Server Merge Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kery wrote:

but I can allocate it to all chars of the same account (my main which were ever at thor wear now the skin).
      Ok this is either weird or a misunderstanding from my side :D You can allocate the same item to every character or you're saying you can allocate the item to any of your account char? Because for me it's like elite VR, can be allocated to only one char, since all my chars were on grendal for me is normal ^^
      Gear updated 24/07/18
      Glad | Sin
    • Wassermelone wrote:

ahh the good old abusing the system trick, how im that stupid for not having a char on fregion
      I don´t do this for abusing the free present. At two chars I do this for abusing the free server transfers. :D And the third char exist since the new Servers had opened. Just for fun :D

iSTAN wrote:

Kery wrote:

but I can allocate it to all chars of the same account (my main which were ever at thor wear now the skin).
      Ok this is either weird or a misunderstanding from my side :D You can allocate the same item to every character or you're saying you can allocate the item to any of your account char? Because for me it's like elite VR, can be allocated to only one char, since all my chars were on grendal for me is normal ^^
      my english is bad, sry. || you can allocate it to one character like the elite VR :ashy:

"but I can allocate it to one of the chars of the same account" or something like this... should be right
    • Basically we have a problem here xD Just now checked with my friend on Barus (where I was for a week) he still has me in his friend list with my old name, he visited my studio, the same wallpaper, same cupboards, everything. Me on the other hand, lost my whole friendlist from Miren/Barus, and didn't have any issues on the target server xD That is so weird. @Galeas ? @Celes ? Any feedback please :)
      :cookieshugo:
      Follow me on twitch for new Aion content! :atongue:
      twitch.tv/eviieeaion
    • @Galeas
      I agree with @Click. There was definitely no chronological order.
      Many i have asked on TS and got transferred had registered right before maintenance.
      I have registered some accounts when it was available, a friend of mine requested on last day.
      We are both still on antri.

When the site came alive for a brief moment, i seen my sorc on deyla. Then maintenance again, and i was on antri.
      wut?!

Anyway, can you at least give us an indication as of how many transfer requests you've had, and what percentage got transferred?
      So we'd have an indication on what to expect?!
    • Eviiee wrote:

Basically we have a problem here xD Just now checked with my friend on Barus (where I was for a week) he still has me in his friend list with my old name, he visited my studio, the same wallpaper, same cupboards, everything. Me on the other hand, lost my whole friendlist from Miren/Barus, and didn't have any issues on the target server xD That is so weird. @Galeas ? @Celes ? Any feedback please :)
      Cross server buddy list has been wiped. Unfortunately it couldn't be transferred. We will try to bring it back when all transfers are done.
    • Galeas wrote:

Eviiee wrote:

Basically we have a problem here xD Just now checked with my friend on Barus (where I was for a week) he still has me in his friend list with my old name, he visited my studio, the same wallpaper, same cupboards, everything. Me on the other hand, lost my whole friendlist from Miren/Barus, and didn't have any issues on the target server xD That is so weird. @Galeas ? @Celes ? Any feedback please :)
      Cross server buddy list has been wiped. Unfortunately it couldn't be transferred. We will try to bring it back when all transfers are done.
      My friend list is ok, if it can't be bring back, nothing happens :D But I have a question how my studio is still on Barus when I'm not there anymore :O?
      :cookieshugo:
      Follow me on twitch for new Aion content! :atongue:
      twitch.tv/eviieeaion
    • Kadex wrote:

@Galeas
      are u sure about additional maintenances next week?
      i mean yeah, regular maintenance on wednesday. thursday is „Christi Himmelfahrt“ -> national holiday
      combine that with a „Brückentag“ on friday and I wonder when we will get those special maintenances next week :D
      Monday & Tuesday xD

OK so the weekend is basically nyerked for the split grps, can't go golden grp, can't go RT, can't go dredgion. forced to go with LFG which results in not going at all.

eggsdeh
    • Kadex wrote:

@Galeas
      are u sure about additional maintenances next week?
      i mean yeah, regular maintenance on wednesday. thursday is „Christi Himmelfahrt“ -> national holiday
      combine that with a „Brückentag“ on friday and I wonder when we will get those special maintenances next week
      MMMMMmmmmmooonsterkill :D :D :D
      K.O.
    • I'm proud of GameForge tho.

They are not covering their mistakes with small good gestures in order to make us forget about those mistakes.
      They just keep covering their mistakes with even bigger mistakes in order for us to forget the previous ones.

How good of them for not trying to sugar coat stuff.

Give us special maintenance and transfer as many people as you can. But do it right this time. I an actual chronological order.

If you refuse to do a special maintenance then at least investigate on how on earth your "chronological order" backfired.

Why does this feel like the old talk about arena and MMR.
      Random GF employee "There isssss MMRRRRRRRR, Korea said soooooo"
      99% of the community "No?"

Literally the same thing is happening now. People are reporting you that there was something wrong with the transfers. And you will just blindly believe that the transfer system is working according to chronological order and that its fine.

There is nothing wrong also in admitting mistake and saying that you have no idea how to address the issue as well. You will not lose any respect for saying so. [Mostly because at this point there is very little respect left]