Server Merge Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• makin character with same name on oposite faction to force publisher to enable server transfer ticket for you is also so disrespectful as force transfer. The game is in it's worst state. Both factors Game content is sh1t and the playerbase is incredibly low ... Compared in early 5.0 states...
    • I am not sure what you mean with channels
      If you mean servers, it was mentioned already a couple of times:

Galeas wrote:

But we still stick to the logic of new server of a language with old less populated server for the same language. For Polish servers it's pretty easy, and for other languages I think it's quite easy to guess too.
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• Sita wrote:

I am not sure what you mean with channels
      If you mean servers, it was mentioned already a couple of times:

Galeas wrote:

But we still stick to the logic of new server of a language with old less populated server for the same language. For Polish servers it's pretty easy, and for other languages I think it's quite easy to guess too.

if its so easy to guess why dont u just make an official annoucment already? not so easy afterall? oh wait, theres not even a gameforge tool/page to check online numbers :thumbsup:
    • If it still takes so long to merge, why not merge all the servers into 4 different servers, german, polish, french and international :) that would be awesome i guess.
      The servers are not even at half capacity daily, maybe after merging all of the same language they will get 50% xD
      Gear updated 24/07/18
      Glad | Sin

The post was edited 1 time, last by iSTAN ().

• iSTAN wrote:

If it still takes so long to merge, why not merge all the servers into 4 different servers, german, polish, french and international :) that would be awesome i guess.
      None of the servers are not even at half capacity daily, maybe after merging all of the same language they will get 50% xD
      +1 Merge all servers into 4 servers
    • Sorcerer wrote:

:slove: :slove: :slove: :slove: :slove: :slove: :slove: :slove:

@Galeas @Galeas @Galeas @Galeas @Sita @Sita @Sita @Sita

Hello once again my dear friends, is anybody out there in your company which keeps the communication with us, you guys still breathe? No answers on mIRC channels, no answers on support teams, no answers on forums. Just asking because we are in April and you didn't even bother to give us something that we can hope for in the last week and yet the dates are kinda close. There are effectively 3 weeks left from this month and as far as I've seen from your own replies to other people, you said that you're gonna release updates/information within 2 weeks before the merge which equals in my head a bit of = ?????

I'll make sure to spam the tags until you ban me since this becomes incredibly hilarious, when members are begging communication from their support / service. heuheueheueeu

I know its easter and you guys don't give a *nyerk* about your members but let's be a bit professional aye? kek

:slove: :slove: :slove: :slove: :slove: :slove: :slove: :slove:
      It is needless to do that since, as always, I will provide precise information when I have it.I won't wait for people to ask,as soon as there is more information it will be communicated.

We are in the final stages of preparations. The date is not set yet.
    • I dont know why you beg for information, we all know by now whats gonna be merged and that its gonna be an epic fail. But the date needs to be asap.

Empty + Empty = Empty

The only hope is if we gonna get 4 servers max. But yeah wont happen. So plan a new merge alredy gf.
    • Hashtag wrote:

I dont know why you beg for information, we all know by now whats gonna be merged and that its gonna be an epic fail. But the date needs to be asap.

Empty + Empty = Empty

The only hope is if we gonna get 4 servers max. But yeah wont happen. So plan a new merge alredy gf.
      if u play on one of the old servers, u dont know what empty server means.
      grendal ely: not enough ppl to even consider farming some hp at sieges (last siege ely went is 2-3 months ago) to get an ez rank for minions/supplements. in average 1 grp for adred. no grps for any kind of pve instances unless intra server. nothing on broker and if, its 4-5x the price of old server.
      could continue but u get the point. atm i log in to do aod and log out. cant even increase my mmr ranking for pvp instances to go with ppl in cross server.
    • 4 server? Hopefully nothing like that in the near future.
      It's already too much when Deyla alone gets to 40-50%, and probably Hellion too. You already can't find spots to go through the rift, or decent farming spots for this crafting event. Sieges are sometimes too much, you have to predict stuff through the lag. 4 servers? no. Merge the empty ones with bigger ones, sure why not.
    • Yes kadex i log gredal ely sometimes and its like in the midle of Sahara, uterly bad how this things are handled by gf.:(

the % is like that because everyone or most ppl run double client all the time atleast on sieges so pointless to look for it that time..., but with 6.0 its gonna be "fixed". Yes deyla is populated, but aion is not played on deyla only.

And no 40-50% is far from being too much in a double client patch, the bigger the playerbase more stuff you can do.
    • the problem on some servers is the population. These days the only way to find group il lfg is server wide. Game forge with their actions forced a lot people to leave the game ... NCSoft with 5.X content made this even more easy. They both destroyed almost all legions. In 4.95, my legion did Hyperion internaly only with legion members. Sometimes we ecen had people for two separate legions ... At tje beginning of 5.0 everything was good... Even with 5.3 was OK, whereleveling was hard enough. And GF started with nerfs. P2W events ... Now i am forced to play with server-wide lf. Borred last 2 days i started rising a friend's character to level 72 in case that on 6.0 he decide to give a last chance to Aion eu. And guess what... For 3man instances i have to do these solo, using 3 clients and 3 accounts. I don't think that jis kind of playing is normal. The game Aion is not normal anymore... And the major reaponsibily for this is for Game Forge.
      And this too late merge won't solve the problems. So ... I think we're out of options ...

p.S. I hate typing from my mobile phone. Too much mistakes
    • nodeone wrote:

the problem on some servers is the population. These days the only way to find group il lfg is server wide. Game forge with their actions forced a lot people to leave the game ... NCSoft with 5.X content made this even more easy. They both destroyed almost all legions. In 4.95, my legion did Hyperion internaly only with legion members. Sometimes we ecen had people for two separate legions ... At tje beginning of 5.0 everything was good... Even with 5.3 was OK, whereleveling was hard enough. And GF started with nerfs. P2W events ... Now i am forced to play with server-wide lf. Borred last 2 days i started rising a friend's character to level 72 in case that on 6.0 he decide to give a last chance to Aion eu. And guess what... For 3man instances i have to do these solo, using 3 clients and 3 accounts. I don't think that jis kind of playing is normal. The game Aion is not normal anymore... And the major reaponsibily for this is for Game Forge.
      And this too late merge won't solve the problems. So ... I think we're out of options ...
      You realise that north america and korea both took a huge hit in playerbase since 5.x right... not just europe ... it's issue with how korea decides that the game is (also age of game, grind, p2w) not with gameforge alone xD Server merge aren't going to make a big difference... people constantly say that the new servers are dead and nobody plays on it, so how is server merge going to make a difference if there is nobody on the new servers :) old servers won't feel anything if they get merged with an empty new server. Server merge will benefit the "5" people who play on new servers, but won't make a difference to the game... i wish that gameforge would have just focused on new content instead making new servers and now having to deal with server merge AGAIN
      Divine