Pinned Server Merges 2018/FAQ

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Senpai example I have an account where I have antri asmodian characters what I play on, I would like to move them to Deyla asmodian, but on this account I already have a deyla elyos character also level 75 what I played, will it be possible to move the ely char away so I can transfer my asmos to deyla or do I have to delete my char on elyos side?
    • Inorey wrote:

@Senpai example I have an account where I have antri asmodian characters what I play on, I would like to move them to Deyla asmodian, but on this account I already have a deyla elyos character also level 75 what I played, will it be possible to move the ely char away so I can transfer my admos to deyla or do I have to delete my char on elyos side?
      You aren't able to transfer Deyla characters.
    • Noctis wrote:

afaik only works for 4 new servers since there wont be any change to housing on old servers.
      as for forced transfers and what happens to housing, we still need to wait on proper info
      Talking about Antri/Grendal. (In case of studio, everything is kept)

1) Merge
      All Grendal players lose their house and get a refund x2 + a yasba grace (30days, if they have a mansion or greater). Antri players doesn't feel anything regarding housing.

2) Free transfers
      You can't transfer as long as you have a house so you must sell it before transfering.

3) Forced transfers (most likely, not 100% decided yet)
      Housing status will be deleted + purchase price refunded 1x
    • Senpai wrote:

Noctis wrote:

afaik only works for 4 new servers since there wont be any change to housing on old servers.
      as for forced transfers and what happens to housing, we still need to wait on proper info
      Talking about Antri/Grendal. (In case of studio, everything is kept)
      1) Merge
      All Grendal players lose their house and get a refund x2 + a yasba grace (30days, if they have a mansion or greater). Antri players doesn't feel anything regarding housing.

2) Free transfers
      You can't transfer as long as you have a house so you must sell it before transfering.

3) Forced transfers (most likely, not 100% decided yet)
      Housing status will be deleted + purchase price refunded 1x
      I still didnt get this conflict thing and merge phases right...

28.04.2018 merge
      1 week later conflict solving

so if i have a char on grendal ely and asmo antri and play actively on grendal elyos - i lose my manison.
      28.04.2018 ill get merged into antriksha but will be able to log in on both factions until my conflict is resovled and i get merged into my choosen server. i get x2 the purchase price and 30 days yasba.
      according to this im 1) Merge?
      but what the hell is 2) Free transfers? if i get merged into antri ive lost my house already or is this for ppl that try to move from old to old server abusing the conflict?

?( ?( ?( ?(
    • Kadex wrote:

I still didnt get this conflict thing and merge phases right...
      28.04.2018 merge
      1 week later conflict solving

so if i have a char on grendal ely and asmo antri and play actively on grendal elyos - i lose my manison.
      28.04.2018 ill get merged into antriksha but will be able to log in on both factions until my conflict is resovled and i get merged into my choosen server. i get x2 the purchase price and 30 days yasba.
      according to this im 1) Merge?
      but what the hell is 2) Free transfers? if i get merged into antri ive lost my house already or is this for ppl that try to move from old to old server abusing the conflict?

?( ?( ?( ?(
      What you quoted was not a step 1, step 2, step 3 situation, but it was 3 seperate situations. If you are from grendal only the 1st situation applies to you (unless if you for some reason buy a house immediatly after merging and before transfering out).
      2 & 3 apply only for antriksha players in this case yes.
    • Goshenite wrote:

i still dont understand :(
      if i'm from thor and i transfer my character to loki i'll get refund for my house or not?
      You wont, only people from “new” servers will get the refund (fregion, grendal, miren and padmarashka) if you transfer from thor to loki you have to sell your property.
    • Hei, how precise the transfers gonna be handled.

Lets say if i prepare everything for the transfer on 25. 4. will i be 100% transfered the next maintenance or is it possible i will be transfered on 16. 5. ? Or who have priority to move and when ? Is there a list or its random ?
    • Hashtag wrote:

Hei, how precise the transfers gonna be handled.

Lets say if i prepare everything for the transfer on 25. 4. will i be 100% transfered the next maintenance or is it possible i will be transfered on 16. 5. ? Or who have priority to move and when ? Is there a list or its random ?
      Have you read the FAQ?

"The character transfer will be enabled for accounts affected by the conflict on the day of the merge. Once this is enabled, players can begin deciding transfers and submitting them. The transfer will then be carried out during the next weekly maintenance."
    • I have a question, if someone already asked i'm sorry, i was too lazy to read every comment.

I have two accounts, one with conflict and one without. I have an old char on antriksha elyos who still has some valuable items.
      The main chars i play on are currently on the 2nd account, and they are on grendal elyos but i have a conflict there because i have an asmo on antri too.

The question is: can i log in on my grendal elyos chars after merge and trade with my old antri elyos char and get all the items from it to my main account, or untill transfer i cannot access any of my conflict chars ? Ty in advance, have a good day :)
    • My question is:

I have a character on a conflicted server named Xyz. I will move it to Deyla, where I already have a character named Xyz which I dont really use as a main anymore (different class). Anyways, I understand that Deyla char will keep its name, and therefore my main char will receive a name change ticket. Will it be possible by any means (support for example) move the name change ticket to that older character? I dont want to delete it and its on the same account.

I ask specifically because the name on both servers belongs to one person on the same account.
      I don't count on a positive answer though. xD
    • Galeas wrote:

What happens to my house if I want to transfer a character to resolve a conflict (in case the character is not on a server that will be merged)?

You won’t be able to request the transfer until you actually sell your house.
      what, when i can't sell my house because nobody wanna buy it?
      i'm from "old" serwer :P

The post was edited 2 times, last by Goshenite ().

• terent wrote:

My question is:

I have a character on a conflicted server named Xyz. I will move it to Deyla, where I already have a character named Xyz which I dont really use as a main anymore (different class). Anyways, I understand that Deyla char will keep its name, and therefore my main char will receive a name change ticket. Will it be possible by any means (support for example) move the name change ticket to that older character? I dont want to delete it and its on the same account.

I ask specifically because the name on both servers belongs to one person on the same account.
      I don't count on a positive answer though. xD
      Normally if you have 2 chars on the same account and a name change ticket on one of them, you can write a ticket to GF asking them to swap the names around and most of the time they will be nice and do it
      twitch.tv/misto91 Come and have a look and listen to best singing cleric EU!
      youtube.com/misto9 Pve / pvp and random guides feel free to leave feedback or ask for a video :P
      facebook.com/Mistocleric Advising / videos to help the clerics of the future!
    • Misto wrote:

Normally if you have 2 chars on the same account and a name change ticket on one of them, you can write a ticket to GF asking them to swap the names around and most of the time they will be nice and do it
      You need the ticket on both chars :P otherwise they'd be giving a free name change. I asked this in the past and I think I have the support answer somewhere but I can't post it anyway so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      When a guy needs a healer: