Server Merge Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This merge made me so unhappy , our ely left our asmo soon going to be in deyla also . i wish all this people that move to deyla to be happy .Now what i want from gameforge is to give to the people that left to Antriksha the rewards ,we going to be a small amount of people at least respect us and do something about the mistake you done.
    • Gfis wrote:

You are kinda late to the party if you are missing bots. They were gone with the nerf on the Esterra mobs.And why do you make the assumption that F2P ppl are jews?
      You are one of those we wanted to get away from by migrating. seems like it was a success.

Dont get salty over a monthly gp. Afterall I could add to it this game was better (in a less cancerous sense) as subscription game than f2p but i got enought shitstorms of that :>
      ;*
    • I doubt english servers can be merged together as one, especially since there's ppl coming from language servers to Deyla. The server might get too big compared to the other servers. So I'd guess Hellion and Antriksha will be merged in the far future.

I feel sorry for the ppl that didn't know how ppl are going to abuse the transfers. I'd advise you to join Aion eu facebook or discord so that you guys would know what ppl are discussing about. There were several polls and discussions about the situation what ppl will do. Now it's kinda late but there's still useful info coming from the players.
      Life is short so eat dessert first!

Twitch: xKegi
      Youtube: xKegi
      Facebook: xKegi

Admin of Aion EU Community facebook group
      Founder of Aion EU Community Discord
    • Kegi wrote:

I doubt english servers can be merged together as one, especially since there's ppl coming from language servers to Deyla. The server might get too big compared to the other servers. So I'd guess Hellion and Antriksha will be merged in the far future.
      What language do they primary speak in Antri? Efficient and effective communication is already hard to achieve in Hellion... (I think I can fairly represent most solely English speaking players)
    • arrowtotheknee wrote:

Kegi wrote:

I doubt english servers can be merged together as one, especially since there's ppl coming from language servers to Deyla. The server might get too big compared to the other servers. So I'd guess Hellion and Antriksha will be merged in the far future.

I feel sorry for the ppl that didn't know how ppl are going to abuse the transfers. I'd advise you to join Aion eu facebook or discord so that you guys would know what ppl are discussing about. There were several polls and discussions about the situation what ppl will do. Now it's kinda late but there's still useful info coming from the players.
      What language do they primary speak in Antri? Efficient and effective communication is already hard to achieve in Hellion...
      Engrish mixed with Turkish and with a pit of Russian is good to learn another language xD
    • [NICK]rahnxah wrote:

Gfis wrote:

You are kinda late to the party if you are missing bots. They were gone with the nerf on the Esterra mobs.And why do you make the assumption that F2P ppl are jews?
      You are one of those we wanted to get away from by migrating. seems like it was a success.
      Dont get salty over a monthly gp. Afterall I could add to it this game was better (in a less cancerous sense) as subscription game than f2p but i got enought shitstorms of that :>
      Salty? Oh please.
      This the main topic. Just because you can afford 1 every month, does not mean everyone else can do.
      We are talking about a subscription here, on a free to play game.
      But you are right. The game was a lot better when it was p2p.
      Since, low iq + credit card, didn't make anyone feel like they can bash others on the forums.
    • [NICK]rahnxah wrote:

Gfis wrote:

:nothingtoseehere:

Do not insult other users.
      - Fregion
    • As Kegi said many did transfer but many have rly bad situation cuse playing in death servers is a bit pointless so they will have to start from 0 and u cry about GP while im sure you alrdy got max and if GF will add next GP revards u gonna blame Antri players also?

Only 3 things for players i think are important from staff which is APES, serum and GP and others are easy to gain
      We didnt have yet any good event to full broker so if events delay how u wanna get more stuff?

Lets back to topic Deyla is full so Hellion+Antri i quess will be next step
      Polish server would get merged also but its based on their activity as long is not death serv like Antri is no point to merge it yet

Im glad i play on Deyla i found pt in few mins not spaming like mad 1h to gather somebody on Antri cuse many got own pt alrdy
    • [NICK]uparcich wrote:

As Kegi said many did transfer but many have rly bad situation cuse playing in death servers is a bit pointless so they will have to start from 0 and u cry about GP while im sure you alrdy got max and if GF will add next GP revards u gonna blame Antri players also?

Only 3 things for players i think are important from staff which is APES, serum and GP and others are easy to gain
      We didnt have yet any good event to full broker so if events delay how u wanna get more stuff?

Lets back to topic Deyla is full so Hellion+Antri i quess will be next step
      Polish server would get merged also but its based on their activity as long is not death serv like Antri is no point to merge it yet

Im glad i play on Deyla i found pt in few mins not spaming like mad 1h to gather somebody on Antri cuse many got own pt alrdy
      Dunno what you are talking about.
      There are events on 24/7.
      Prices of some, if not most "endgame" stuff dropped to a point, where it no longer worth to unbind them.
      The exact opposite is the issue.
      Since there are way more "events" than there should be, items lost value, and with that participants.
      Not to mention the uber nerf on most of these "events".
      They were kinda late with nerfing though. The servers are already flooded.

@t0re
      I don't care. Point stands. Main issue is GP for most players.
      And just because he can afford it, does not mean it isn't an issue for someone else.
    • Why do people make such a big deal out of this?
      I purposely deleted my Elyos characters to stop the conflict and stay on Antriksha, why?
      1. Cheaper skins on broker
      2. Abuse the economy for more kinah
      3. Spam Chaos rift in peace and earn 1-2k AC everyday (70m daily)
      4. be the first to arrive at AP guards in lower lvl maps for max AP gain (100-150k AP daily)

But oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ guess im insane for prioritizing that over a fully packed server with a consistent ''1 FPS'' counter on my screen.
      Better start feeling sorry for me :>

Just hush and enjoy your new or old server.
    • [NICK]uparcich wrote:

As Kegi said many did transfer but many have rly bad situation cuse playing in death servers is a bit pointless so they will have to start from 0 and u cry about GP while im sure you alrdy got max and if GF will add next GP revards u gonna blame Antri players also?
      I can't get your point.
      Everyone who didn't maxed his Veteran status to 80 will cry about GP price on every server ... it's insane these days. I didn't make any conflicts ... reasons are pure personal and not connected to current situation. Not that I wasn't smart as most of you ... :D :D
      Mine are maxed - 80/80 long time ago ... I could start from 0 on Deyla ... it will took about month to be 73 at least ... But Why I should do it? These days the problem is not where we have to play but WHAT we have to play. The game is sh1tty afk simulator ...
    • nah destati, its about having people to play with. It is after all MMORPG where the 1st 2 letter stand for Mass Multiplayer. And even if u have lets say a group or ally with u, they wont always be online or some might even stop playing. What do u do then - u need to get some replacements but u might not be able to. I did play on grendal and when ppl stopped playing i found myself into dire situation there. I was amassing so much money but nothing to spend them on and couldnt even get the needed manastones coz there were none at broker. So in the end i didnt even bother loggign and doing suppli sale on that server.

I rly like the crosserver coz of meeting new ppl, trying different alliances, seeing new strategies even if they are dumb and stupid, but from time to time there are some ideas that u can "steal" for yourself and put to a good use. Regardless of that healthy population on the own server is pretty much required for time spend in the game without having to push yourself so hard to do absolutely everything on your own.
    • You propably play on Asmo side of Antri
      For me chaos AP isnt worth to stay death ely side skins i can buy from shop if i couldnt get it from broker
      Event which one PvP akaron when i get transfer i have to start from 0 and only asmo side zerg?
      Shugo game its "event"?
      Event for me is that we had in weekends running one when i had some fun and rewards
      Event for me is something i put my time and i get something
      Maybe we play difent games and u play in your own utopia with 24/7 event or u blind to see what is rly important or ignorant
    • Bulma wrote:

Guys.... this is a thread to talk about merge.
      Someone here is trying to start a war or something, stay in the main topic please.
      all this is caused by merge ... :D
      So if there is no another merge (Helion + Antri as axample) closing servers incoming :D
    • t0re wrote:

nah destati, its about having people to play with. It is after all MMORPG where the 1st 2 letter stand for Mass Multiplayer. And even if u have lets say a group or ally with u, they wont always be online or some might even stop playing. What do u do then - u need to get some replacements but u might not be able to. I did play on grendal and when ppl stopped playing i found myself into dire situation there. I was amassing so much money but nothing to spend them on and couldnt even get the needed manastones coz there were none at broker. So in the end i didnt even bother loggign and doing suppli sale on that server.

I rly like the crosserver coz of meeting new ppl, trying different alliances, seeing new strategies even if they are dumb and stupid, but from time to time there are some ideas that u can "steal" for yourself and put to a good use. Regardless of that healthy population on the own server is pretty much required for time spend in the game without having to push yourself so hard to do absolutely everything on your own.
      I'm used to Grendal (Asmo side, luckily)
      I like to run my own alliances and do everything on my own.
      The name might start with Mass Multiplayer but that doesn't mean i'm going to depend on anyone else in this game. If I want something, I'll work for it myself! (without the cash shop ofcourse, except for some skins :ashy: )
      Regardless, I do agree with you.
      I'm just saying that people had reasons to transfer to Deyla, personal reasons. (majority being the large population, which can backfire for the asmodians in the long run, lets hope it wont.)
      Just like people who decided not to transfer to Deyla for again, personal reasons.
      People can't seem to comprehend to this and go on a rampage of whoever didn't transfer is retarded, which is wrong.