Server Merge Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Galeas consider not giving double kinah for everyone that payed more than 4x the ORIGINAL bid.
      Example, if mansion is 112kk and somebody pay 1b, just give him 4x the ORIGINAL bid aka roughly 500kk.
      With this "double kinah" trick, you are actually legally allowing players to EXPLOIT and get kinah.
    • Sebivine wrote:

Happy wrote:

50bil is not a few
      50 bil where? source? screen?

I guess you're not aware of multiple websites where you can purchase 40bil and more from active players for real cash. I don't want to go too into details so this doesn't get censored. But there are many ways to get unreal amount of kinah and now thanks to the merge you can even double it.

Personally I have 26bil on Grendal, and I know people who have way more than me. If you think that everyone is running around with 2bil in 5.8 then you're wrong.
      This is a huge issue, probably the worst exploit we had for years now. Please, try to understand that people with 90+ bil after merge can really screw up the economy of the server they choose to move to. This is something what shouldn't be ignored and hopefully GF decides to do something about it.

Just as an example:

asdsadasd.jpg

The post was edited 1 time, last by Potatopancakewarrior ().

• Potatopancakewarrior wrote:

Sebivine wrote:

Happy wrote:

50bil is not a few
      50 bil where? source? screen?
      I guess you're not aware of multiple websites where you can purchase 40bil and more from active players for real cash. I don't want to go too into details so this doesn't get censored. But there are many ways to get unreal amount of kinah and now thanks to the merge you can even double it.

Personally I have 26bil on Grendal, and I know people who have way more than me. If you think that everyone is running around with 2bil in 5.8 then you're wrong.
      This is a huge issue, probably the worst exploit we had for years now. Please, try to understand that people with 90+ bil after merge can really screw up the economy of the server they choose to move to. This is something what shouldn't be ignored and hopefully GF decides to do something about it.

Just as an example:

asdsadasd.jpg
      I'm not saying everyone has 2b, but not many people have 20b either, especially in this patch where instead of kinah hoarding, you need to buy a lot of apes and serums if you want to be relevant and have a nice start in 6.0
      as for non-allowed websites, they could also buy 80b instead of 40b so that example is meaningless

personally i play on deyla so if ppl coming here with 10b instead of 5b or 20 instead of 10, its not in my best interest, but in the long run it means more activity, more drops, more groups and a stable economy (depending on p2w events) but since that would kill activity on antri i don't like it either
      im sure some ppl are worried about kinah, but not everyone is.

there are more important issues then kinah coming in. and thats making sure new antri wont be dead by locking the strongest character faction of an account and leaving ppl the chance to transfer out their weaker side. So all those ppl trying to go deyla and making a lvl 10 char for it can only move their lvl 10 char ^^
      Divine
    • We have idiots from telemachus in deyla going around the places and you really think we need another server merge? I doubt you gameforge remember when there were even governor problems with people going afk in sieges, not co-operating, including offensive activity, also linking to the fact that the complaint i made about your ridiculous community, on GF support was even replied to by cassandra, including, "loot agreements are entirely managed by users."
      So you just put your trust in the number of reports. for shame.
    • Sebivine wrote:

I'm not saying everyone has 2b, but not many people have 20b either, especially in this patch where instead of kinah hoarding, you need to buy a lot of apes and serums if you want to be relevant and have a nice start in 6.0as for non-allowed websites, they could also buy 80b instead of 40b so that example is meaningless

personally i play on deyla so if ppl coming here with 10b instead of 5b or 20 instead of 10, its not in my best interest, but in the long run it means more activity, more drops, more groups and a stable economy (depending on p2w events) but since that would kill activity on antri i don't like it either
      im sure some ppl are worried about kinah, but not everyone is.

there are more important issues then kinah coming in. and thats making sure new antri wont be dead by locking the strongest character faction of an account and leaving ppl the chance to transfer out their weaker side. So all those ppl trying to go deyla and making a lvl 10 char for it can only move their lvl 10 char ^^
      Actually a much bigger inflation. Just watch it.
    • failboat wrote:

why? if people have so many b just sitting , why would they suddenly spend it all ? And ppl with 30b suddenly transferred is not gonna make a dent, but if they transfer with 60b it's gonna destroy an economy?

people are making a big deal out of something minor. I thought the new servers were dead, so if it's handful of ppl who are rich becoming richer, its not going to be a big deal .
      Divine
    • Well person with money can control some items price raise it and newbie just join this game will pay it
      And that things is just joke
      With 100 bil i can easly raise price for GP example i could just buy them for 1 months and price would sky rocket
      Then earn 200 bil and do same thing with another kind of item

This how it works and how ppl make big money
    • Sebivine wrote:

failboat wrote:

why? if people have so many b just sitting , why would they suddenly spend it all ? And ppl with 30b suddenly transferred is not gonna make a dent, but if they transfer with 60b it's gonna destroy an economy?
      people are making a big deal out of something minor. I thought the new servers were dead, so if it's handful of ppl who are rich becoming richer, its not going to be a big deal .
      Because there is nothing to buy on their dead servers. When they are going to transfer to Deyla it's going to be like opening the supermarket on black friday.