Server Merge Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• failboat wrote:

The game is designed flawlessly by their developers, no way it's their fault, it's for sure the publisher's fault. Look how much Aion is thriving in KR or NA, and we just keep going down compared with them, right?
      umm in KR Aion was consistently in the top 10 mmorpgs since its launch. You knw what hit Aion?? Patch 5.0 to current is a complete disaster. the base of nthe game is flawed, but amazing. the direction aion took with 5.0? Disgusting

maybe 4.8 or whenever kata disapeared: that might have been the turning point for Aion
      You can achieve anything you want in life -Just don`t be a :cookieshugo: -PUT YOU`RE MIDDLE FINGERS UUUUUUUUUP!

-Fronzilla 2012

My Quote for life

Disclaimer: Does not apply to Aion :dislike:
    • Kadex wrote:

Eggsdee wrote:

Pericol wrote:

I think best option now is to merge another 2 servers and block ely transfers because on Antri we miss them and in Deyla are too many or u can put transfer scrolls for asmodians to go on Deyla or ely to move on Antri
      Sadly this company doesnt even bother to try to balance the servers they are transfering alot elyos from antri to deyla 0 care about server balance its amazing i guess it was so hard to lock transfers for servers where your faction is dominating.
      yeah force ppl to play on a server they dont want to play on (anymore) and lose paying customers. everyone talks easily about it when its not their money/business.i wanna see u running a business where every customer is happy and u make profit at the same time.
      I wanna see you run a buisness where it takes forever to reach a descision, implement it in a terrible way and not do anything about it. Also I want you to run your buisness with 0 actual communication with your customers- how bou daaah?
      You can achieve anything you want in life -Just don`t be a :cookieshugo: -PUT YOU`RE MIDDLE FINGERS UUUUUUUUUP!

-Fronzilla 2012

My Quote for life

• Tsunahmi wrote:

umm in KR Aion was consistently in the top 10 mmorpgs since its launch. You knw what hit Aion?? Patch 5.0 to current is a complete disaster. the base of nthe game is flawed, but amazing. the direction aion took with 5.0? Disgusting
      maybe 4.8 or whenever kata disapeared: that might have been the turning point for Aion
      I miss n&s kata and sarpan so much :(
      i still feel like crying and trow a temper tantrum over it like when my dog doesn' t get anything from my breakfast

Id like also to see a new reian neutral city again some day, poor reians. They were a kind bunch. Having to deal with ely-asmo BS patiently, they deserve better than their current state.
      ;*
    • jeah also the new 5.0 story is complete crap as well :/ just everything about 5.0 sucks donkey tits tbh

[NICK]rahnxah wrote:

Tsunahmi wrote:

I miss n&s kata and sarpan so much :( i still feel like crying and trow a temper tantrum over it like when my dog doesn' t get anything from my breakfast

Id like also to see a new reian neutral city again some day, poor reians. They were a kind bunch. Having to deal with ely-asmo BS patiently, they deserve better than their currenti

-Fronzilla 2012

My Quote for life

• I still think they(the devs) somehow must have forgotten Kahrun is still alive - if they hadnt he would be talking with both the asmos and elyos to rebuild the reians.
      I hope the next big patch after 6.0 brings the reians back in some shape or form- they made life in Atreia interesting.
      Now its just a zergfest between 3 factions and the surving reians look on in horror, unable to do anything...

on topic : I bet you either they will wait until all the new people from 6.0 and returning players leave again and then they will merge all english server into 2 international servers and the german servers into 1 german server

-Fronzilla 2012

My Quote for life

• Tsunahmi wrote:

failboat wrote:

The game is designed flawlessly by their developers, no way it's their fault, it's for sure the publisher's fault. Look how much Aion is thriving in KR or NA, and we just keep going down compared with them, right?
      Actually that's not the full picture. All NCSoft developed games started to go down when they slowly pushed p2w shop in the same time. L2 has been a game that it was longer in top 3 in Korea than Aion was in top 10, even world wide it was top 3 at some point, yet it started to go down along side with Aion, when both started to rely on shop even more than before. The patches are the effect of changing their view of how the games should be, and not really the cause of it. All NCSoft games at this point have the same problem, it makes the player feel unrewarded for their efforts, so they can rely on shop even more. That's the main problem.
    • Tsunahmi wrote:

Kadex wrote:

Eggsdee wrote:

Pericol wrote:

I think best option now is to merge another 2 servers and block ely transfers because on Antri we miss them and in Deyla are too many or u can put transfer scrolls for asmodians to go on Deyla or ely to move on Antri
      Sadly this company doesnt even bother to try to balance the servers they are transfering alot elyos from antri to deyla 0 care about server balance its amazing i guess it was so hard to lock transfers for servers where your faction is dominating.
      yeah force ppl to play on a server they dont want to play on (anymore) and lose paying customers. everyone talks easily about it when its not their money/business.i wanna see u running a business where every customer is happy and u make profit at the same time.
      I wanna see you run a buisness where it takes forever to reach a descision, implement it in a terrible way and not do anything about it. Also I want you to run your buisness with 0 actual communication with your customers- how bou daaah?
      when the market is monopolized, even that works.