Pinned Server Merges 2018/FAQ

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So you asking me to sell my estate on grendal... on a server where no one will buy a house? it makes no sence if you want us to freely move our conflicted toons by our self.

but ill wait and see cause the long transfer novell dosnt say anything about this at all if all get forced lost their homes or not so they can do the transfer by website and not GF choosing.
    • I got an important question for me.

If I have chars on Barus Elyo and on Miren Asmo then;

Can I relocate my Elyo from Barus to another server and then Asmo from Miren to Barus or I have to delete every Ely Char from Barus to get these asmos to barus?
    • When you have a conflict, will it be possible to move an elyos antri character to an other server. and change the asmo grendal to the merged server on Elyos side?
      4 warning signs that you have a back injury

1. Chronically Tight Hamstrings
      2. Chronic Hamstring Pulls
      3. Chronic Heel Pain
      4. Playing Grendal with my sin.
    • ok my situation is like this
      on the same acc i got grendal elyos, deyla elyos and antri asmo
      1) when my chars go to antri from grendal there wont be char name conflict, but if i transfer them to deyla they'll be in conflict with my deyla char names, do i get rename ticket then? (also will the names be 6cf8st8 and simmilar again after transfer or they'll assume name+serv name tag)
      2)can we transfer only 1 char or more than 1?(all are in conflict from desired faction)
    • When quoting this post, please delete all the quotes/information that don't apply to your question

Sziszu wrote:

I got an important question for me.

If I have chars on Barus Elyo and on Miren Asmo then;

Can I relocate my Elyo from Barus to another server and then Asmo from Miren to Barus or I have to delete every Ely Char from Barus to get these asmos to barus?
      Your Elyos from Barus and Asmodians from Miren will both end up on the "new" Barus. Then you will be able to transfer away the Elyos or the Asmodians.

Discoo wrote:

When you have a conflict, will it be possible to move an elyos antri character to an other server. and change the asmo grendal to the merged server on Elyos side?
      Asmodian will remain asmodian, Elyos will remain Elyos.

t0re wrote:

ok my situation is like this
      on the same acc i got grendal elyos, deyla elyos and antri asmo
      1) when my chars go to antri from grendal there wont be char name conflict, but if i transfer them to deyla they'll be in conflict with my deyla char names, do i get rename ticket then? (also will the names be 6cf8st8 and simmilar again after transfer or they'll assume name+serv name tag)
      2)can we transfer only 1 char or more than 1?(all are in conflict from desired faction)
      1) Characters from non-merged servers aren't at risk from losing their names. I think it will be the random letters and numbers + a free name ticket like last time. (Will ask internal team on monday)
      2) You will be able to send all elyos or all asmodians somewhere else.

Potatopancakewarrior wrote:

So, the question is. If I buy now on Grendal a mansion for 900mil. After merge I'll receive by mail 1,8bil as compensation? Or we get back the "base" price of the house. For example mansion base price is 112mil so as compensation I'll get 224mil back.
      Base price isn't purchase price.
      "You will be refunded double the purchase price of the old house"
    • Eledark wrote:

I play on Grendal asmo and I have a level 42 character on Antri elyos, will it be deleted or how does this exactly work? basically what level does a character have to be to trigger a conflict for my account?
      Your asmodian and elyos characters will both show up in antriksha, and you will either have to select a new server for your asmodians or your elyos characters.

There is no level requirement for this, but all characters under level 9 that haven't logged in for a year will be deleted.
    • Senpai wrote:

Neko wrote:

so what will happen with their names?transferred characters will always be the ones to lose the name if there's a conflict?
      Yes (If there is a conflict on your account after the merge and the character you selected to transfer shares the name with someone on your selected server, you will lose your name.)

T_T

even if its an unused lvl1 char ?

- during conflict transfer, can u move some chars to one, some to other server ? [same faction]
    • i have a question which is most likely answered by logic but ill still ask since its gameforge doing the merge:

if i have chars on antri elyos and grendal elyos but also on lets say thor asmo and fregion elyos my account has a conflict.
      will i have the option on the website to move my grendal and/or antri chars as well to any other server?
    • My question is this.

If you knew that people are going to leave grendal and antrishka or the other language servers and move to a 3rd server.
      Why didn't you just merge Grendal and Antr together with that server?
      Because the end result of this will be a merged server with the same population as the current Grendal. Meaning that you will have to do another merge in a few months time [If even. Possibly you will wait 6.0 to open a new one and merge all the old ones].
      But it just feels to me like utter incompetence.
    • Noctis wrote:

- during conflict transfer, can u move some chars to one, some to other server ? [same faction]
      I'm asking it internally, but since it's weekend, I can only give you a definite answer on monday.

Kadex wrote:

if i have chars on antri elyos and grendal elyos but also on lets say thor asmo and fregion elyos my account has a conflict.
      will i have the option on the website to move my grendal and/or antri chars as well to any other server?
      No

There won't be a conflict on the characters from the 'new' Antriksha. So it's unlikely you'll be able to move those. I'll check internally.
      EDIT: Only characters affected by a faction conflict can be transferred. So, the answer is no.