 6.2 also 30m stun which is u can hit %100 even for xformed ppl.. anddd weda ? everyone need attack/casting speed buff right? :D even if they have already more buff dosent hurt :D
      Kromede only has two things: a buff that increases your PvP/PvE damage for 15 seconds, and a toggle that gives you 2% chance to stun the target for 2 seconds everytime you land a hit.

Using Weda with already capped attack speed and running speed values, when you could be using a much more useful minion, hurts plenty.

Also Kromede is a superior choice to Sita, as they have the same percentages and a 2 seconds stun is an overall stronger tool than a 3 seconds silence.

kkas wrote:

Olympic wrote:

Hamerun+1m range for 30 sec

5% chance to slow

Saying that the 2 sec stun is better than the 3 sec silence is like saying that the stun gs is better than the silence gs for glads ? tho in game atm the silence gs is a superior choice for glads. am i missing something ?
    • Olympic wrote:

Saying that the 2 sec stun is better than the 3 sec silence is like saying that the stun gs is better than the silence gs for glads ?
      Are u aware of how stupid is what you just wrote?
      yes you are missing - stun gs is low % and 1s duration while silence gs is high % and long duration
      Not only that but the 1s stun doesnt even classify as cc since it doesnt last at all its just for interupts. Difference between 1s stun and 2s is like from earth to heaven especially in fast pace game
    • t0re wrote:

Olympic wrote:

Saying that the 2 sec stun is better than the 3 sec silence is like saying that the stun gs is better than the silence gs for glads ?
      Are u aware of how stupid is what you just wrote?yes you are missing - stun gs is low % and 1s duration while silence gs is high % and long duration
      Not only that but the 1s stun doesnt even classify as cc since it doesnt last at all its just for interupts. Difference between 1s stun and 2s is like from earth to heaven especially in fast pace game
      dawmn you went ham on me. but thanks for the clarification. yeah i totally missed/forgot how short the stun gs was. whelp Kromede it is then !

Olympic wrote:

yaminote wrote:

Olympic wrote:

kkas wrote:

Olympic wrote:

5% chance to slow

i couldnt write right there about stun but right now there is such as 30m stun,if your point wasnt mark with ppl u should undertstand that but i get your point :D
      and yes weda worse minion right? as a sin we are useing alwasy flurry + wow + attack speed skill from weapon or wings + weda buff at the same time to reach 0,1 attacck speed right? right? u can combine those skill and u can keep your attack speed at cap always 0,8 but i respect your view too mate :D
    • kkas wrote:

i suggest checking what skills hamerun gives, your reply doesn't make any sense
      You linked them yourself, nothing to check here, everything I wrote is factually correct.

If you use Hamerun instead of Kromede, you are switching:

1. 15 seconds of increased damage for 30 seconds of 1 meter of additional range -> if you know how to play melee, this is a nerf
      2. 2% of 2 seconds stun that goes through anything for 5% of 8 seconds of attack speed reduction -> arguably an improvement only vs certain classes
      3. Higher bonus stats for lower ones -> obviously another nerf

So you are getting weaker on two fronts in order to change the status you can randomly apply on enemies.

yaminote wrote:

Olympic wrote:

yaminote wrote:

Olympic wrote:

There is no such thing as a 30m stun or any damage coming from minions in 6.2.Kromede only has two things: a buff that increases your PvP/PvE damage for 15 seconds, and a toggle that gives you 2% chance to stun the target for 2 seconds everytime you land a hit.

kkas wrote:

Olympic wrote:

5% chance to slow
      i couldnt write right there about stun but right now there is such as 30m stun,if your point wasnt mark with ppl u should undertstand that but i get your point :D and yes weda worse minion right? as a sin we are useing alwasy flurry + wow + attack speed skill from weapon or wings + weda buff at the same time to reach 0,1 attacck speed right? right? u can combine those skill and u can keep your attack speed at cap always 0,8 but i respect your view too mate :D

You do realize we are talking about 6.2 right? Thus, pointless to mention what Kromede does now, and Weda is almost useless as I stated, as you already are constantly at the speed caps without her.

The post was edited 3 times, last by [NICK]daishinkansama ().

• [NICK]nagla98 wrote:

As a cleric I have every minion expect weda, since i was going for weda i got every other A rank. Can someone help me ehich should i lelev up? I dont really understamd minion changes in 6.x so i dont have a clue. Should i go for weda too?
      @t0re anyone please

Grendal is best for Cleric.

1. 50% resist to all altered states (sleep, fear...) for 15 seconds
      2. 4% chance to dispel all debuffs on you everytime you get hit (like a silence cover)

[NICK]nagla98 wrote:

As a cleric I have every minion expect weda, since i was going for weda i got every other A rank. Can someone help me ehich should i lelev up? I dont really understamd minion changes in 6.x so i dont have a clue. Should i go for weda too?
      @t0re anyone please
      Grendal is best for Cleric.

1. 50% resist to all altered states (sleep, fear...) for 15 seconds
      2. 4% chance to dispel all debuffs on you everytime you get hit (like a silence cover)
      Hyperion is pretty dank too in 6.x for cleric, two pvp def skills, one permanent one that have to be activated :c
    • Sita or Krome like Triss Merigold or Yennefer Of Vengeberg :D
      Funny, I hadnt problems to choose. But when I bought few contract as food I got Sita, summon her and... she so cute :love: My items black/white and shiny dark blue. Together we looks like married.
      But Krome said "it was delicious" :D