Pinned Server Merges 2018/FAQ

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Galeas wrote:

Explore a shared world with united strength! We have merged the servers
    to make Atreia more densely populated. Log in to the game as soon as you
    can to get your free relocation care pack, comprising:

• Greater Minion Contract
    • White Tiger (30 days)
    • Bloodlust (30 days)
    • [Jakunerk] All-Powerful Enchantment Stone (3 days)

Is this only for merged servers or it is for both - merged and target servers also? Because it is missing in "Manage bonuses" for Target server users :) (Grendal - merged server, Antri - Target server) :)
    Or we have to wait until "Happy hour" +35% ends first...
  • I don't know atm, "free relocation care pack" would sound to me as if it's only for the ones that got moved
    I see that I can get a reply for you
    Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• Sita wrote:

I don't know atm, "free relocation care pack" would sound to me as if it's only for the ones that got moved
    I see that I can get a reply for you
    I understand it like you ... And it sounds for me like discrimination ... for that i asked above :)
  • Gfis wrote:

@nodeone
    It's for accounts on both servers, E.G Antri and Grendal too.
    You can allocate them from "exclusive rewards". Just scroll down.
    I do not have any Exclusive rewards. Didn't allocate anything. That's why i asked are these for migrated accounts from Grendal only ... @Galeas wrote somewhere that these will be delivered within next 24 hours after the merge ... 24 hour passed and still nothing.
    That's not mean that i need these ... but as these are free stuff.. you know :)
  • Senpai wrote:

Either wait a bit longer, or contact support.
    It's a free stuff , a stuff given to some players by good will of GameForge. it not deserve time and nerves bothering with support.
    But it's more than funny ... I just ROFL-ed when i logged on one starter account. It received this:
    Untitled2.png

I won't write more about this, 'cause @Senpai will ban me again :D :D
  • I didn't made conflict , because it's a "principal question". So there are 3 options:
    1. a lot of people will abuse the conflicts and will move to Deyla. Merged Antri will be dead server as Grendal after 2-3 character transfers ( 2-3 maintenances)
    2. only 10% of the population will leave and Antri will survive ( i doubt so ... )
    3. They will enable paid transfers on reasonable price and people will merge itself on 2-3 servers - (i doubt so)

I bet on option 1. They still can get, that with their stupid actions, they are losing players/customers day by day ... constantly. I've never seen such a bad Game management like this... I have about 16-17 years mmorpg experience...
  • nodeone wrote:

I am still waiting for these ... 3x24 hours passed ... Also raised a support ticket and still nothing ... :D :D :D
    Where are you looking for them ? I didn't knew either but a friend told me that they are on the aion shop, at bonuses check exclusive rewards :) got them on both of my 2 accounts :)
    easy mode - casual PvE hero
  • iSTAN wrote:

nodeone wrote:

I am still waiting for these ... 3x24 hours passed ... Also raised a support ticket and still nothing ... :D :D :D
    Where are you looking for them ? I didn't knew either but a friend told me that they are on the aion shop, at bonuses check exclusive rewards :) got them on both of my 2 accounts :)
    Yep, I am looking for these on the right place ... I wanted to show you what i am seeing there and got this :D :D :D :D

Untitled3.png
  • @Galeas

I have bought a house when I was on Miren, but in the same time I already had other one. Message in game said (still on Miren) that on 29 April my old house will be sold and in that date I will get a new one instead. Kinah has been already taken on day of bind.

After merge I don't have an old as well as new house (as it should be) but I got only recompensation for that old house. What about Kinahs which has been taken after purchase the second house? It's about 1,200,000,000 of Kinahs. I was hoping that I will get my money back on 29 April, but I didn't. Cheers.
  • Maybe because u're not asking nicely for support (this is the same with calling IT in any company) , Ekati answered my last ticket within a couple of hours and it was resolved by technical team in 1 day :)
    easy mode - casual PvE hero
  • iSTAN wrote:

Maybe because u're not asking nicely for support (this is the same with calling IT in any company) , Ekati answered my last ticket within a couple of hours and it was resolved by technical team in 1 day :)
    My job title for last 10 years is "Database and Unix/Linux system administrator". They are 1-st level support, i am working as 3-rd level support .. I don't know how I have to ask them politely? I think that I asked them as they should be asked for ... :D :D :D