English server

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• English server

Could we get after merge ENGLISH server only?
    If i would like speak for example in Polish i would take Polish server

So why you dont open Turk English server only?
    Before it was Nexus and it was fine for me now i have to hear turk spam on Antrishka
    How fair it is we got PL GER FR serv x2 and we cant get even one single ENGLISH server :thumbdown:
  • Desperation wrote:

Agreed, tired of these turks which think others like to read this turkish speech. I guess they are sure that they are special ones.I canb
    I can't agree ... I am playing on Antriksha since it exists ... rare i had turkish language problem. And these days i have spanish language problem than turkish since we are forced to use Server-Wide LFG
  • Vlcn wrote:

If you focus on the game instead of racism, you will not waste time here ...
    Where did you find racism somewhere above? We are talking about language barriers when you have language dedicated servers forced to play together in Server-Wide LFG. Some people denied to speak English as it is chosen as International language.
    And in addition I am not wasting time here ... I can't play during this time of the day as i am at work ... and why to not waste some time here? It's paid after all :D :D :D
  • The thing is antri is the least populated server of the eng mix server. But allso its nto language but allso cultur barriar.

But the issue is antri si devided in 2 the turkish speaking and the rest. And no its no racisme at all but a simply denie to try to communicate on a international language. like i speak german when im with germans. But i think and i will be ahted for this that deyla hellion and antri should be merged together and just be caleld international not IT/eng TR/eng but INTERNATIONAL like grendal was. thats why grendal apealed to alot from antri.

But soemtimes i feel like the turkish player dosnt want to try to understand, even tho if i tried to use google translate. (this happen when i had to explain a VERY simpel thing in an instance, it took 6 runs before they understood) And soemtimes it feels liek selective understanding/speaking englsih. sometimes they try and it works but other times there is no help.

And no i'm not a racist, i'm just tired of how this can be an issue
  • I did play Aion since went F2P and if i took english server why GF force me to to play on mixed?
    And ofc i gonna leave mixed server cuse it not terms i did accept in past
    Pls stop talk about translation
    Im sure if they make English server only it would more populated than mixed when other wont talk in english but they easly could and laught at your face
  • @Aviliana it's common issue. It's exists always. Some people who don't understand and speak English or German or Polish or Spanish and there is no their native language server, they join to the Internationla one, hoping to find some country mates who will help them from time to time.
    You can not blame them for that. Moreover Antriksha had the biggest one language community (Turkish) because of the merge. But I know a lot Turkish players who speaks English and can communicate easily. There always been someone out there who can't understand or do not want to ... My point of view is to stop with these so called "localized" servers and merge the game to 2-3 servers.
    This Server-Wide LFG is working but there is no fun at all. The game became as single farm simulator. Sitting in the town, applying to SW_LFG and you get directly teleported into the instance.
    It's stupid. Where are the times that we had to coordinate and clear the map around Rift Of Oblivion from Elyos/Asmos to be able to enter there ...
    Or ... Kroban? There always been invasion :) Now it's instance farm simulator ... GameForge are not responsible for these stupid 5.6 and 5.8 patches ... They are responsible for forcing people to leave the game with their nerfs and p2w events even that they precisely knew what kind of patches they are implementing.

Now they are preparing the worst and pointless merge which is already too late... And I like the Idea of having ENGLISH Server only ... where speaking on other languages in LFG should be forbidden. :)
  • Some people dont know eng (my eng not good for example ) if u dont want to play just dont inv . they must be write turkish on lfg . Cuz gf said us closed turkish server ? how we can play ? if dont know eng all people stop play sht game ? just RESPECT ! many people dont know eng not just turkish and if u dont eng u can write lfg . ANY turkish people dont say dont write lfg other language u can write russian or polish bla bla turks people dont have PROBLEM . but many RACİST people have problem with turks . if u dont want dont take your grp or ally. and stop racist everwhere ! and who is write stop write lfg turkish ı will write MORE ! ENG / TR server if u dont like u can go other server ! easy .
  • GF introduced a turkish client and a turkish server in Aion.

When they removed turkish support and mixed turkish server with english one problem started. Thanks to GF for this misleading marketing strategy. They are talking in turkish because only reason they join Aion game supported turkish language and had a turkish only server.

Turkish people who spend RL money in game trying to hang around. They are trying to get help via LFG etc.. for translation or quest. Eventually turkish players will vanish better MMORPG with turkish translation on the market already. Maybe they might consider blocking turkey IP range :) I want to see more turkish player in new MMORPG.

This poblem existed because of Game Forge's misleading marketing strategy.
  • Needshelp wrote:

GF introduced a turkish client and a turkish server in Aion.

When they removed turkish support and mixed turkish server with english one problem started. Thanks to GF for this misleading marketing strategy. They are talking in turkish because only reason they join Aion game supported turkish language and had a turkish only server.

Turkish people who spend RL money in game trying to hang around. They are trying to get help via LFG etc.. for translation or quest. Eventually turkish players will vanish better MMORPG with turkish translation on the market already. Maybe they might consider blocking turkey IP range :) I want to see more turkish player in new MMORPG.

This poblem existed because of Game Forge's misleading marketing strategy.
    That's 100% correct. The marketing strategy of GameForge is totally wrong.
    Not only for Turkish server. It's wrong for Aion at all.
  • nodeone wrote:

Now they are preparing the worst and pointless merge which is already too late... And I like the Idea of having ENGLISH Server only ... where speaking on other languages in LFG should be forbidden. :)
    I don't think that will happen even on a ENG server. And why it should be forbidden? If it's in another language, one that you don't understand, then it's not addressed to you and you should pass it. Same as you don't forbid people speaking a foreign languages in your country, and if it's a group speaking among them near you, it's clearly not addressed to you. They don't forbid you from speaking your own language in UK, were most of them use english.

I don't mind the italian recruiting messages on Deyla, as I know it's not addressed to me. An ENG server only will not stop people from other countries joining, as they probably come because of bigger population or there is no server in their language, and they probably don't know any foreign language and still want to enjoy the game.

This is not addressed to you but Spanish language is also an international language, same as French. Some people think international means ENG only.

These issues will never be solved, as GF can't do much about it and the people playing can't really be forced to learn another language, as they didn't join school but a game.
  • IF i prefer drink water in hot day than cola im racist?
    If i wouldn't take my sister somewhere with me im racist?
    Stop abuse this words
    We're talking about that some server got x2 server others cant have even one
    Game Forge know exactly what they do
    Problem is i feel i got thief by this company
    Its weird we dont have single english server when ALL are forced to use this language at LGF
    At the end i like real tasty kebab but i dont have to play and actept mixed serv
    If i pay i will demand also there are reasons i repeat once more i agree for ENGLISH serv in past not mixed
  • failboat wrote:

nodeone wrote:

I don't think that will happen even on a ENG server. And why it should be forbidden? If it's in another language, one that you don't understand, then it's not addressed to you and you should pass it. Same as you don't forbid people speaking a foreign languages in your country, and if it's a group speaking among them near you, it's clearly not addressed to you. They don't forbid you from speaking your own language in UK, were most of them use english.
    I don't mind the italian recruiting messages on Deyla, as I know it's not addressed to me. An ENG server only will not stop people from other countries joining, as they probably come because of bigger population or there is no server in their language, and they probably don't know any foreign language and still want to enjoy the game.

This is not addressed to you but Spanish language is also an international language, same as French. Some people think international means ENG only.

These issues will never be solved, as GF can't do much about it and the people playing can't really be forced to learn another language, as they didn't join school but a game.
    you misunderstood the point or I didn't wrote it propertly. Shout whatever you want on whatever you want language. It's free world after all. But when the grpup or alliance is created you should write on English or keep silence. Same for trades, and group formation only
  • i m old Nexus player on asmo , i from Turkey/Istanbul.

those people started the game just on a Turkish-speaking server.. now merged TR-EN
    a Turk could open the same thing you opened and write this.
    Before it was Zubaba and it was fine for me now i have to hear english spam on Antrishka?

i returned to the game anddd playing 300 hour , i did not see any spam on asmo side? and there are many foreign language speakers , greek , slavic languages etc this fine for me different peoples good.

are you aion game user or asosyal LFG chat user? who cares LFG chat?

yes sometimes I know turkish peoples is very annoying but there is not much in this game.

The post was edited 1 time, last by tolga ().

• @'Uparciuch if u dont have problem with turkish player why u write ? u can write greeks spanish many people playing here . this server is ENG / TR if u dont undurstand how can explain u ? if u dont like it u can go this is way other server . ı will use turkish on lfg u can see more after this time !. y ı say again u are racist ! ı dont have problem greek spanish another caunty can be use they langueage . if dont know eng everyone can be use lfg ! stop this topic..