Server Merge Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Galeas wrote:

I can't really say yet. Today, we should be able to finish all requested transfers. Then, players will still have a week to request their transfers. Depending on the number of new request within that time frame, we might be able to perform all of them with the normal maintenance. If not, then yes it is possible that we will have to perform an additional maintenance. We will keep you updated on that.
      @Galeas So ETA like yesterday 17:00 CET?
    • Daygum wrote:

Prices go up cuz we have more buyers now (it seems on antriksha broker was empty lul)
      >:( i CANT find anything on broker!!!

Screw GP, I am not a :cookieshugo: , i can pay myself a GP every month or so! Even tought they are barely 220kk on broker...

But for anything else, you cant! There are no mats, no medals, there are only retards that if see someone suddenly bought 100 x thing from broker, they rush to broker to quit their stuff, and repost it again at double or tripple price cause they were afkain in the broker room or magos anyways!!!!

There are not even bots around farming ez stuff in ely side, only in asmo side XD there is no bot seller anymore!!
      ;*
    • Bulma wrote:

Yesterday... Divine siege numbers:

Asmos: 350+
      Elyos: 147

R.I.P. Antri.

Gameforge you can make Antrishka server as a PVE server now... (Make it like an option like "Rookie Server" for ppl 65+
      I am sorry for you. A lot of high ranked elyos players have joined deyla from antriksha, abusing the faction transfer system.
      As for Deyla it's such a mess now, yesterday we won the divine with a bit of pvp buff and being 350/400 players (afaik, elyos have more than a full league now), however we seem to get both many asmos and elyos incoming here. The server has surely grown, but in an uncontrolled way, while other servers have lost a considerable amount of players. Not sure if this went as planned, Gameforge.
    • [NICK]rahnxah wrote:

Daygum wrote:

Prices go up cuz we have more buyers now (it seems on antriksha broker was empty lul)
      >:( i CANT find anything on broker!!!
      Screw GP, I am not a :cookieshugo: , i can pay myself a GP every month or so! Even tought they are barely 220kk on broker...

But for anything else, you cant! There are no mats, no medals, there are only retards that if see someone suddenly bought 100 x thing from broker, they rush to broker to quit their stuff, and repost it again at double or tripple price cause they were afkain in the broker room or magos anyways!!!!

There are not even bots around farming ez stuff in ely side, only in asmo side XD there is no bot seller anymore!!
      You are kinda late to the party if you are missing bots. They were gone with the nerf on the Esterra mobs.
      And why do you make the assumption that F2P ppl are jews?
      You are one of those we wanted to get away from by migrating. seems like it was a success.
    • Nuke wrote:

I am sorry for you. A lot of high ranked elyos players have joined deyla from antriksha, abusing the faction transfer system.As for Deyla it's such a mess now, yesterday we won the divine with a bit of pvp buff and being 350/400 players (afaik, elyos have more than a full league now), however we seem to get both many asmos and elyos incoming here. The server has surely grown, but in an uncontrolled way, while other servers have lost a considerable amount of players. Not sure if this went as planned, Gameforge.
      I play in Antrishka / A....
      So for one side per example divine, we have time to spank elyos, and time to kill "Boss" during siege.... we have a good siege leader aka Lightining, and most of us follow the alerts he give during siege. I feel a bit of pitty for elyos because of low number they have now
      For other side,..PVP during the day, tbh, only in canyon, dreds (Sometimes, the spy thing from many players, is really funny), because per example Esterra is empty, Akaron in this event is like 1 group of elyos for a zerg of asmos....
      Elyos are transfering way more than asmos at Antrishka, but asmos transfering too, but the main core of ppl who cares to go sieges etc etc, continue at Antrishka/A.
      I like PVP but now this server is dead in this subject, like i told before, I Believe Balaurs have more numbers than Elyos in this moment.
    • Future Will Come wrote:

Deyla is same as antri but vice versa. you will not find open world pvp on deyla either. Current patch is not rewarding for pvp, so pvp almost dead.
      I believe now with a good quantity of asmos that tranfered to Deyla from Antrishka, probably you can have good fun with PVP in open world.
      Most of the asmos from antrishka who transfered, decided to do that because they like PvP and saw an oportunity for that and went to Deyla, believe me, for what i know many good PvP players asmos are now in Deyla, or transfering. So enjoy the fun while i pvp with Balaurs xD
    • Bulma wrote:

Future Will Come wrote:

Deyla is same as antri but vice versa. you will not find open world pvp on deyla either. Current patch is not rewarding for pvp, so pvp almost dead.
      I believe now with a good quantity of asmos that tranfered to Deyla from Antrishka, probably you can have good fun with PVP in open world.Most of the asmos from antrishka who transfered, decided to do that because they like PvP and saw an oportunity for that and went to Deyla, believe me, for what i know many good PvP players asmos are now in Deyla, or transfering. So enjoy the fun while i pvp with Balaurs xD
      yup theres plently of ppl in esterra and nosra outside the safe zone. even tho its more like a „we only charge on you when we‘re more ppl than u“ kind of pvp, its better than diving into the enemy main town just to see enemys.