(Suggestions) Wish for items / skins for the Shop before they are gone next patch (6.0)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• (Suggestions) Wish for skins before they are gone next patch

How would it be like putting certain items in the Aion Shop instead of putting them in random boxes?There are so many skins/weapons/wings you can't get ingame or are really hard to farm or are just offered in the shop in those 'awesome' random boxes.In my case now, i am especially talking about wings. There are so many great wings that have just been 1 or 2 times in random boxes, in events where you can't come that far as a normal player without spending money or costs so many emblems that it takes 'years' to farm them.Many beautiful skins will get lost since they won't exist anymore after 6.0.So why don't you do it like with the (Ancient Spirit's Wings) and put those into the Aion Shop for like 199 Coins, or even 599 or 999 Coins. I would buy them.I am talking especially about the following wings from the Patch 4.8 (Wings of Pain). They were very rare and IF they were available someone just via random boxes in the Shop.So I would like you to ask why do you put wings like the (Ancient Spirit's Wings) into the Shop but other ones with those old and unuseful values not? I know people who spent around 200€-500€ buying the random wings chest but haven't gotten anything good at all. So i would really prefer just spending 100€+ to getting my wings safe.Maybe just as a 1-week offer like with the (Machine Wings / Black Energy / Wings of Shining Charm ) some time ago.That would be something i would really wish before 6.0. To be able to buy my favourite skin in the Aion Shop. Please :asad:

And since there are many old and due to the stats unuseful wings I just made a Top 10 list via Powerbook of wings my friends and I would wish in the future, maybe in Shop or Veteran or Events.

1. Wings of Pain 1 week offer? Next Veteran System?
      2. Garment of the Heavenly Lion 1 week offer? Or Next Veteran Sytem?
      3. Anabell Wings 1 week offer?
      4. Wings of the Legion of Honour 1 week offer? Or Legion Coin Event?
      5. Wings of Golden Charm Event?
      6. Otherworldly Sublime Ice Flame Wings Event? (Last Alchi Event only the Melee Ones where in the Chest but why not "This" or the Magic Ones?)
      7. Ulsaruk Wings 1 week offer? Event?
      8. Lightning Wings Event?
      9. Fan Cat Wings 1 week offer? Event?
      10. Fourth Dragon Lord's Wings Event? PVP Event?

I hope that a GM/etc will take a look into this and maybe send it to the Aion Shop section. At least the Top 3 for maybe one week or maybe just the (Wings of Pain) it would really make me happy finally buying and using them.
      Main Char Your Flame is My Fameyoutube.com/channel/UCgAkNQHD-zoV1BjU9oC4iDA OTAKU <3 (Ex-Govenor Twink) Legend's never die

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shiemysan ().

• What I would suggest more is improve Luna crafting section with more skins/mounts/wings/housing items. Skins on EU repeat all the time, most of them are just nyerking fugly. And also not that nice skins are on broker for millions of kinah, and literally nobody buys them, because they are even not worth this price (also Aion Coin- kinah ratio is nyerk up). Skins should be addition to the game, not a main factor for earning money. On NA skins which cost on EU millions of kinah cost there only 10kk. Also (that is also expensive, but it expands Luna usement) crafting mounts or wings is good idea. Maybe this kind of improvement could be good?

And adding new skins to EU servers would be a nice addition. There are so many nice skins (when I look on the NA server) which never appeared on EU. Also, Gameforge, they have a skin creator contest. Do that here too! Why not. Something new and fresh from the players would really make this part of game more exiting to get (maybe a spetcial event?) and you also would earn more money having them in shop xD.
      :cookieshugo:
      Follow me on twitch for new Aion content! :atongue:
      twitch.tv/eviieeaion
    • Guilty! I can somewhat recognize myself in that image. Playing mostly p2p games at that time, cash shop items of any kind were seen as bad by the majority. How times has changed. Now you barely see any mmorpg worth playing that it doesn't have p2w shop. It's beyond cosmetics. Somehow both of them don't bother me anymore.

Eviiee wrote:

What I would suggest more is improve Luna crafting section with more skins/mounts/wings/housing items. Skins on EU repeat all the time, most of them are just nyerking fugly. And also not that nice skins are on broker for millions of kinah, and literally nobody buys them, because they are even not worth this price (also Aion Coin- kinah ratio is nyerk up). Skins should be addition to the game, not a main factor for earning money. On NA skins which cost on EU millions of kinah cost there only 10kk. Also (that is also expensive, but it expands Luna usement) crafting mounts or wings is good idea. Maybe this kind of improvement could be good?

And adding new skins to EU servers would be a nice addition. There are so many nice skins (when I look on the NA server) which never appeared on EU. Also, Gameforge, they have a skin creator contest. Do that here too! Why not. Something new and fresh from the players would really make this part of game more exiting to get (maybe a spetcial event?) and you also would earn more money having them in shop xD.
      Can't agree with you but that's just my opinion as well. And a lot of NA players complain that they can't have what we have (random example). Read the whole thread. :)