Server Merge Discussion

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Wszesze

      Kouu wrote:

      Some people on Deyla complain about others coming to their server and "ruining" balance/economy/everything, when if the roles were reversed they would do the exact same thing.

      Sorry not sorry.
      During the siege, if the union is full first i kick u, so that the old player can enter :)
      Not sorry :)
    • Its not our fault GF lose players = money for their bad decisions with terrible management
      If they wouldnt close Turkish server we wouldnt have to comaplain about comunity eng vs tr players and maybe we wouldnt move to Deyla right now

      Next step will be idk 1 GER server 1 EN server which brings more complains and more will quit

      6.2 is last chance to wake up untill they will have to merge servers and open just 3 or 4
      Lets see how GF will play this its gonna be big test to survive or not
    • Eviiee wrote:

      I really don't want Deyla to be Spatalos 2.0 without even smallest chance to take the fort,

      Eviiee wrote:

      Deyla is enough big server to prospere on their own, and transfers are not needed anymore. Mostly on Ely side.
      According to PVE ranks your a former barus player that transfered to deyla am i right ? So why you didnt stay on your own server then and you moved to deyla ? (sry if im wrong tho).


      General talking:

      All those crying but on the end of the day noone wanna play on a ghost town server. Just imagine what YOU woud do in this situation.

      If they woud close the gate to deyla this woud the most epic fail in the history of aion eu, ppl woud leave there friends & premades behind on a dead server and woud be splited.

      Still not sure why all this nonsense about siege, we have 5.8 max p2w & pve patch with borring pvp content including siege (there also siege buff to "balance" sieges). In other words noone shoud care to much. Besides in 6.2 numbers gonna change drastically. You need to ask yourself you play the game for siege mass zerg fiesta and logoff ater or to have fun in other things like pvp instances or pve. You farm gear for siege ? Yea me neither.
    • Qlord wrote:

      Wszesze

      Kouu wrote:

      Some people on Deyla complain about others coming to their server and "ruining" balance/economy/everything, when if the roles were reversed they would do the exact same thing.

      Sorry not sorry.
      During the siege, if the union is full first i kick u, so that the old player can enter :) Not sorry :)
      Damn friend, that's scary.
    • [NICK]rahnxah wrote:

      Then next time merge Antri with Deyla?
      Next merge will be Hellantri :D

      I am one of those silly asmos who transfer to Deyla, my only reasons is to 'connect' my all chars in one place (it is more convenient) and the other way around is not possible, and also because of friends there... who barely play as well :thumbsup: . But I know that at least some Grendal players as well as some high ranked Barus players were going to move there. I would not advise it to someone who had never been to Deyla before or they might be disappointed. The community is not great at all and the pvp players can probably be counted on your hands by now. Antri is much better choice unless you really want to do OW, which still doesn't make sense on Deyla cause Elyos are too many to have proper OW pvp. I liked Grendal during the crafting event, I could go to Esterra and farm those mats like crazy :love: I only met some single lowbie SM who kept trying to kill me.
    • terent wrote:

      [NICK]rahnxah wrote:

      Then next time merge Antri with Deyla?
      Next merge will be Hellantri :D
      I am one of those silly asmos who transfer to Deyla, my only reasons is to 'connect' my all chars in one place (it is more convenient) and the other way around is not possible, and also because of friends there... who barely play as well :thumbsup: . But I know that at least some Grendal players as well as some high ranked Barus players were going to move there. I would not advise it to someone who had never been to Deyla before or they might be disappointed. The community is not great at all and the pvp players can probably be counted on your hands by now. Antri is much better choice unless you really want to do OW, which still doesn't make sense on Deyla cause Elyos are too many to have proper OW pvp. I liked Grendal during the crafting event, I could go to Esterra and farm those mats like crazy :love: I only met some single lowbie SM who kept trying to kill me.

      I dont want Hellion S: I ran away ages ago to Perento from there...

      I ran away cause too many spanish and south americans "machitos". I just find horrible the spanish talking comunity.

      Not everyone is like that... but there are less of that type of "everyone" in perento. Now Antri.

      I dont plan on move from there anyways XD. Running away is for cowards
      ;*
    • There's reason to join Deyla as asmo and there's reason not to, but not for the reasons mentioned. Saying that asmos are better than elyos and so on it's mostly a thing of the past. You could have made an argument some years ago, that pvp oriented players started on new servers mostly as asmos, but today everyone seems jaded, burnt out, that they do the same things as elyos and for the same reasons.

      Keeping in mind that 6.0 has one big siege that matter, some would like to stay on their server. Who knows, some players might come back and some would prefer a less zerg server. The economy seems more limited compared with the current one, so it probably won't matter as much as now. There are lots of factors, and also the fear that their server will die and there will be nobody to play with at sieges or pvp quests. All good reasons to leave, or stay.
    • Hashtag wrote:

      According to PVE ranks your a former barus player that transfered to deyla am i right ? So why you didnt stay on your own server then and you moved to deyla ? (sry if im wrong tho).
      Nope, I'm not, here you have my first cleric from Deyla made back in 2012. So I'm sorry that your argument is invalid.

      When Miren was created I went there to just have fun starting from 0 but the thing is, Miren community was pretty good, then Barus community sucks a lot. I played on Barus in my whole Aion journey since 2012 (when Barus was created in 2013 i think) only one week and a half. Which was that this period when they moved me from Miren to Barus. Well...
      :cookieshugo:
    • [NICK]rahnxah wrote:

      Then next time merge Antri with Deyla?

      And the broker situation, not for GP, but for almost anything else is realy bad. Cant find any mats or if there is, they are overpriced AF.

      Lucky me can sell GP doube the price they got sold before lol (economy skills). Altought they were 90-100 kk before and now sell 230 minim, yet people told me its on the cheapest range right now
      If by any chance Deyla merge with Antrishka, ill delete game.
      Tired of drama queens of Deyla, i played there for long time and that was one of the reasons i started from zero in Nexus.
    • failboat wrote:

      There's reason to join Deyla as asmo and there's reason not to, but not for the reasons mentioned. Saying that asmos are better than elyos and so on it's mostly a thing of the past. You could have made an argument some years ago, that pvp oriented players started on new servers mostly as asmos, but today everyone seems jaded, burnt out, that they do the same things as elyos and for the same reasons.
      I'm going from Thor/A to Deyla because all my people go to Deyla. And they are going because they want to make PvP and think it will be more fun on deyla.
      Idk if its the right decision, I'll see. But with the transfer to deyla, i can finally escape the stupidity of some players on thor and never have to see them again. :D

      Deyla/A: Spiritmaster, Cleric
      Loki/E: Afk-Cleric
    • I repeat what i've said earlier. They should have merged all English speaking servers into one, as INT.

      Not how Antri ended up.
      Cuz GF solution to Turks refusing/unable to speak English, was to add the TR prefix after Eng.

      But that one isn't so far in the future.
      All depends how well 6.0 will be received.
      Not that i believe it will bring new players, may bring back some old ones.
    • Gfis wrote:

      I repeat what i've said earlier. They should have merged all English speaking servers into one, as INT.

      Not how Antri ended up.
      Cuz GF solution to Turks refusing/unable to speak English, was to add the TR prefix after Eng.

      But that one isn't so far in the future.
      All depends how well 6.0 will be received.
      Not that i believe it will bring new players, may bring back some old ones.
      Turks refuse to speak English like Italians refuse to speak English also
    • failboat wrote:

      There's reason to join Deyla as asmo and there's reason not to, but not for the reasons mentioned. Saying that asmos are better than elyos and so on it's mostly a thing of the past. You could have made an argument some years ago, that pvp oriented players started on new servers mostly as asmos, but today everyone seems jaded, burnt out, that they do the same things as elyos and for the same reasons.

      Keeping in mind that 6.0 has one big siege that matter, some would like to stay on their server. Who knows, some players might come back and some would prefer a less zerg server. The economy seems more limited compared with the current one, so it probably won't matter as much as now. There are lots of factors, and also the fear that their server will die and there will be nobody to play with at sieges or pvp quests. All good reasons to leave, or stay.

      Of course the way a person defines if a server is worth joining is very subjective and personal. So, for me personally, Deyla is a good server to join if:

      - You are an Elyos, who for example: likes big community, good activity, does not like to know every single person in the game, does not particularly care about participating in sieges, does not particularly care about OW pvp, plays casually, has friends on Deyla, likes to have a good choice of things to buy, does not look for 'quality players' (as some like to call it..) unless you already bring some with you, likes the feeling of freshness or just wants to change, does not care about having 5FPS in cities and sieges or has a good PC, does not know Spanish

      - You are an Asmodian, who for example: has their friends on Deyla, does not mind knowing everyone on the server in a month, does not look for "quality players", plays casually, does not particularly care about winning sieges (that's for 6.0, no way asmos will get that Lacrum fort with no buffs), likes the underdog stories, does not mind to be zerged whenever OW events take place, does not care about having 5FPS in sieges or has a good PC, feels bored with Antri, does not know Spanish


      Deyla is not a good place for asmo in terms of economy (antri is better) but I think for elyos it is better on Deyla than on antri. The economy in 6.0 should still matter, just the scale will be different(?) Actually I do not believe in the myth of a non zergy, healthy server. Aion maps are too small to not feel zergy when there is a good number of players actively using the map. If there are no players then that server probably does not reach good online numbers. I don't speak about the situations like now where maybe 10% of the map is used because that's just bad design.

      I was really bored at work.
    • So, what does gameforge plan to do next?

      Implement transfer tickets into the shop after the transfer phase is done?

      Declare Barus non profitable? Halting all translations for 6.2 and merging it with Hellion? :D


      This became like a bad drama series where nothing makes actual sense but it feels so fun to watch.
    • guys. i took a break from gaming for 1-2 months i was in antri and now it is empty and prices are insane what the hell is this?

      can i move to another server? how do people do this? hellion, deyla it doesn't matter i just wanna leave this stupid antriksha HELP