Aion Launcher Update Error E02018

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi guys,

I have the same problem. Tried updating Aion through the normal client and with steam, both did not work.
      So far I have had 3 different "items" that could not be downloaded. It also happends randomly at any %.

Nothing worked so far. Is this problem being looked at? Is there any other way to fix this? I read about .bat Files etc, but I dont know what that is or how I can acces it.
    • Henke205 wrote:

Hi guys,

I have the same problem. Tried updating Aion through the normal client and with steam, both did not work.
      So far I have had 3 different "items" that could not be downloaded. It also happends randomly at any %.

Nothing worked so far. Is this problem being looked at? Is there any other way to fix this? I read about .bat Files etc, but I dont know what that is or how I can acces it.
      It's same for me. I managed to pull through downloading/installing with a help of my friend, who just kept uploading n sharing "files that can't be downloaded". Indeed those errors happen randomly at random %. Anyway that was hell lot of stupid work and what he hoped for is that on the actual patching (its 9 packs there still after downloadin the game) it will stop, but nah :'D
    • *deep sigh* Here it goes..
      So i downloaded iSTAN's files (Ty again mate, like rly) and everything is perfect all 9 packs installed, ran a file check - no errors. I started game and ... i got this

I rad a bit about it and smb suggested to check windows updates (gosh i got 13 of them not installed), so i did that ...and if it helped i wouldn't be QQing here all over again >:(
    • It's funny now ... i think that they are doing everything they can to drive out us from the server. :) First nerfs , 2-nd total P2W events, 2-nd point 1 (2.1) put P2W items on the shop, now you can't update the game to the installed version :)
    • ScreamCheese wrote:

*deep sigh* Here it goes..
      So i downloaded iSTAN's files (Ty again mate, like rly) and everything is perfect all 9 packs installed, ran a file check - no errors. I started game and ... i got this

I rad a bit about it and smb suggested to check windows updates (gosh i got 13 of them not installed), so i did that ...and if it helped i wouldn't be QQing here all over again >:(
      got the same error and now I can't open the game from anywhere......
    • ScreamCheese wrote:

*deep sigh* Here it goes..

about that error, try doing this:
      Step1.
      Press windows key + R (will open the run app) -> type regedit and press enter -> navigate to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\GameForge\AION-LIVE"

There you will find 3 register files.
      Double click the BaseDir and modify the value in there with your actual client location.

Step2
      Try deleting l10n folder and do another filecheck, this might solve a lot of other regional issues.

I hope this will help. Good luck !

P.S.:
      If that's not gonna help i'm sure it's 100% launcher problem, so keep the client, uninstall ur current launcher, install the stand alone launcher start it and stop when it starts downloading stuff. Copy 'my client' files to the new location (except l10n) then restart launcher and do a file check. I'm sure that's gonna solve it 99,99% :) Good luck !
      easy mode - casual PvE hero

The post was edited 2 times, last by iSTAN ().