How to kill Kadena in tower off challenge?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• kill eggs first. Kadena will not attack (if not taunt). And then kill Kadena. New eggs no need attack.

But next floor.... they did something with it coz I saw video and elementals diyng with 2 hits but I need 4 hits for every elemental. So I just die coz no potions and 2 elementals left

Thats second week when I diyng on elementals (16 or 17 floor)
  • I used to die to those elementals as well on some alts but now i use def scrolls and go in with max earth buff and start the fight with that earth buff, unless you're a class with shields (sorc, sm). Have your pots ready. With some of the classes you can heal yourself, like glad, templar etc. I didn't mention cleric and chanter because those are the easiest classes in tower for me, along with sm. You have to run around a bit or else they aoe and you take too much damage. I think water ones do the most damage. I think you can kill in 2 hits too if you have godstones of respective element.

Kadena is easy on chanter or any class. As the above person said, kill the 2 eggs first, and don't aoe before you kill the first 2 eggs. Any floor with 2 spawns are like that. Then proceed with the boss and don't bother with the eggs. Move away from the purple stuff on the ground. Use dp buff if you think you need it but my chanter with +0 apollon and +6 manastones has no problem with it.
  • failboat wrote:

You have to run around a bit or else they aoe and you take too much damage
    U think I am retard?
    They killing me coz of those hits, not aoe. Potions cd and u die. Ye, I used magic resist scrolls +100 and food. And no- in video every hit take half hp of mobs without any gs proc. Maybe thats coz player was 75 lvl and maybe coz full top pve gear, but I dont think so. In morph u shoud have fix dmg. Its like transform in shugo tomb or in luna - u do dmg what in skill description u see. It's Need to test, but the fact is - die on the 16th floor with holy maze armor and wolf accessory with potions and scrolls, 18k hp ....
  • No I didn't say that. Like I said, use any shield or earth buff from transform before you run to take the transform in the middle. You have to run around/behind a bit because of better positioning of the mobs. Might be some bugs or something but I found it helps. Gear does seem to have an impact on the damage you take, so does your level. On characters 72+ I can pass this floor. If you die because you take too much damage from those mobs, wait for instance to reset before going in, or else you get the exact same mobs that deal too much damage to you, and other might be better for you (not all hit the same).

It's 17th floor, 18th is the solo elemental one.
  • Drunk_master wrote:

failboat wrote:

You have to run around a bit or else they aoe and you take too much damage
    U think I am retard?They killing me coz of those hits, not aoe. Potions cd and u die. Ye, I used magic resist scrolls +100 and food. And no- in video every hit take half hp of mobs without any gs proc. Maybe thats coz player was 75 lvl and maybe coz full top pve gear, but I dont think so. In morph u shoud have fix dmg. Its like transform in shugo tomb or in luna - u do dmg what in skill description u see. It's Need to test, but the fact is - die on the 16th floor with holy maze armor and wolf accessory with potions and scrolls, 18k hp ....
    u can cc the adds or right click remove the xform and heal urself/shield cc again whatever :)

Drunk_master wrote:

But next floor.... they did something with it coz I saw video and elementals diyng with 2 hits but I need 4 hits for every elemental. So I just die coz no potions and 2 elementals left
    im 75 and i need more than 2 hits as well on melee classes, guess its normal.
  • Kadex wrote:

need more than 2 hits as well on melee classes, guess its normal.
    It's almost the same on 75 physical or magic or probably those things have too much msuppression for me to notice a big difference but I will try and see, because sotimes I see godstones procs (3.6k ones) and takes almost half their hp, but you need the right godstones (earth gs for wind mobs etc).
  • Kadex wrote:

u can cc the adds or right click remove the xform and heal urself/shield cc again whatever :)

Drunk_master wrote:

1. No, I cant cc the adds - I am not sorc/sm/bard
    2. No, I dont need remove xform for potions
    3. No, I havent healing/shield skills
    4. No, look videos. Kor 5.8, NA 5.8 and RU 5.8. In kor video 3 hits (but 2 hits for 90% hp lol). In NA video 3 hits but mobs dont do dmg at all. In RU video 2 hits.
  • Drunk_master wrote:

Kadex wrote:

Drunk_master wrote:

1. No, I cant cc the adds - I am not sorc/sm/bard
    2. No, I dont need remove xform for potions
    3. No, I havent healing/shield skills
    4. No, look videos. Kor 5.8, NA 5.8 and RU 5.8. In kor video 3 hits (but 2 hits for 90% hp lol). In NA video 3 hits but mobs dont do dmg at all. In RU video 2 hits.
    wonder what class u play then... regardless, compassion of water can be used from any class and the active skill roots for 15 secs. it wont really lower the dmg (well u get some hp each hit on u back) but at least u can kill the adds seperately. doesnt work on the water mobs tho since they hit from range.
  • You don't even need any cc or anything on sin. I just pop up frenzy from previous floor so I don't get aggro, then use one of the evasion skills before I rush to middle. Move a little bit from the middle then start getting them one by one. That with apollon gear and accs, nothing fancy.
  • wtf u talking about?
    1. why u talk about cc when task is simple "use morph - kill mobs"? Do not need to invent a bicycle again
    2. why u talk about skills, when inst for all classes?
    3. why u talk about classes, when its not "last boss discussion" ?
    4. why u dont talk about why the hell at 16 floor mobs are too hard for not so bad geared 71 lvl character with 18k hp?
    5. why u dont talk why the hell on other servers (kor, na, ru) that floor easy as just need to be for 16/40 ?

and no - not sin. And no - slow, root etc doesnt help vs range mobs. And yes - i died 6 times for 2 weeks at that floor and u think I didnt use cc, or scrolls, or food, or AP potions, saam, craft potions and inst potion?
    kor
    2-3 hits for mobs. Those attack - nothing
    ru
    2 hits for one mob. Those attack 1k

cant find NA video :/
  • People ask you for class or level or gear and you barely say anything, letting them guess whatever you don't want to say, afraid of being criticized by others. I'm sorry, did you only come here to vent your frustration or actually ask for some help? It's floor 17, you would remember if you actually played the game. And there is your problem, because you barely say anything. You're level 71. Unless you're a cleric or other strong class, forget about this instance until at least 72. You tried so much to search for other regions videos but you didn't bother to search for tower of challenge videos on Eu? Great logic there. As you can see in the ranking list, plenty of players completed 40th floor, I'm sure they managed to get past 17th floor. People are telling you that this floor is not hard and you still continue babbling ignorance. By the way, you didn't find any NA video because it's called crucible spire over there.
  • do i realy need to make video with each class how to do this floor? (havent even done it since it got patched @5.8 but i bet its easy af)
    and most likely its not click 1,2,3 like 99% of players are used to play nowadays and think they're pro
  • failboat wrote:

People ask you for class or level or gear and you barely say anything, letting them guess whatever you don't want to say, afraid of being criticized by others. I'm sorry, did you only come here to vent your frustration or actually ask for some help? It's floor 17, you would remember if you actually played the game. And there is your problem, because you barely say anything. You're level 71. Unless you're a cleric or other strong class, forget about this instance until at least 72. You tried so much to search for other regions videos but you didn't bother to search for tower of challenge videos on Eu? Great logic there. As you can see in the ranking list, plenty of players completed 40th floor, I'm sure they managed to get past 17th floor. People are telling you that this floor is not hard and you still continue babbling ignorance. By the way, you didn't find any NA video because it's called crucible spire over there.
    1. where ppl asking my class and level? show me pls that words
    2. thread about Kadena and I just said to threadstarter about my observation. But u and other one thought what I asked u something. Thx, but if I dont ask the help, why the hell you make claims?
    3. I dont need to remember that floor. 16 or 17 its matter only for u to ... again make claims
    4. Why I must forget about that inst when its has floors with kinah, exp, potions for new players?
    5. What u mean didnt bother? After the defeat a week ago I start watch video coz I start thinking "maybe I did something wrong" but its not. Three of four publishers did that floor easy and only gf make it hard. Is it a lie from my mouth? So, shoud we talk about logic again and u try think about that not only from your eyes looking for new themes for claims? or u stop saying sht to me?
    6. Ye, I saw list - all 75 lvl characters. That must mean something to me, player without 75 lvl? And u talk about logic...

By the way, I didnt find video today, coz in details wasnt gear and server info. And I found it when I watched the video on YouTube's advice with a similar theme.
    Dont use "logic" word anymore
  • Drunk_master wrote:

1. where ppl asking my class and level? show me pls that words "wonder what class you play then..."~Kadex on 10th post

2. thread about Kadena and I just said to threadstarter about my observation. But u and other one thought what I asked u something. Thx, but if I dont ask the help, why the hell you make claims? So you just do useless offtop?

3. I dont need to remember that floor. 16 or 17 its matter only for u to ... again make claims

4. Why I must forget about that inst when its has floors with kinah, exp, potions for new players? Since 5.0 all new instances are available for high daeva, what doesn't mean you can do them on lvl66/weak toon.

5. What u mean didnt bother? After the defeat a week ago I start watch video coz I start thinking "maybe I did something wrong" but its not. Three of four publishers did that floor easy and only gf make it hard. Is it a lie from my mouth? So, shoud we talk about logic again and u try think about that not only from your eyes looking for new themes for claims? or u stop saying sht to me? If you think EU version of ToC is too hard for you, you can always pass doing it till you get higher lvl or just move to NA/RU/KOR and have the "easier version"

6. Ye, I saw list - all 75 lvl characters. That must mean something to me, player without 75 lvl? And u talk about logic... And where's logic in your useless offtop-like QQing?

By the way, I didnt find video today, coz in details wasnt gear and server info. And I found it when I watched the video on YouTube's advice with a similar theme.
    Dont use "logic" word anymore
  • What you don't understand, you takes significantly more damage if you're under leveled and have less defensive gear. It's simple, you'll get destroyed. Plus the fact that positioning yourself does help a lot on that floor. But you go ahead and try to find some conspiracies about how Aion Eu is more different than others, like someone at gameforge sat down and told to himself, lets change game mechanics and make this floor harder for no reason, and without the approval of Korea. Everyone said when it came out in 5.8, this is not for lowbies anymore.