Change level reduction stones that you get in Luna from Untradable to Tradable.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Really nice idea :dislike:

You really want even more twink accounts?!??? There are already so many people with 40twinks or smth....

I would rather suggest different rewards for the new npc. Change the amount of dropps for harder instances and the problem with lrs will dissapear.
      Another idea would be shugo gold for gold arena etc :whistling:
    • So what if ppl have 40 alts? You cant make more chars or what?

So what if we are floated with lvl red stones? All ppl will be able to reduce gear faster not 1 lvl peer month. Big deal, nothing game breaking...

Yes i dont like afking in luna, but i dont like the idea of getting 1 stone peer week, by farming all instances and then puff. Its way to low, when you need more that 20 stones peer item.
    • Hashtag wrote:

So what if ppl have 40 alts? You cant make more chars or what?

So what if we are floated with lvl red stones? All ppl will be able to reduce gear faster not 1 lvl peer month. Big deal, nothing game breaking...

Yes i dont like afking in luna, but i dont like the idea of getting 1 stone peer week, by farming all instances and then puff. Its way to low, when you need more that 20 stones peer item.
      I think you didn't got my point.
      I am against rewards for masses of twinks but I am would like to have core items more available for active playing.

I really can't understand people that wanna buff afk 1mill twink stuff while active playing keeps being useless.....

Is for you playing aion having 100alts and afking in luna or what ?(
    • we just live in reality

whats ur solution? some imaginary event rewards, adding stones to bosses etc, things that would take months and months for gameforge to plan and implement?

doesnt work that way bud

we've been complaining about lvl redu stones to Mookie for months and they couldnt even give a decent amount of them in elite VRs