English server

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Do whatever you like and want i don't bother to stop you! as your reply about me
    After merge i won't play on mixed server anymore if they dont implement ENGLISH one and im waiting for this merge alot

--> GO search what racist mean pls <---

And stay on topic i want english server not mixed it could be even EN/PL and i wouldnt change my mind
    Maybe im retarded so much and i dont get why we cant get english one

Forum is place for that and difrenece is that i dont know TR and i understand literally 0

I would be even glad if you would start make huge spam 24/7 in your language or in other one

Propably you dont get any point but gl
  • Some enlightments to the turks here. English is an international language that ( believe it or not ) gets people together to have conversations and dialouges. I would prefer english on my native language b3cause online gaming doesnt restrict you to the locals. Its global, get used to it or live in a bubble while the rest of the world marches forward.
  • I woudnt call it racism at this point. I play on atriksha and i have few ppl on fl that are from turkey and i play with them, but they understand basic english so its fine.

But turkish ppl need to understand that you dont expect from them to speak eng perfectly, just basic easy stuff which you need to speak in a online game in 2018. So its hard sometimes to communicate.

But on ely side atlest if you join some turkish groups they are nice and speak/explain in turkish and english so that all members can understand.

Imo yes! We definetly need and eng - only server and max 4 in total, to make things easier.
  • Well once open a time i used to play on NA sever where we played with people from around the world ofc the biggest population was north and south americans. and where the issue coudl be spanish/portuguise. But we used google translated and got around it. And yes when i first started to play mmo like 12 years ago, was my english so horrible and i had to use some kind of translater to make my self understandeble. But atleast i tried and learned.

i dont mind to get into a group where majority is of some other language and they speak it but if importent msg comes up then you gotta respect those that dosnt know the current language.

And ofc there will allways be those people who think they are greater then others and don' need to try t commicate with others.
  • Vlcn wrote:

@'Uparciuch if u dont have problem with turkish player why u write ? u can write greeks spanish many people playing here . this server is ENG / TR if u dont undurstand how can explain u ? if u dont like it u can go this is way other server . ı will use turkish on lfg u can see more after this time !. y ı say again u are racist ! ı dont have problem greek spanish another caunty can be use they langueage . if dont know eng everyone can be use lfg ! stop this topic..
    I'm sorry to say but cause of this attitude antriska will be more dead after merge cause it is divided between turks and non turks. And no it aint racisme but its alla bout that once open a time a server englsih speaking got merged with a non english server and this is where the issue is. cause after new merge there will NOT be a pure english speaking server. But i think it would be good and healthy to remove the tags of deyla (IT) hellion (ES) and antriska (TR) and leave them as english not as a divided server. because new people will go to the server where they think they has best change of multicultur and understanding. so there for deyla is more populated.

and on NA there was never no such thing as BR server or canadian it was all pretty much international where i saw spanish russian asian greek romanian and etc. but when we did instance and if i asked in english i got a reply in english.

i think the day GF open up to buy server transfer tickets you would see big changes.

and im sorry to say it but antri will be the next dead server (after merge) cause the english speaking people are leaving (not all). So you can ask your self why does people want to leave this server so badly? well in this thread we might have the answere
  • What’s with everyone’s problem about Turks on Antriksha?
    Just cuz there’s some Turkish on LFG or once a week you get a whisper in Turkish?
    There’s also Greek and Russian and what not on LFG and nobody cares.
    Btw. those Turkish people sometimes know English better than 80% of the Antriksha population.
  • The most pathetic point is: Who gives a sht?

Back then when Antriksha was perento there were greeks, swedish ppl, polish ppl talking in their language and it didnt kill us or let us vomit.

And what do you blame GF for? Their Shop? Ok Their nerfs? Ok - Their strategy and will to earn money? Dafuq. I agree on the first 2 points but why shouldnt they open a turkish polish whatever server?
    There are 80 million turkish ppl in turkey, ofcourse they want to jump into that market
    and at least try to earn money there.

We always made a laugh about it if we saw another language than english on LFG. But as mentioned, we all are still alive. Be a bit more Open to people.
    Soldier: "SIR WE ARE SOURROUNDED!! " Captain: "Excellent, we can attack in ALL Directions!"

Raging around
  • My main problem with Turks is their entitled attitude. Even when they're the only one in a group they'll write and spam in their language thinking anyone cares enough about what they have to say to try and understand them. And their ''a.s.'' thing on LFG is annoying and fills up the block list fast. Bla bla bla GF opened Turkish server bla bla bla, ok idc.

Back when I was on Perento there ware a lot of Russians, French and Greeks, among others, but they stuck to their groups/legions and aside from legion recruits and LFG drama you didn't see them talking in their language, even when grouped with English speakers they made an effort to talk English, no matter how bad their skills ware, or at the very least they knew what we had to do and there was no need for communicating anyway. Some Turks do that but from my experience they are an extreme minority.
  • I'm on Grendal after coming back to the game(jokes on me I guess), and even here I didn't see anyone other then Turks announcing they logged on like anyone cares. I haven't heard about this happening on Hellion, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did, or Deyla. I still wouldn't like it in any case.
  • Aviliana wrote:

I'm sorry to say but cause of this attitude antriska will be more dead after merge cause it is divided between turks and non turks. And no it aint racisme but its alla bout that once open a time a server englsih speaking got merged with a non english server and this is where the issue is. cause after new merge there will NOT be a pure english speaking server. But i think it would be good and healthy to remove the tags of deyla (IT) hellion (ES) and antriska (TR) and leave them as english not as a divided server. because new people will go to the server where they think they has best change of multicultur and understanding. so there for deyla is more populated.
    and on NA there was never no such thing as BR server or canadian it was all pretty much international where i saw spanish russian asian greek romanian and etc. but when we did instance and if i asked in english i got a reply in english.

i think the day GF open up to buy server transfer tickets you would see big changes.

and im sorry to say it but antri will be the next dead server (after merge) cause the english speaking people are leaving (not all). So you can ask your self why does people want to leave this server so badly? well in this thread we might have the answere
    On Deyla you might want to remove the EN tag. I think I see more italian than english being used. Someone else complained the same bout Helli, being more ES than EN. But in the end people don't care about the tag of the server, as some people on this forum don't even know what the tags are for their server.

NA had our language servers, like french and german. After that it remained international, people used whatever language, mostly english and spanish (which is another international language), and others.
  • The problem with removing the tags like EN/ES from servers like Hellion and noting it as international is that some people with then become language police and flame at anyone not writing in English.

Really, what does it matter what is written in chat?

Do you forbid tourists to speak in their own language when talking with each other when they visit your country?

When people talk directly with you, you both try to break down the barriers of communication. You are both fellow game players not lepers.

The only time communication is an issue can be a real problem is when people are automatically put together is sieges, the fighting is so fast there is no time to try to translate, this leads to comments like omg these people are stupid, useless, do not follow leaders instructions etc I have read it all in chat.

In an ideal world, yes it would be great if all countries had their own server and all those servers had a good population to make all game play possible, unfortunately we do not have that ideal world and need to make the best of what we do have.
  • I dont undurstand this .. NEVER turks dont have problem someone speak italian & spanish & greek & bulgarian. But someone have problem with always turkish people not just langueage . This is Racism ! Eng & Tr server . we dont accept we must be speak eng before join antri. Gf said zubaba closed ! and many people dont know eng ! if dont know eng u can use normaly your language . I know many people dont know eng and not turkish people . if you do not want to play with someone who doesn't speak english dont inv your ally or grp . Stop racism against turkish . And if u play antri u will see more more more lfg me or other my friends ! Who have problem with us cry here or ticket report bla bla bla ..
  • They just cant speak english,is it really that much hard to understand? They had their own server but now forced to play with english speaking players too and you're the only one who complains about language.And what happens when you see a turkish word on the lfg? Your eyes melt? Just pass it or block that player? If you dont want to play with them just ask if they know english or not.Ofc there are so much ppl whose iq is less than our levels but these ppl play on every server not just on antri.I saw ppl were crying on gren when we learned about merge ''dont send us back to helli cuz they dont accept players to their groups if u dont know spanish''.You just dont have tolerance for other languages (especially turkish) and its bad for you.I hope they open a just EN server and we can get rid of ppl like you.This thread was opened to request an EN server and now we talk about why turkish ppl write turkish..This is ridiculous
  • But UK still must pay money to Union :)

Its Gameforge fault if they wouldn't such greedy and nerf nerf nerf nerf ner and over and over ppl wouldnt leave Aion.

When Aion came F2P we had to wait 30 mins to log in game remember that?
    Also they did use adertisement in TV !

There many new game but they fall down why? becouse ppl can leave and go another one if comapny dont put any effort and doesnt try hide they just want take money
    Special when GameForge doesnt respect ppl dont care about them
    They did HEADSHOT with LUNA it just brake down population on ALL servers
    And best advertisement coming from other players, Rainbow six had low % at start but now more and more ppl join and play this game becouse ppl feell company try care about them ofc maybe its not good example.

And ask yourself would you recomend this game friend? When was Katlam i would cuse no gap P2W and person who play 2h per day got fun
    ATM? no FK way!

In the conclusion if company would care players without stiupid things like Luna modifaction with drops when we all know and can check how IT SHOULD BE!
    We cry for reduct stone hero trial apes and literally they dont put any effort.
    They easly could hold and open all region lagunage servers then all would be happy
    And also employ more ppl for translation patch

As failbot said he is annoying but nobody force us to keep play this game if we dont like it !
    And Gameforge need us MUCH more than we need them pls remeber that
  • what does bashing gameforge have to do with people not speaking english on a certain server??

firstly, opening new language servers means it's going to take a lot longer for new patches to come...thats why turkish client was cancelled.... you think hireing tons of ppl to make client for 50 people makes sense? you blaming gameforge for the game currently, but its ncsoft who decide the course of the game (grind, gear breaking, etc).... not to mention north america server which is still run by ncsoft is nearly dead whereas in europe we still have a few active servers

secondly, you think it's easy to get new playes by advertising, well turn off your ad-block for a day and go check videos on youtube related to gaming, i see aion ads quite a lot when using browser without adblock

lastly, maybe if people didn't cry because they don't get free stuff all the time (still crying about luna which happened over half a year ago, korea don't even have luna), they wouldn't go to steam and other sites to write bad review and then cry again that there are no new players (players who might not try aion out because of bad reviews); try to enjoy the game, if you cant, there are other games you can play
    Divine

The post was edited 1 time, last by Divine ().

• Sebivine wrote:

they wouldn't go to steam and other sites to write bad review and then cry again that there are new players (players who might not try aion out because of bad reviews)
    fact. community is commiting suicide on daily basis. GF might be helping but not the main one to do it.