Server Merge Discussion

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • New

      @Galeas Just ignore this lot. People will never be happy.

      Basically, people that moved or started to a new server from 0 less than a year ago, had a lot of pain vs 10 full veteran multi-account people, dead servers for the last few months (no income) are allowed to enter an 'old server' with people with EVERYTHING and a lot of money. This is the only way to compensate a bit of that pain (and most people didn't even see it cos they are not active any more)

      Yes. some people had a lot of money, but not the whole freaking server !!!.

      I bought a house yesterday as I said, 300-500kk I paid I think. Thats enough for a few Gold pack on today's prices !!!. Also only about 20% of the houses/estates/mansions were sold Yesterday in GRENDAL. And most of them for the original price with 1-60 bil, 1-6 bill, about5 1-2 bil and the rest at 300-500mil.

      What's the next thing people on 'old servers' are going to complain about? We don't all speak the same language? We don't all play 20 hours? We don't all know how to do Narak in HM ? You are getting new blood cos nobody else is joining this game !!!

      The post was edited 1 time, last by testtestlab ().

    • New

      Those ah so called ppl left old server or came back to escape and start "fresh" it was THERE choise to move on. EVEN EVERYONE KNEW its gonna be a disaster they still moved. Why on hell they shoud be rewarded to no limits now, are they special in some way?
      Lets be honest most ppl joined from old servers, why woud you cry for multi-accounting. 6b for mansion and till 60b yea all is guci and ok no worries legit xD
    • New

      @Kegi , but before ppl went on antriksha with those transfers, and which of the old servers is now in worst shape> antri
      so that doesnt rly even show anything.
      but ye honestly all servers should've been merged (altho i wouldnt like it) to get proper effect (and without the option to transfer)
    • New

      testtestlab wrote:

      @Galeas Just ignore this lot. People will never be happy.

      Basically, people that moved or started to a new server from 0 less than a year ago, had a lot of pain vs 10 full veteran multi-account people, dead servers for the last few months (no income) are allowed to enter an 'old server' with people with EVERYTHING and a lot of money. This is the only way to compensate a bit of that pain (and most people didn't even see it cos they are not active any more)

      Yes. some people had a lot of money, but not the whole freaking server !!!.

      I bought a house yesterday as I said, 300-500kk I paid I think. Thats enough for a few Gold pack on today's prices !!!. Also only about 20% of the houses/estates/mansions were sold Yesterday in GRENDAL. And most of them for the original price with 1-60 bil, 1-6 bill, about5 1-2 bil and the rest at 300-500mil.

      What's the next thing people on 'old servers' are going to complain about? We don't all speak the same language? We don't all play 20 hours? We don't all know how to do Narak in HM ? You are getting new blood cos nobody else is joining this game !!!
      Looks to me like masochists, otherwise I can't explain why would someone stay if they don't enjoy something, and that on their own free will because nobody forced them too.

      You're confusing things. It's people from new servers that complain the most. First complain is when you moved to new server, deluding yourselves that you're on equal foot or that you're going to do better than on your old server. Nope, same old problems that you carried with you on the new servers. What are you going to do on the old servers other than complaining even more, when so many will kick your butt in open world, when people won't invite you to stuff because they have the luxury to choose from, and lastly, a lot more and bigger whales. Seems to me that "pain" is never going away for you.
    • New

      Hashtag wrote:

      Those ah so called ppl left old server or came back to escape and start "fresh" it was THERE choise to move on. EVEN EVERYONE KNEW its gonna be a disaster they still moved. Why on hell they shoud be rewarded to no limits now, are they special in some way?
      Lets be honest most ppl joined from old servers, why woud you cry for multi-accounting. 6b for mansion and till 60b yea all is guci and ok no worries legit xD
      What do you want me to say? That I am stupid and actually though the new server was going to be a proper clean balanced start as GF said.

      So yes. I was STUPID TO THINK THEY WOULD SAY WHAT THEY PROMISED.

      Happy?

      Also. Hoy much kinah do you think people have on old servers? I've seen people with 900bil and that was 1 year ago.
    • New

      testtestlab wrote:

      Hashtag wrote:

      Those ah so called ppl left old server or came back to escape and start "fresh" it was THERE choise to move on. EVEN EVERYONE KNEW its gonna be a disaster they still moved. Why on hell they shoud be rewarded to no limits now, are they special in some way?
      Lets be honest most ppl joined from old servers, why woud you cry for multi-accounting. 6b for mansion and till 60b yea all is guci and ok no worries legit xD
      What do you want me to say? That I am stupid and actually though the new server was going to be a proper clean balanced start as GF said.
      So yes. I was STUPID TO THINK THEY WOULD SAY WHAT THEY PROMISED.

      Happy?

      Also. Hoy much kinah do you think people have on old servers? I've seen people with 900bil and that was 1 year ago.
      Am yes, but i dont wanna insult you or anyone that moved there, we ALL knew what will happen and yet they still left. Am i happy ? Coudnt care less, for other mistakes.

      But still doesnt change the fact, that they shoud not be rewarded with free kinah thats all.

      I woud say 30b is normal on old servers.
    • New

      Candycane wrote:

      So where does everyone get this kinah? I consider myself being an active player and i never had more than 5bil...
      Mostly from reselling stuff (buying tons of apes when they were 40-50kk to resell them for 90-100kk), selling supplements on alot of accounts( 10 accounts 1b peer week), nara gear when it was more expensive, luna manastones, "events rofl", buying gear with +10 manastones -> break the gear-> get 20 manastones in return, stigmas, you can also say ele/adma/arkal drop but i woudn call that income since its to rng based. Making kinah was never easier:)
    • New

      Galeas wrote:

      Just toc clarify something, the auctions are now closed on the servers that will be merge, you can't buy a house anymore.

      Well, atleast something I guess. Still a bit disappointed that you guys are keeping the "double amount" of purchase price. No idea what's wrong with refunding the normal price without making it double.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Potatopancakewarrior ().

    • New

      21b,42b... I don't mind people having billions of kinah, thats the game if you played and put some effort into it. I just don't like these kind of things, easy kinah because of an abuse.

      Candycane wrote:

      So where does everyone get this kinah? I consider myself being an active player and i never had more than 5bil...
      Someone else already mentioned most of the methods. There is also the fact that the more kinah you have the better it is to make more of it, if you play only this part of the game (economy).
    • New

      Happy wrote:

      Because now everybody can double their 300-500mil!!! Just you wait person that doubled their 50bil!!!
      my legi leader on grendal got 30bil and pretty sure the other that are still playing there are not falling much behind coz there's nothing to spend them on
    • New

      Well if if would knew house give kinah then i would play on new servers
      Becouse i did knew they get merge soon
      So questions is did they knew about houses? if yes they could just wait for this merge and pls dont say anything they deserve
      Becouse some of pl are silly to get rank to be ist and have that tittle of General
    • New

      [NICK]uparcich wrote:

      Well if if would knew house give kinah then i would play on new servers
      Becouse i did knew they get merge soon
      So questions is did they knew about houses? if yes they could just wait for this merge and pls dont say anything they deserve
      Becouse some of pl are silly to get rank to be ist and have that tittle of General
      so they will get 100kkk kinah.. Why does everyone cares so much..

      Bla bla bla you could buy house ans get 2x kinah, i could too! But u didn't. Please stop it they will get 2x kinah, 200 apes.. Who cares
    • New

      i speak it more clear Tsunami is coming to Deyla they wont know what and when it hit to them
      Why we get change in 6.0?

      Servers got 2 much kinah which isnt good and effective in long term
      Before GP did cost 10kk now 230kk after some of time it can go even 300 becouse server got 2 much kinnah
      Thats why is change in 6.0 but its pointless to you cuse you simply dont care or you got proffit or protect who get profits from it IDK..

      Btw i could easy make money by resell GP but i always did refuse becouse who would pay for money for me? Ofcouse new players which after some time would quit game


      But what can i know blabla bla bla..