Polearm of Bygone Atreia (expand)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Polearm of Bygone Atreia (expand)

Hello fellow glads. Back to the game here after a 3 year break. I noticed today that the expand polearm is up for sale on the broker is it worth grabbing one of those for patch 6.0+ or will there be better expandable polearms when the time comes. I also noticed that this polearm requires lvl 80 and the max i have seen so far since my few hours of gaming is lvl 75.

Any advice to a lost galdy would be appreciated.
    • If you really really want to pvp in this patch (5.8), it's worth buying it, but i won't pay more than 1b. Idk what's the price for it on other servers but on grendal elyos i can't find any below 2b.

Personally i would go for : Dark Magna Carta Polearm over bygone, but i don't know if those are really available.

For 6.0 is not worth it because the lvl cap will be increased and there will be items a lot better than what we have now.

Olympic wrote:

I also noticed that this polearm requires lvl 80 and the max i have seen so far since my few hours of gaming is lvl 75.
      The level is recommended 80, but u can use it after 66 as a high daeva, the only thing is that you will lose stats according to the lvl difference (2% per level) but the good news is that there are level reduction stones that will help you reduce the recommended level of the item :)
      easy mode - casual PvE hero